X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I've got it! It's Sumner!!
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    As #1? Hmm, John did make that "That would be Doctor Weir, right?" remark with a s**t-eating grin to Sumner before they went through the gate...
    Bingo! And we have a winner. Now who's next? Surely Rodney noticed how he followed her around like a little puppy dog when they first got to Atlantis? Or would it more likely be Grodin?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Bingo! And we have a winner. Now who's next? Surely Rodney noticed how he followed her around like a little puppy dog when they first got to Atlantis? Or would it more likely be Grodin?
      How about both? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they each noticed it independently around the same time.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

How about both? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they each noticed it independently around the same time.
        How could they have missed it?
        sigpic

Comment

How could they have missed it?
          There was just no escaping the way John and Elizabeth kept making flirty eyes at each other.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

As #1? Hmm, John did make that "That would be Doctor Weir, right?" remark with a s**t-eating grin to Sumner before they went through the gate...
            And then how Elizabeth made him go on the trip to Athos. I imagine when they met Teyla Sumner must have been thinking "Oh great, is that how this whole trip is going to go? He's going to charm all the attractive women? How's Marshall supposed to get any love?!"
            Spoiler:

"Oh, come on! She's not what I'd call attractive!"

There was just no escaping the way John and Elizabeth kept making flirty eyes at each other.

Oh yeah, I had an awesome dream last night.
            Spoiler:
            It was really bizarre so I won't get into it but I was in the dream with John and we got to hold hands. Then we were exploring (part of the weirdness) and he was explaining things to me. I woke up squeeing. LOL!

Comment

And then how Elizabeth made him go on the trip to Athos. I imagine when they met Teyla Sumner must have been thinking "Oh great, is that how this whole trip is going to go? He's going to charm all the attractive women? How's Marshall supposed to get any love?!"
              Spoiler:
              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_102_2022.JPG

OMFG! *dies laughing* Poor Sumner!

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/mathgirl1248/Stargate%20Atlantis/rising-champagne.gif

Spoiler:
              It was really bizarre so I won't get into it but I was in the dream with John and we got to hold hands. Then we were exploring (part of the weirdness) and he was explaining things to me. I woke up squeeing. LOL!
              Eeeee! That sounds like so much fun!

Strangely, I keep dreaming bits and pieces of fics in progress.

Comment

Other people have covered stuff more eloquently than I could, so I'm going to contribute the only way I know how: poorly

Spoiler:

This is a repeat, but the answer to that is.....

Spoiler:

:sumner: ZOMG!!!! When I said I wanted a topless scene, this wasn't what I had in mind

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:

I had a dream the other week.....that you probably don't want to know about. But it was amusing Woke up and thought whoa, that's messed up
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_102_2022.JPG

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...-champagne.gif

Spoiler:
                  What did you eat right before going to bed? I want some.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I'm not sure if I do! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      This is a repeat, but the answer to that is.....

Spoiler:

:sumner: ZOMG!!!! When I said I wanted a topless scene, this wasn't what I had in mind

Spoiler:

:sumner: This is more like it. Why didn't this make it to the final cut, damn it!!

Spoiler:

I had a dream the other week.....that you probably don't want to know about. But it was amusing Woke up and thought whoa, that's messed up
                      Well I definitely want to know now!!

Last night I was at an awards ceremony with Edward James Olmos. Don't ask me. I don't know where my brain is coming up with this stuff.

Comment

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...ngpart1_15.jpg
                        :sumner: This is more like it. Why didn't this make it to the final cut, damn it!!
                        OMG, I crack up every time I see that photo!

Comment

SR, I'm waiting for a certain animated gif.

Comment

SR, I'm waiting for a certain animated gif.
                            OMG, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. You know you have to help me overcome my Old Timer's syndrome on occasion. And just because I forgot, I'll add a bonus.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I love him licking his lips and looking at her mouth. Poor John. He thought she was going to kiss him.

Comment

Thanks! I love him licking his lips and looking at her mouth. Poor John. He thought she was going to kiss him.
                                Yeah, it looks like he needs an industrial strength tube of lib balm after all that licking. And look closely at his face during the hug. He just relaxes and his face starts to smile, but then it's like he realizes he could have lost her and that's when he pulls her closer. Or is that when he stiffens up and almost hurls? I get it mixed up. Though I still can't figure out why he'd pull her closer if he's desperate to get away from her. *confuzed*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X