No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so overall what do you guys think of the movie?

Comment

Three moons? Feh, that's nothing. New Lantea had five.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And the Guy in the tie is Beckett cause He's already screaming
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          I'm surprised the ladies' high heels haven't snapped off yet.
          Yeah those heels are cracking me up

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            so overall what do you guys think of the movie?
            liking it so far.

Comment

it's a same that this movie wont be out till july 5th.

Comment

I like it as well just wish the Chick was Torri so we can see some Sparky Again
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

oh boy here we go. the fork in the road.

Comment

so the doctor's name is Dr. Karen Fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      it's a same that this movie wont be out till july 5th.
                      And that's just the DVD. There may be a Blu-ray coming out later, like there is for Stonehenge Apocalypse w/Torri.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

the old "let's split up Gang" motif.

Comment

And they're splitting up. More stupid deaths to come.

Comment

Oh no, Joe just said the "we don't leave people behind" thing. And Lizzie-wannabe says "sounds good to me". Yeah, it does sound good.

Comment

Oh great, the machine is leaking.

Comment

and where there is water there are aliens,

Comment

Working...
                                X