No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooh, pretty! Sunlight though the windows for the first time in 10,000 years!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The city rises!

Comment

Here we go. Hold on!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love the music for this scene. One of my favorite pieces from the soundtrack CD.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now Liz is all optimistic and John smiles at her.

Comment

Math geek john!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, that must've been one nasty tsunami the rising city kicked up.

Comment

And she taps his cute butt.

Comment

another Mensa moment coming up.
                    sigpic

Comment

720. Math!boy Shep, to the rescue.

Comment

First balcony moment!!

Comment

FIRST BALCONY SCENE.

Love. *squees*

Comment

Yeah, you don't leave people in the hands of the enemy! So why the hell didn't you ever go back for Lizzeh? FRAK YOU, PTW!

Comment

First time she calls him John.

And he talks about not leaving people in the hands of the enemy, and then he does that to her years later. FRAK you, PTW.

Comment

First balcony scene. He already knows her so well. So you don't leave people in the hands of the enemy ,huh?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X