Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I haven't downloaded a word processing app for my iPad yet, but I use NeoOffice on the desktop and like it very much. I've never had any trouble moving docs in or out of it. I use it for doing editing and have transported docs into Microsoft word with most of the formatting being intact. Don't know how it works on the iPad though. And I think it's free.
    Hmm, unfortunately, NeoOffice appears to be only for the Mac; I'm on a PC.

The search continues...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Hmm, unfortunately, NeoOffice appears to be only for the Mac; I'm on a PC.

The search continues...
      Oooh, when you said iPad. I assumed Mac. Sorry.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooh, when you said iPad. I assumed Mac. Sorry.
        Heh! Hey, some of us weird PC users like playing with Apple's toys. We just don't have Macs.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR Yup I know Joe has three boys....having a father hot as Joe, the boys are destined to be chased by girls *laughs at the thought of mini Johns*

So I am bored hungover so I made this Sparky thing based off the asofterworld.com Web Comic, enjoy:

BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            SR Yup I know Joe has three boys....having a father hot as Joe, the boys are destined to be chased by girls *laughs at the thought of mini Johns*

So I am bored hungover so I made this Sparky thing based off the asofterworld.com Web Comic, enjoy:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...93xfo1_500.jpg
            Hungover heh? I thought you said you were going to stick to the one margarita. But hey, you only turn 21 once. Now turning 40, that's a reason to drink.

Cute comic.
            sigpic

Comment

Hungover heh? I thought you said you were going to stick to the one margarita. But hey, you only turn 21 once. Now turning 40, that's a reason to drink.

Cute comic.
              Thats what I said then my mom gives me her Sangria and then my stepdad makes me try his drink...
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Thats what I said then my mom gives me her Sangria and then my stepdad makes me try his drink...
                Mixing drinks. No wonder. Mr. SR is the Sangria champion. Secret ingredient
                Spoiler:
                tequila
                . And freeze it for a few hours. Heaven.
                sigpic

Comment

Mixing drinks. No wonder. Mr. SR is the Sangria champion. Secret ingredient
                  Spoiler:
                  tequila
                  . And freeze it for a few hours. Heaven.
                  Gee, I wonder what sangria made with that Athosians Ruus wine might taste like.

Comment

Just saw that Joe's Facebook group posted a link to SGARising. Word is spreading boys and girls. Only 11 more days. So I had to make a ticker.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am never drinking with my family again.....hey guys want me to spread the word of Atlantis rising on Tumblr? I have alot of followers that love SGA
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

I am never drinking with my family again.....hey guys want me to spread the word of Atlantis rising on Tumblr? I have alot of followers that love SGA
                        Yes yes yes. Spread the word far and wide.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes yes yes. Spread the word far and wide.
                          Anything you like me to use or say?
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi-ho!!!

No, I haven't been watching "Snow White." Just "Finding Nemo".

Anyhoodle, I fiddled around with making some more icons and banners, but they didn't come out that great, so I'm not even gonna bother posting them. Yet. When I get them all spiffed up, then I'll put them up!

Hope everyone's having a nice, relaxing, Friday evening. Or afternoon. @ SK & LtColShep and whoever else lives on the West Coast!

Yeah, SK, that was the website I was talking about. Now if only I could figure out how to type things in Atlantis font, then move them to Paint with a transparent background ... and this is why I use PhotoBucket for everything.

Have a good night, I'll try to pop in later!

Comment

Anything you like me to use or say?
                              Just that the first ep will be up on May 31 and maybe give a link to the website. And tell everyone to tell all their friends. Thanks.

And, if anyone is curious, you might stress that we are sticking to canon in the beginning. No changes, no broken relationships, no rewrites of history, but later some new things will be added.
                              sigpic

Comment

That face looks suspiciously like a few other faces.

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Or these faces...

Spoiler:

Damn you, Oberoth.
                                Thank you, Joe, for your face acting!! No matter what TPTW tried to do, you kept the Sparky bond alive. Whether they were romantically interested in each other is open for debate, of course, but you can't deny they were friends and cared about each other.

Oh, and "Damn you, Oberoth"? More like "Damn you, TPTW!"

John and Elizabeth definitely entered into "tragic" category. While I do love my tragic couples sometimes (my fave movie has the couple not hooking up), it got a bit ridiculous here. Poor John kept losing her over, and over, and over.

Just saw that Joe's Facebook group posted a link to SGARising. Word is spreading boys and girls. Only 11 more days. So I had to make a ticker.
                                Joe has a Facebook group?? Must go find!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Hi-ho!!!

No, I haven't been watching "Snow White." Just "Finding Nemo".
                                LOL! We made it to the weekend!!

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my squishy.

I might need to watch that this weekend, to cure me of the stench of season 4 Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X