No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I always thought Ice Queen by Within Temptation was good for season six soundtrack. Linking you to "legend of the Seeker" video made to this song, just to show you the sheer power of music + video material.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      That is absolutely perfect for the expedition's anthem!
      Win! I'm so glad you like it!

Comment

Somewhere In Between By Hawthorne Heights for Sparky, mainly for when Elizabeth comes back and has her mental break.
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I was thinking - what do you think about compiling our own Season six soundtrack? I remember the epicness of Anti - soundtrack we complied waaay back on the anti thread. How about we do something similar for our virtual season? Some of us (like me) use music for writing inspiration.

Also, if Atlantis expedition had an anthem, what would it be?
          Those Anti-tracks were awesome fun... and yup, we should definitely do something similar for season 6.

I have over 5000 songs to choose from... might be a while... ....but when I think of soundtracks I always think of instrumental songs first, without any singer breaking the sound.

Also, I always thought Ice Queen by Within Temptation was good for season six soundtrack. Linking you to "legend of the Seeker" video made to this song, just to show you the sheer power of music + video material.
          And who's the Ice Queen?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            And who's the Ice Queen?
            I am
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Yay guys! Vote vote vote! Let's get this! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYAAAAAA!
              We only need 4 more. Find some Sparkies who haven't voted. We can do this.

Also, I'm working on a hug picspam for when we reach 50.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Those Anti-tracks were awesome fun... and yup, we should definitely do something similar for season 6.

I have over 5000 songs to choose from... might be a while... ....but when I think of soundtracks I always think of instrumental songs first, without any singer breaking the sound.

And who's the Ice Queen?
                Look at you tempting me to say something I might regret later.

Okay, i'll explain my reasoning. I always thought this song was about winter (the season of the year), but think of it - couldn't it be applied to angry, alienated - feeling Elizabeth? We will put her through a wringer before she truly finds peace within herself and her place within the expedition, that's why this song tends to remind me of S6 Elizabeth. I always thought "Ice Queen" is a song full of anger, and our Elizabeth might even be scared of the power of her own anger. I don't think that's a negative thing, per se, but it matters how it's dealt with - if authors choose to take that angle. But, I always thought she'd resent the way she was left behind.

Comment

Just to tell I'm alive.lol

And I'm doing my Sparky duty. I voted each day.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Look at you tempting me to say something I might regret later.
                    I would never do such a thing... ever...

Okay, i'll explain my reasoning. I always thought this song was about winter (the season of the year), but think of it - couldn't it be applied to angry, alienated - feeling Elizabeth? We will put her through a wringer before she truly finds peace within herself and her place within the expedition, that's why this song tends to remind me of S6 Elizabeth. I always thought "Ice Queen" is a song full of anger, and our Elizabeth might even be scared of the power of her own anger. I don't think that's a negative thing, per se, but it matters how it's dealt with - if authors choose to take that angle. But, I always thought she'd resent the way she was left behind.
                    Mmmm... interesting theory.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    [does her best Frankenstein impersonation]

It's ALIVE!!!

Comment

And I'm doing my Sparky duty. I voted each day.
                      Good girl. Need 3 more.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

[does her best Frankenstein impersonation]

It's ALIVE!!!

I hope I will see this in live in October.lol
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope I will see this in live in October.lol
                          Who knows - I might just.

Need to order my tickets but I haven't gotten confirmation on my vacation yet from work... they must hurry, cause I want good tickets.

Comment

Need to order my tickets but I haven't gotten confirmation on my vacation yet from work... they must hurry, cause I want good tickets.
                            I expect you guys to fil that for me! or at least take tons and tooonssss of photos!

Comment

I expect you guys to fil that for me! or at least take tons and tooonssss of photos!
                              There will be pictures ... of course...

Comment

I'll take my tickets monday. Didn't ask my boss but I 'm sure she will be ok.

And reports....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X