No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh great, now they've lost Peterson. He's not to be trusted.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Those LSD are great but they must also be really frusterating, I mean to see someone and not being able to do anything about it.
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much of what is going on John can hear. He must be going nuts.
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder who picked the different hazmat-suit (sp?) colors and if they mean something specific.
          sigpic

Comment

Now they start to figure out what's up. Autopsies. Lovely.
            sigpic

Comment

John and Liz...what can one say, those two are just to much sometimes.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                I wonder who picked the different hazmat-suit (sp?) colors and if they mean something specific.
                I think it was just whatever suits they bought on sale. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Teyla was right though, it was a really bad thing for John to do that infront of Bates, I loved Torris facial expression in this, she did a great job.
                  sigpic

Comment

And now the Sparky confrontation gets serious. They don't want each other to get infected. Bates has to obey John.

SQUEEEEE! The first use of her first name. I have to take a moment. Ahhhhh.

He gives Teyla an order without even looking at her. She must feel humiliated.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Teyla was right though, it was a really bad thing for John to do that infront of Bates, I loved Torris facial expression in this, she did a great job.
                      I think he was so emotional, he didn't even think.

Teyla gets it though and he knows it.

That's the third time he's called her by name.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think we ever see these blue/gray suits again. They must have rented these. LOL

Now Rodney is seeing things.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          And now the Sparky confrontation gets serious. They don't want each other to get infected. Bates has to obey John.

SQUEEEEE! The first use of her first name. I have to take a moment. Ahhhhh.

He gives Teyla an order without even looking at her. She must feel humiliated.
                          I know right, something so happened after 'the storm'/'the eye', since they are not in any scenes together in TDO with the exception of the part where Rodney knew that Liz only listens to John and ask him to help him with convincing her, and now this...
                          sigpic

Comment

Now they're starting to figure out who will die when. Scary. It sucks to be them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Whoopsie. Dr Peterson, I presume. John can always joke in the worst of times.
                              sigpic

Comment

It does suck to be them on a regular basis.

I wonder who tought the people of Atlantis how to die, they always look so funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X