X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    "See Rodney, she wants ME not you."
    Bwahahaha! Poor Rodney.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

How much testosterone do you think it requires to be able to walk like that? Okay okay, I'm paying attention now.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Eeeewwwww! Rodney, that is so gross!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, that is disgusting!

Where did John get the cards? His 104th personal item??

Comment

Bates being an arsehole again. But a logical arsehole, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              How much testosterone do you think it requires to be able to walk like that? Okay okay, I'm paying attention now.

Comment

That table is odd. I don't remember seeing it again. It bugs me how Bates says Athosian with 4 syllables. Don't they have a continuity person? Never mind.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Rodney, that is disgusting!

Where did John get the cards? His 104th personal item??
                  Yeah, how many personal items did he bring?!?

Of course, I think Lizzeh broke that rule, too. I mean, she's got her dad's pocket watch, her necklace from Simon...

Comment

Uh oh. Pissing match between Bates and John.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      That table is odd. I don't remember seeing it again. It bugs me how Bates says Athosian with 4 syllables. Don't they have a continuity person? Never mind.
                      *snorts at Bates*

I seem to recall seeing that table elsewhere, but I can't remember what episode.

Comment

Bates is right. Why can't they see it? But I love the way John takes command with his eyes and his command voice is pretty good. Not Marine good, but good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ford, you little brat, don't glare at Lizzie. *badacting*

Comment

Okay, wtf are they doing on The Balcony? Grr.

Comment

Get off the Sparky balcony you stupid other ship!

Comment

I will smother you with my wig of doom if you do not let me up. And we see how John defends Lizzeh for the first ?? time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X