No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this needs its own post. It's our very own JT-2's birthday. So join me in wishing her a very

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I knew FH would love it. And she had some squee from the 30 second recap of The Gift too. She's having a good day for Kate squee.
      I did.

You had whole long conversations with Torri. You are one lucky chick. That's such a funny story!!
      She talked to everybody, hence why her line was so long. She cause a delay of 45 minutes for the start of the closing ceremony. But we didn't care.

I have sorted myself into Ravenclaw so I'd be in the same house as Elizabeth and Kate? I approve of this plan. (Keller is much younger than I am so we wouldn't be there at the same time. I also approve of this plan.)
      I wouldn't know where I'd fit in. Am curious now though.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our mathtastic JT-2!!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        You said it my dear. Good actors who could convey a whole array of emotions. What Joe said about her being his boss just backs up the "protocol" scene. Ethics seemed very important to him, but he sure didn't mind hinting at it.
        And it definitely begs the question that if the "boss" issue was taken out of the equation, would he be open to seeing a relationship between their characters? Hmmmm...

120-150? Whoa! We had about 30, which was a few more than usual. When the ones who look like they drove themselves and had to shave before putting on the costumes show up, we turn off the lights. This is the advantage of living on a dead end on a small street.
        Heh! We live in a gated community of nearly 400 houses. Wouldn't surprise me if we had some people driving over and being let in by friends, but this year the older kids were really making the effort to dress up, so I gave 'em candy anyway.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        She talked to everybody, hence why her line was so long. She cause a delay of 45 minutes for the start of the closing ceremony. But we didn't care.
        Heeheehee! That's our Torri!

I wouldn't know where I'd fit in. Am curious now though.
        I'm thinking Hufflepuff, which was our other choice for Kate. Though Ravenclaw sounds like a possibility, too.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our mathtastic JT-2!!!!

And it definitely begs the question that if the "boss" issue was taken out of the equation, would he be open to seeing a relationship between their characters? Hmmmm...
          Happy Birthday JT-2!!

Only two days till mine. *whistles innocently*

Taking the boss issue out of the equation is what I have in mind for a giant crossover fic I'm toying with. If only my muse would play nice again.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Happy Birthday JT-2!!

Cake for all!

Spoiler:

Taking the boss issue out of the equation is what I have in mind for a giant crossover fic I'm toying with. If only my muse would play nice again.
            *tempts the plot bunnies with some carrots*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Tomorrow (sunday), you'll hear all about my run in with Torri.

Today, a friend of mine already texted me to say that she loved the gift he made for her. He crafted a wooden bone and imprinted it with Sedge's name.
              Hi, I'm the friend of FH who made the wooden bone, as a gift for Torri, when she visited Belgium for the FACTS convention

Here's a picture of the finished piece
              On the back, it said "From a fan..."

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strofmos View Post
                Hi, I'm the friend of FH who made the wooden bone, as a gift for Torri, when she visited Belgium for the FACTS convention
                To run into you here...

Comment

Happy birthday JT

New pic of Joe, Torri and Paul. The best one.

Kris: Really beautiful pics on your twitter. I'm so jealous
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Ok before I even read what's been said today, I have to share some lovely art.

syfyfan made this, and allowed me to share with all of you.

And then scifan made my current sig. Aren't they pretty?

Comment

Smutty day is on my birthday? How perfect is that?!!?!

Done with Trick or Treat and making our offerings to the Costumed Child-Gremlins for another year. We must've had around 120-150 kids show up; that's not much compared to some neighborhoods, but it's about average for us. The two things most commented on were our jack-o-lanterns and the strangely pervasive scent of smoky cinnamon (courtesy of some well-placed incense sticks; I'll have to try that again next year!). Good times!
                      Whoa, that's a lot of kids!! We didn't even pass out candy. We're the Halloween equivalent of Scrooges. Heh. Some older kids still rang the doorbell even with our light out. I knew it was an older kid because it was late. Thankfully we didn't get egged.

The moment I read that, I started thinking Strip Scrabble. Must be my brain keying into Smutty Tuesday a little early.
                      LOL!! If I ever do write up my fic idea, you just provided me with the perfect ending.

I'm glaring at you because you are mathgirl and I'm not.
                      It's not my fault! And it's not always a good thing. Girls and women are supposed to be bad at math, and that fact has caused some weird situations with men in my life.

Is this the one where mathgirl gloats over beating wordgirl? Mr. SR kindly explained to me that Scabble has very little to do with words but more with strategy and being able to see patterns. So once again the math people will most likely win. *pokes tongue out*
                      Aww! You know I'm just teasing you. *hugs*

And this needs its own post. It's our very own JT-2's birthday. So join me in wishing her a very

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/5.gif

THANKS!! That's an awesome gif!

Thanks!! "mathtastic"? I've never been called that before.

Say, in a certain season 6 and 7?

Heh! We live in a gated community of nearly 400 houses. Wouldn't surprise me if we had some people driving over and being let in by friends, but this year the older kids were really making the effort to dress up, so I gave 'em candy anyway.
                      Oooh, that's why you had so many kids. How many bags of candy did you have to buy?

Happy Birthday JT-2!!

Thanks mandogater!! We're almost birthday buddies!

Mmmmm, cake!

Welcome to the thread, strofmos!! That is a lovely gift!! You did a great job!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Happy birthday JT

Thanks Probie! OMG that picture!! I'm so glad someone got a picture of it. Hilarious!

Is anyone planning on buying the con video? I'm sorely tempted if they sell them to the US.

Comment

Is anyone planning on buying the con video? I'm sorely tempted if they sell them to the US.
                        I didn't pre-order, but I think they mentioned it would be available on the website -> Halfway Convention

Comment

Welcome to the Sparky thread, strofmos! Sedge's new bone is so cute!

Happy birthday JT

OMG, someone got a pic of the proposal! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That's brilliant!

Smutty day is on my birthday? How perfect is that?!!?!
                          Hee! Isn't it, though?

Whoa, that's a lot of kids!! We didn't even pass out candy. We're the Halloween equivalent of Scrooges. Heh. Some older kids still rang the doorbell even with our light out. I knew it was an older kid because it was late. Thankfully we didn't get egged.
                          Awww...

Oooh, that's why you had so many kids. How many bags of candy did you have to buy?
                          One big one (I think it was 100-150 pieces) from Costco, and a couple of smaller ones from Target just to round it out. Good stuff too, like Reese's peanut butter cups (chocolate and peanut butter for the Sparky win!), and mini bars of Snickers, Milky Way, Almond Joy, and KitKat.

LOL!! If I ever do write up my fic idea, you just provided me with the perfect ending.
                          Heheheh...

Say, in a certain season 6 and 7?
                          Why yes. Yes indeed.

But can the DVDs be played on a US DVD player, or only European models? Darn those pesky region codes.

Comment

One big one (I think it was 100-150 pieces) from Costco, and a couple of smaller ones from Target just to round it out. Good stuff too, like Reese's peanut butter cups (chocolate and peanut butter for the Sparky win!), and mini bars of Snickers, Milky Way, Almond Joy, and KitKat.
                            Chocolate and peanut butter!!

But can the DVDs be played on a US DVD player, or only European models? Darn those pesky region codes.
                            Oh, crud. I hadn't even thought of that.

DVD viewing at Falcon's house!

Comment

Hi and welcome. Any friend of FH is a friend of ours. Thanks for sharing the bone. That was a super gift.

Happy birthday JT

Priceless. Truly priceless. Joe looks like he's screaming "NOOOOOOOO!!!" LOL

Ok before I even read what's been said today, I have to share some lovely art.

syfyfan made this, and allowed me to share with all of you.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...reindship2.jpg

And then scifan made my current sig. Aren't they pretty?
                              That is truly spectacular. I love them both. I'm hoping we'll get more like them.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

DVD viewing at Falcon's house!
                                That can always be arranged.

Comment

Working...
                                X