No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now here comes the part where John surgically attaches his cute little ass to Lizzie's hip.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

City is soooo pretty.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Slip covers. Even the ancients believed in them.
        But they're much prettier than slip covers from Earth.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          The human light switch goes to work. HAHAHAHA! Bet there's a few other things he can light up, too. Like Lizzeh's eyes. Every. Time.
          You got that right!

And then Jack sends through some liquor to get John and Lizzie buzzed so they can have sex.

Comment

That is one BIG bottle of champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              You got that right!

And then Jack sends through some liquor to get John and Lizzie buzzed so they can have sex.
              Only the power of Sparky sex can save them now!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Now here comes the part where John surgically attaches his cute little ass to Lizzie's hip.
                Where he will stay for a solid 3 years.

"Spaceships!!!"
                "Love it!"

They're so cute.

Comment

Conference room! Always liked the light-up tables best.

Comment

mr Sr is here.

The toast omg,first big Sparky moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh's already staked out her office.

Comment

Tell him to chime in, SR!!!

Comment

Hi Mr. SR!

Comment

Oooooh, they're underwater!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              mr Sr is here.

The toast omg,first big Sparky moment.
                              Yup, why did they look to each other - of all people? Nothing there at all..... noooo....

And John is following Lizzie around.

Comment

it sounds so odd to hear John called Major.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X