• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm I got a bad feeling the Doctor Found the Nations Captial
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

good ole plan C works every time. i really hate commericals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Doesn't look like she's gonna make it. I've got my bat all ready to go (to knock some heads around)

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Isn't that what I've been saying all along?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Those Sonic hot dogs look disgusting.

Comment

The machine so had to have brought the rest of the science building. Why else would she be freaking out?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Isn't that what I've been saying all along?
                You are most wise, SK.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Those Sonic hot dogs look disgusting.
                  Never get a hot dog from a chain place. The neighborhood hole in the wall always has better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Doesn't look like she's gonna make it. I've got my bat all ready to go (to knock some heads around)
                    I Swear if Sam winds up with O Hare (McKay) I iz gonna scream!
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

so much for the IRS and the doc.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAH! It's the IRS building! AHAHAHAHAH! Serves 'em right, the money grubbing b**stards!

Ooops, Fast is dead. Damn.

Comment

Liz is Gone =[
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

damnit

Comment

Yay, they made it back! And there was much rejoicing!

Comment

oh come on! you cant end it like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X