• Show
Clear All

oh goody she got her leg free.

Comment

"yes jane, just like tarzan"

Comment

"Yes, Jane, like Tarzan."

*snorts*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Why do I have the Eerie feeling that Moster is gonna kill Joe and GO GET YOUR LIZZIE
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Um, surely he must have gone through all his bullets already?

Comment

"crap"

Comment

Run away! Run away! Hahahahah!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

run john run.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Um, surely he must have gone through all his bullets already?
                    He borrowed Sheppard's magically resupplying gun!

Comment

Aw, crap. Well, that plan didn't go so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Run away! Run away! Hahahahah!
                        Its Like Monty Python except the bunny is the size of Atlantis
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

too bad they didn't have any C-4 for plan C.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            too bad they didn't have any C-4 for plan C.
                            yeah I think they're up to that horrible plan F now

Comment

into the sinkhole they go.

Comment

Yay for Plan C!

Comment

Working...
                                X