No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes to the Suspicion post-a-thon!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Getting ready. See you then.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        So, the following took place right here in my office last evening.

Miss M asked to see something that I had to pull up on my computer.

Miss M: Oooh, I like your screen saver. I can't believe you actually met him.

SR: It's mostly like a dream to me too.

Miss M: *looks over at pics on wall of me and the boys* And he's so tall too.

SR Jr.: Great, now there's two of them.

SR and Miss M: *dreamy sighs*
        And it continues!!

I'll be here!

Which one am I going to miss next week? Childhood's End. Ha! That works well for me.

Comment

Getting ready. See you then.
          Indeed I will! So, who else will be joining us today?

ETA: Ah, JT-2 will be here! Who else wants to join in the insanity?

S-minus 45 minutes until the Suspicion post-a-thon!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Which one am I going to miss next week? Childhood's End. Ha! That works well for me.
          I wish I could miss Home. That one is soooo boring!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Suspicion!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              And it continues!!

I'll be here!

Oh boo, we need all the snark we can get on that one.

Indeed I will! So, who else will be joining us today?

ETA: Ah, JT-2 will be here! Who else wants to join in the insanity?

S-minus 45 minutes until the Suspicion post-a-thon!

I wish I could miss Home. That one is soooo boring!
              I like Home. The Sparky implications are just too good to miss.

Oh, and in my excitement to post the Miss M gush-a-thon over Joe, I forgot to mention that they were a bit late meeting us for dinner because she was finishing up the second Hunger Games book. LOL Mr. SR is reading the first one now and loves it, so SR Jr. is outnumbered all around. We have plans for a rousing family discussion on the theme of the books, which keeps changing in all our minds as we read through them. He says he doesn't have time to read them what with working on his classes at night. Sorry excuse, if you ask me.

Back on topic: 20 minutes to go. Woot!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh boo, we need all the snark we can get on that one.
                True, dat.

I like Home. The Sparky implications are just too good to miss.
                And it is so much fun to snark at Simon. Oh pooh, I guess I'll be here for Home, then. *winks*

Oh, and in my excitement to post the Miss M gush-a-thon over Joe, I forgot to mention that they were a bit late meeting us for dinner because she was finishing up the second Hunger Games book. LOL Mr. SR is reading the first one now and loves it, so SR Jr. is outnumbered all around. We have plans for a rousing family discussion on the theme of the books, which keeps changing in all our minds as we read through them. He says he doesn't have time to read them what with working on his classes at night. Sorry excuse, if you ask me.

Back on topic: 20 minutes to go. Woot!
                That sounds like fun!

And... S-minus 15 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Time to start warming up your DVD/Blu-ray/downloads!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!!!!!

Comment

Oooh, recap!

Comment

It always takes forever to get started. Previously. Joe! That's unusual.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sheppard's team coming in hot!

Comment

Working...
                                X