No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda figured it was only a matter of time before the monster decided to climb on the roof.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

as sheppard once said "i don't think we gotten to the hard part yet"

Comment

Yeah! Sam Synn and the ol' Jaws trick!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooops, looks like their one and only shelter went bye-bye.

Comment

HEY LOOK....John Sheppard is Chanelling his Inner McGyver
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow that metal was so obviously in his armpit

Comment

Officially the guy in the tie is Carson Beckett
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

other wise another day on atlantis in john sheppard's world.

Comment

lieutenant rivers is obviously ronan

Comment

and the dude in the Hawaiian shirt is zelenka?

Comment

cracked pipe. not good.

Comment

I'm surprised the ladies' high heels haven't snapped off yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            lieutenant rivers is obviously ronan
                            That means Ronon Slept With Dr. McKay *shudders*
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              and the dude in the Hawaiian shirt is zelenka?
                              That's what I'm thinking. And I was thinking the Lt was Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                That means Ronon Slept With Dr. McKay *shudders*
                                yeah okay not a good analogy. i kinda just got sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X