No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahahaha!!! Nose didn't light up!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! My kids LOVE that game!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Gateraid, I want to look at all your caps, I really do. But there's something about that first pic that I can't get past. Raise your hand, ladies, if you're with me.
      *raises both hands and dances around in a circle, giggling like mad*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        His shoelaces are untied?
        Yeah, that's it. Funny you should notice.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *raises both hands and dances around in a circle, giggling like mad*
        Somebody gets it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

What can I say? My mind is always in the gutter.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:

What are these ladies talking about?

I refuse to look up.

That might not even be what you mean. Painful back thing has made me take pain medicine that's making me loopy.

Comment

Nose didn't light up. LOL! It's not much more foolish than her real line.

And Caldwell is one sly dog. He's after everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_314_0795.JPG

I refuse to look up.

That might not even be what you mean. Painful back thing has made me take pain medicine that's making me loopy.

Spoiler:
                : Oh, come on Lizzeh! It's right at eye level! Look up! You know you want to.

Comment

Spoiler:

Um, why are you watching me sleep?
                  : JT is feeling diplomatic and wants to give the other half of the thread some accidental peekage.

Comment

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_314_0795.JPG

I refuse to look up.

Oh, you know that's what I mean, and I haven't even had any meds.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Bwahahahahaha!!! Nose didn't light up!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! My kids LOVE that game!!!!!
                      So did I, they don't make em like they used to

Yeah, that's it. Funny you should notice.

Somebody gets it.
                      I got what you were referring to, but it wasn't something I would notice in a still

Spoiler:

I refuse to look up.

*sigh* I just don't know why they gave her such poor dialogue, its like at times they went out of their way to make her look silly when it was completely unwarranted.

Oh, and Caldwell's spent all that time in a concealed space, so he's gone a bit crazy

And on a completely unrelated note, I discovered the best entrance to an interview ever, with a former TNG actress. Don't bother watching the interview, it isn't particularly interesting.

NB the entrance starts at 1.20, the rest is build up.
                      sigpic

Comment

This will probably be my last for a while, I've finished uploading screencaps to photobucket now

Spoiler:

:radek: It's true, pigs really can fly

So, all traces of the drug are gone then? No longing for his touch?

None whatsoever

Me neither

Good. Because the only touch you should be longing for is mine. Not you Doc, long someplace else

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

Part 2 of Stargate!Ren's New Horizon's is online!

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_306_0896.JPG

Um, why are you watching me sleep?
                            : JT is feeling diplomatic and wants to give the other half of the thread some accidental peekage.

Spoiler:
                            Yay, Lizzeh peekage!

Oh, you know that's what I mean, and I haven't even had any meds.
                            Who needs meds when you've got Lizzeh?

This will probably be my last for a while, I've finished uploading screencaps to photobucket now

Spoiler:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...eraid/44-1.jpg

:radek: It's true, pigs really can fly
                            *splutters and snorts*

[spoilers]http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...eraid/45-1.jpg

So, all traces of the drug are gone then? No longing for his touch?

None whatsoever

Me neither

Good. Because the only touch you should be longing for is mine. Not you Doc, long someplace else
                            Awwww!
                            Spoiler:
                            Methinks Carson needs to go find Cadman.

But don't worry, I think we're gonna take care of that on SGA Rising.

Comment

Good morning. Happy Friday everybody. Looks like John plans to fix whatever is wrong today.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Good morning. Happy Friday everybody. Looks like John plans to fix whatever is wrong today.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ouwillbeok.gif
                                Ah, I so love that moment. *sighs and swoons*

Comment

Working...
                                X