Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    i'm not sure, should i be?
    Sorry. That remark in parentheses was aimed at the women who show off their rings to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Sorry. That remark in parentheses was aimed at the women who show off their rings to me.
      ah okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        The way she's looking at his neck in the last one, I think she's thinking the same thing.
        Ohhhhh yeah...

His neck is quite lickable!
        In-very-deed.

I don't think it was ever mentioned either. I doubt she was engaged to Simon. I do think she was living with him, but even that could be debated.

I also agree that I doubt she ever told John about it. She hadn't told Rodney about him at the time of Home. Or maybe something might have slipped from her about Simon but John would be wise enough to not ask many questions. They're both very private people.
        True, and you also made a good point with the engagement ring comment. I'm guessing they were serious, probably living together (I seem to recall the novelization of Rising either strongly implies that or says it outright), but not yet engaged. The impression I've gotten both from Elizabeth and from the little we saw of Simon in The Intruder is that both of them appeared to put their personal lives second to their work. *shrugs*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I might as well conclude the season 1 balcony scenes.

The Sparky indoor balcony

The Eye

Back outside for Before I Sleep

Still outside during The Gift

I think I got them all.

Comment

Feel the power of The Sparky Mint Jar! *cheers*

Spoiler:

Who knew one little clay pot could be so much fun?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Feel the power of The Sparky Mint Jar! *cheers*

Spoiler:

Who knew one little clay pot could be so much fun?
              Those action figures have minds of their own, don't they? LOL!!!

I'm going to dress up as Elizabeth for Halloween at work this year. Red shirt, black pants, curly hair. I need to get a Sparky mint jar to collect my candy.

And if anyone knows where I can pick up my own John (for an accessory) please let me know.

Night Sparkies!!

Comment

Early college football report: USC just finished smacking down Cal, 30-9. I will sleep well tonight!

Those action figures have minds of their own, don't they? LOL!!!

I'm going to dress up as Elizabeth for Halloween at work this year. Red shirt, black pants, curly hair. I need to get a Sparky mint jar to collect my candy.

And if anyone knows where I can pick up my own John (for an accessory) please let me know.

Night Sparkies!!
                Yay, Lizzeh cosplay! Are we gonna see pictures?

As to your own John... Full-size, I'm afraid you're on your own. Action figures are all over eBay, though.

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Comment

Early college football report: USC just finished smacking down Cal, 30-9. I will sleep well tonight!

As to your own John... Full-size, I'm afraid you're on your own. Action figures are all over eBay, though.

Congrats on the win. Thursday night games are good in that you can relax all day Sat.

Today's animated gif.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Congrats on the win. Thursday night games are good in that you can relax all day Sat.
                    Yep. Now I can enjoy everyone else's games without worrying about my boys. So an early good luck to everyone's teams on Saturday!

More of that looking at Lizzeh's chest and licking his lips. John, you are so obvious! Just grab Lizzeh and go find a closet already! Lizzeh certainly isn't making any secret of eyeing your wares!

Comment

Congrats on the win!!

Pictures? Well, if I can find my own full-size John then sure.

Today's animated gif.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0gifs/duet.gif
                      SQUEE! They're so darn cute! You skipped by the great gif with John's 'look' during Intruder though.

More of that looking at Lizzeh's chest and licking his lips. John, you are so obvious! Just grab Lizzeh and go find a closet already! Lizzeh certainly isn't making any secret of eyeing your wares!
                      Yeah, they're both pretty obvious there, aren't they?

Comment

Congrats on the win!!

Pictures? Well, if I can find my own full-size John then sure.

SQUEE! They're so darn cute! You skipped by the great gif with John's 'look' during Intruder though.

Yeah, they're both pretty obvious there, aren't they?
                        Patience young grasshopper. All things come to those who wait. I'm going to run out of gifs soon though. Somebody needs to do more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Patience young grasshopper. All things come to those who wait. I'm going to run out of gifs soon though. Somebody needs to do more.
                          I have a whole slew of them. They're not as big as yours, though.

Comment

I have a whole slew of them. They're not as big as yours, though.
                            I found a bunch more also. I'm not sure how big they are, but they're not as good as the ones with the border. We'll see how long we can make this last.
                            sigpic

Comment

You must write it!! Please!

I agree. I like that he stopped to get her permission first, showing how far they'd come. In early season 1 he would have just gone. Even non-Sparkies noticed that look and thought it was shippy. Some even thought it was over the top ship. Personally, I loved it. It was the perfect culmination of season 1. Even if it's not shippy, it's definitely shows their strong friendship.
                              Just to clarify my idea was having Inara and Kate Beckett meet and debate who is more annoying and childlike, Mal or Castle. I'd have a hard time getting away with posting that here wouldn't I?

I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Just to clarify my idea was having Inara and Kate Beckett meet and debate who is more annoying and childlike, Mal or Castle. I'd have a hard time getting away with posting that here wouldn't I?

That's quite a crack fic! It sounds brilliant. There's a Castle thread. I bet you could post it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X