Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I need to get my SGA love back. Here's some great pics:
    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_302_1119.JPG
    I love that smile.

And so do they apparently...

SQUEE!!!

I'll be writing about them again soon - I decided to enter this year's edition of the Little Bang.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      So I was wandering around the Fun and Games section and found this fun little game:

If you could blow up a planet, which one would you choose?

Silly me, I'm expecting 'Gate addresses and the like. Go check and see which one I picked. There's a few we all agree on, LOL, snicker snicker.

Ooh, chocolate.
      *snicker* I wonder who chose the "planet with Dr. Weir on it"? Threatened much? And do they realize that if they blow up the planet with Kanaan on it, it will take all the Athosians with him or possibly also Atlantis itself since he lives there with Teyla and Torren? That is a very strange game.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Last word written on To Build A Fire at 12:50 PM. Plan to celebrate with a couple of games of Angry Birds. Ended on a nice little shippy scene for John. Somebody tell Joe we always honor his wishes. Heh.
        Woo hoo!!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Hello all!

Since I'm in need of a little writing kick-start, I was gathering pics to maybe make a First Year wallpaper and I thought of seeing what Jinto looks like now. (It's really strange to see him older!) But anyway, in my searchings I ran across an interview with him from a while ago and thought it was interesting.

Spoiler:
        Gilles Nuytens: What was the hardest thing from your time on the sets of Stargate Atlantis?

Reece Thompson: Always the hardest part is saying goodbye. I really got to know the rest of the cast and the crew even though we were only together for a little while. There was always the hope that they would bring Jinto back, but so far I haven't been called. But if I was I would definitely go back. Not only to see everyone again, but also because I think that Jinto had a lot of room to grow and I would've liked to see that happen.

Gilles Nuytens: We haven't heard of you in the show since the episode "Hide and
        seek", do you think there are future plans for Jinto in Stargate?

Reece Thompson: Unfortunately, no. (There are now!)

Gilles Nuytens: How would you like Jinto to evolve in the show, he has grown
        since the pilot episode so what would you like to put into him for a renewal of the character?

Reece Thompson: I would love for Jinto just to get older. I'd like to see him get stronger, and just turn into an adult. I think that it would be really great to have Jinto trying to convince Sheppard and the rest to let him join in on the missions and become part of the team, and maybe sneak along a few missions when he wasn't supposed to.

SGA Rising - fulfilling our actors' requests since 2010. And we didn't even know about this one.
        That's really funny. I always thought it was a shame we didn't see more of the Athosians. By the time we get to the season 4 episodes about them, they're such a distant memory that I found it hard to care much. And they should have had Jinto in Kindred 2.

So I was wandering around the Fun and Games section and found this fun little game:

If you could blow up a planet, which one would you choose?

Silly me, I'm expecting 'Gate addresses and the like. Go check and see which one I picked. There's a few we all agree on, LOL, snicker snicker.

Ooh, chocolate.
        Loved your choice! LOL!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I love that smile.

And so do they apparently...

SQUEE!!!

I'll be writing about them again soon - I decided to enter this year's edition of the Little Bang.
        What's a Little Bang? I've heard of the Big Bang with really long fics. So what's the difference between a Little Bang and just normal everyday fic?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        *snicker* I wonder who chose the "planet with Dr. Weir on it"? Threatened much? And do they realize that if they blow up the planet with Kanaan on it, it will take all the Athosians with him or possibly also Atlantis itself since he lives there with Teyla and Torren? That is a very strange game.

Yes, all these years later, with 2 Elizabeth-less seasons, people are still threatened. But noooo John and Elizabeth weren't even friends. LOL

I'm done with the games. The only one I'm interested in is the top 50 Sparky moments. We still need one more on there!!

Boss let us go early for the long weekend. What to do... take a nap, laundry, watch Outsiders? Decisions, decisions.

Comment

What's a Little Bang? I've heard of the Big Bang with really long fics. So what's the difference between a Little Bang and just normal everyday fic?
          Little Bang is the mini-version of a Big Bang. Basically one writes a story which has a grand total of 15,000 words instead of the BB's 25,000 words. The Little Bang I'm taking part in centers around femslash which basically means that your primary pairing has to be of the f/f-variety.

My first entrance was 2 years ago in the 2009 edition in which I wrote a Doppelganger fix-it.

This year I don't have any episodes to fix though - but I have been steadily writing this fic that's probably going to be a genormous wordcount long since I already have written almost 10K words for it - in which case I have to add another 15,000 words because I already started the story. However, I fear that it might take on gigantic proportions cause I doubt I'll be able to tell the story in only 25K words. That might be problematic.

The story stars all classic characters and then some... ...and will be Kate/Teyla of course, but I don't think that comes as much of a surprise.

Comment

I'm doing two big bangs this year. Both of them are with Sparky but one of them contains....*gulps* Kolya/Elizabeth FH I think I am joining you in Sparky hell.

In other news dksfsajk;gjfa;klfjgafs.....Chris Meloni is leaving SVU....My SVU Sparky is breaking up *crawls into fetal position*
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Kate my muse is too fickle to trust her to do anything bigger than Little Bang. Though I might just as well call it a Big Bang fic with the amount of words it'll have.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Kate my muse is too fickle to trust her to do anything bigger than Little Bang. Though I might just as well call it a Big Bang fic with the amount of words it'll have.
                Well at least can somehow talk about our bang projects together....though I think I am gonna be lynched by the end of it.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

i wonder if michael used Jinto for his hybrid experiment and truthfully i think it would've been interesting to see how jinto would've dealt with that if he was turned back to normal and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    i wonder if michael used Jinto for his hybrid experiment and truthfully i think it would've been interesting to see how jinto would've dealt with that if he was turned back to normal and stuff.
                    Taking into consideration we know little to nothing of Jinto's whereabouts, I guess this could easily have happened. Would have been indeed very interesting.

Comment

I just added the 50th favorite John/Elizabeth moment. There are way more than 50, but these are a start.
                      sigpic

Comment

LadyMore --
                        Spoiler:
                        are you frakkin' kidding me?!?! The SVU dream team is breaking up?!?! Owwwwww ...

Auntie SR -- thank you for posting the 50th moment! We can start posting 1st to 50, or add more Sparky moments, or spam for SGARising ... whatever your shippy heart moves you to do!

Comment

LadyMore --
                          Spoiler:
                          are you frakkin' kidding me?!?! The SVU dream team is breaking up?!?! Owwwwww ...
                          SW

Spoiler:
                          Im not I found out when I took my little pup to the dog run today but GRRRRRRRRR! I havent been this angry since I found out Ianto, Owen and Tosh die in Torchwood. I am still hoping its one of those yearly hoaxes that happen every year...if not I am gonna scream Elliot and Oliva were my first fandom ship.
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

I found a great fic that I want to rec:

Sea Change by Bil. It's a post Sunday fic, but has a happy ending (well, for Sparky).

Comment

What's interesting about Jinto's disappearance for me is that whenever I try to account for his whereabouts in my fanfiction, it occurred to me that both him somehow surviving Michael's experiments or him being turned into a hybrid and/or killed feel like a huge leap to write.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

LadyMore --
                                Spoiler:

Auntie SR -- thank you for posting the 50th moment! We can start posting 1st to 50, or add more Sparky moments, or spam for SGARising ... whatever your shippy heart moves you to do!
                                Since it took so much effort to get people to post the first 50, I'm reluctant to try anything else. It's up to you, but I'm swearing off games. For some reason that section of fandom is full of "contests" started by some group without telling anyone that might oppose them. Can you lose a contest you don't even know you are playing? LOL

I found a great fic that I want to rec:

Sea Change by Bil. It's a post Sunday fic, but has a happy ending (well, for Sparky).
                                I read that yesterday and meant to rec but got distracted. Thanks for doing that. It was sweet and adorable.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                What's interesting about Jinto's disappearance for me is that whenever I try to account for his whereabouts in my fanfiction, it occurred to me that both him somehow surviving Michael's experiments or him being turned into a hybrid and/or killed feel like a huge leap to write.
                                He's out fishing with Kanaan. LOL The absence of Jinto always annoyed me. He would have been a great regular Athosian. The actor was quite good and he had great chemistry with Joe and Torri. But no, he gets dropped like a hot rock. Fail.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X