Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Is it wrong of me to be so tickled that the dates for the Sparky advent calendar were almost all taken in a couple of days. And now people are drawing straws bargaining over the last few? Sparky FTW!!!!
    Naw, I don't think that's wrong at all! SPARKY RULES!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm tickled red pink. There are only 4 slots left open! Woo Hoo!!
    Holy smokes! And you opened it up just yesterday? That's gotta be a new land speed record!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Holy smokes! And you opened it up just yesterday? That's gotta be a new land speed record!
      Yeah, and you didn't even volunteer for anything. *whistles innocently* I can SO be innocent!!

I'm afraid too little sleep for too many days has caught up with me. Nighty-night all!

Comment

Yeah, and you didn't even volunteer for anything. *whistles innocently* I can SO be innocent!!

I'm afraid too little sleep for too many days has caught up with me. Nighty-night all!
        Hah! Honestly, my brain is fried right now from various real life issues and working on other fandom things. I don't think I'd be able to come up with anything in time to meet the deadline. At least, not anything I'd be proud of releasing for public consumption. Best to just not volunteer and thus avoid shaming myself in front of my fellow fans. Cheerleading and beta reading fic, however, is a possibility.

Anyway, nighty-night and pleasant Sparky dreams!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks and congrats to you on the new job.

That's what Mr. SR says.
          You're welcome. Like I said earlier, hopefully this one will last longer. Allthough working 5 ten hour days may be the end of me.

What can I say but great minds think a like.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hah! Honestly, my brain is fried right now from various real life issues and working on other fandom things. I don't think I'd be able to come up with anything in time to meet the deadline. At least, not anything I'd be proud of releasing for public consumption. Best to just not volunteer and thus avoid shaming myself in front of my fellow fans. Cheerleading and beta reading fic, however, is a possibility.

There's a deadline!!!!!

When is it again????
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Congrats on the new job, mandogater!
              Thanks, SK!! So far things are going well.

Comment

Heh. Thanks a ton. It was a labor of love. I made Mr. SR watch it. He had some interesting comments about chemistry.

Off to bake apple zucchini bread.
                Those two have chemistry to spair.

Send me a slice or 12 please. Apple zucchini bread sounds really good.

Comment

Congrats on getting hired!!

I like the way you think.
                  Thank you so much. With all the good vibes coming from you all this one may last. * cross fingers and toes*

Now if I could only find one for me.

Comment

Okay Sparkies, here's the present I alluded to yesterday. This comes with mega thanks to KrisRussel. Try watching it without waving your hands in the air and swaying back and forth with a big grin on your face. Go on. I dare you.
                    That is awesome!!!!
                    Great job!!

Is it wrong of me to be so tickled that the dates for the Sparky advent calendar were almost all taken in a couple of days. And now people are drawing straws bargaining over the last few? Sparky FTW!!!!
                    Well, more people can post on one day, no?

Which sorta reminds me, I signed up for the Advent Calendar, but my muse is being a pain at the moment, so I need a prompt.
                    I already did Sparky and Mistletoe last year
                    And John celebrating Christmas with Elizabeth and her family the year before

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      That is awesome!!!!
                      Great job!!

Which sorta reminds me, I signed up for the Advent Calendar, but my muse is being a pain at the moment, so I need a prompt.
                      Glad you liked the slideshow. You get most of the credit though. Those pics are just beyond awesome.

I have my own fic idea that I'm not sharing. *pokes tongue out* I think every possible scenario has been done. I wrote my own mistletoe fic and a John/Liz in an AU Christmas fic. What's left?

Here's a few:

baking cookies
                      picking out an alien tree
                      explaining Santa to Ronon, who gets it all wrong and hilarity ensues
                      the Daedalus arrives with presents
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        There's a deadline!!!!!

When is it again????
                        You're a cheeky little buggar!

overreacting.gif

Well I suppose that's acceptable.

Nah, I'm just teasing you. 1bighug.jpg

That is awesome!!!!
                        Great job!!

Oh certainly yes - there can be more than one post on one day!

Glad you liked the slideshow. You get most of the credit though. Those pics are just beyond awesome.

I have my own fic idea that I'm not sharing. *pokes tongue out* I think every possible scenario has been done. I wrote my own mistletoe fic and a John/Liz in an AU Christmas fic. What's left?

Here's a few:

baking cookies
                        See, this is why you need a writer to give you prompts. *sighs at lack of creativity*

Comment

Here's a few:

baking cookies
                          Aww, thanks
                          But then again, Joe and Torri also deserve part of the credit bc of their awesome chemistry and BFF attitude

lol, I'm not expecting you to share your fic-idea
                          But thanks for the prompts, will write them down. Maybe I'll get some awesome ideas when I'm in LA

See, this is why you need a writer to give you prompts. *sighs at lack of creativity*
                          Lol, well my muse is being a little biatchy these days! Kinda hoping she'll behave again when and after I write the Sparky Advent fic.

Sig by me

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Ah, nothing like some pre-Thanksgiving Christmas shopping to knock a bunch of stuff off the list.

Here's a few:

baking cookies
                            Bonus points if the alien tree is some totally wild color. Hey, we've already got Christmas tree sellers that will put on colored flocking instead of the usual white! Aqua, purple, cotton candy pink... Yeah. Wild.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32675[/ATTACH]

Well I suppose that's acceptable.

Nah, I'm just teasing you. [ATTACH=CONFIG]32674[/ATTACH]

Aww, thanks
                            But then again, Joe and Torri also deserve part of the credit bc of their awesome chemistry and BFF attitude

lol, I'm not expecting you to share your fic-idea
                            But thanks for the prompts, will write them down. Maybe I'll get some awesome ideas when I'm in LA
                            ZOMG, just over a week to go! *flails*

Comment

Bonus points if the alien tree is some totally wild color. Hey, we've already got Christmas tree sellers that will put on colored flocking instead of the usual white! Aqua, purple, cotton candy pink... Yeah. Wild.
                              Lol, epic stuff can be done with that
                              Will have plenty of time to play around with it on the flight

ZOMG, just over a week to go! *flails*
                              I'm already leaving for LA tomorrow!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Lol, epic stuff can be done with that
                                Will have plenty of time to play around with it on the flight
                                Ahhh, a nice long block of uninterrupted time to tinker with stories. I'd love to have some of that.

I'm already leaving for LA tomorrow!!!
                                Hope you're bringing a sweater, it looks like temperatures are only going to get into the mid-60s all next week. And it's going to be raining tomorrow night through most of Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X