X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Yes, and I know why.
    LOL!!!

I was frustrated... I should be frustrated more often...

Sparky drabble ahead, but knowing me (which you should by now) Kate/Teyla in the background (quite literally in the background):

For anyone with a red pencil of doom in the neighborhood, I take full responsibility for any and all mistakes. Cause this is totally unbeta'd.

Spoiler:
    Elizabeth tapped the screen of her handheld, dragging the queen of spades from the left of the screen to the king of hearts on the far right. She smiled satisfied at the reveal of the ace of clubs appearing from underneath the queen. The card she had been waiting for to make an appearance otherwise her game would have ended that very moment.

She glanced up as the sound of a sneeze broke her out of her concentration, and caught Kate and Teyla entering the great hall. Elizabeth tilted her head a little when she noticed how the two friends were trying their very best not to link their hands together. They were brushing fingers together, and allowing there to be brief moments of intertwining but for the most part they tried very hard not to make it too obvious.

They made it to the counter, where Teyla placed a hand on the small of Kate’s back and whispered something in her ear that made the psychologist giggle. Elizabeth sat up a little more straight, her game forgotten, watching the pair choose a late night snack.

“Caught them making out on our balcony.” Elizabeth jumped at the sound of John’s voice, as he suddenly appeared at her side. “Can you believe that?” He smirked as he sat down opposite from her. He turned to watch the couple for a few seconds, before turning his attention back to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth gave him a look that held the middle between surprise and curiosity.

“Never seen Heightmeyer that flushed before.” John snuck his hand out to the handheld and tilted it so he had a view on its screen. “Wasn’t even aware she could be at a loss for words, giving her occupation.” He grinned, obviously enjoying he had caught the couple red handed.

“As if we...” John looked up as Elizabeth stopped what she was going to say to allow herself the time to process what she was implying.

“Yes...” John encouraged her.

“...You haven’t been caught red handed before.” She said, smiling as his face fell, disappointed she dropped the ‘we’. “I, on the other hand, always come prepared.” She winked, a smirk gracing her lips.

John stuck out his tongue, causing her to laugh a little louder than intended. “So, want to play chess?”

“Bring it on, flyboy!” Elizabeth tapped the screen of the computer, closed the card game and started chess.
    Last edited by Falcon Horus; 09 April 2011, 10:35 AM. Reason: Because like I said unbeta'd...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      LOL!!!

Sparky drabble ahead, but knowing me (which you should by now) Kate/Teyla in the background (quite literally in the background):

For anyone with a red pencil of doom in the neighborhood, I take full responsibility for any and all mistakes. Cause this is totally unbeta'd.

Spoiler:
      Elizabeth tapped the screen of her handheld, dragging the queen of spades from the left of the screen to the king of hearts on the far right. She smiled satisfied at the reveal of the ace of clubs appearing from underneath the queen. The card she had been waiting for to make an appearance otherwise her game would have ended that very moment.

She glanced up at the sound as a sneeze broke her out of her concentration, and caught Kate and Teyla entering the great hall. Elizabeth tilted her head a little when she noticed how the two friends were trying their very best not to link their hands together. They were brushing fingers together, and allowing there to be brief moments of intertwining but for the most part they tried very hard not to make it too obvious.

They made it to the counter, where Teyla placed a hand on the small of Kate’s back and whispered something in her ear that made the psychologist giggle. Elizabeth sat up a little more straight, her game forgotten, watching the pair choose a late night snack.

“Caught them making out on our balcony.” Elizabeth jumped at the sound of John’s voice, as he suddenly appeared at her side. “Can you believe that?” He smirked as he sat down opposite from her. He turned to watch the couple for a few seconds, before turning his attention back to Elizabeth.

“Never seen Heightmeyer that flushed before.” John snuck his hand out to the handheld and tilted it so he had a view on its screen. “Wasn’t even aware she could be at a loss for words, giving her occupation.” He grinned, obviously enjoying he had caught the couple red handed.

“As if we...” John looked up as Elizabeth stopped what she was going to say to allow herself the time to process what she was implying.

“...You haven’t been caught red handed before.” She said, smiling as his face fell, disappointed she dropped the ‘we’. “I, on the other hand, always come prepared.” She winked, a smirk gracing her lips.

John stuck out his tongue, causing her to laugh a little louder than intended. “So, want to play chess?”

“Bring it on, flyboy!” Elizabeth tapped the screen of the computer, closed the card game and started chess.
      Aww, that was cute. I think maybe the red pencil of doom makes people nervous. Now why would that be?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Aww, that was cute. I think maybe the red pencil of doom makes people nervous. Now why would that be?
        Oh, I don't know...

But going back, I see a glaring error that I need to fix before it can do more damage.

Comment

I just... I'm not sure but I sense people not knowing the characters at all... seriously these characters never acted that way, did they? You bring up Irr's, but beyond that... seriously.... the characters are far from being spot-on. Damn it!
          Nope. We all probably have slightly different views on each character, but I think we can agree that they're somewhat 'off' in that other medium. Changing the characters to suit the story no doubt

Random thought:

You know what's funny about that screencap with Teyla and Rodney... I don't know if anyone ever noticed this but me, but he's holding a tissue in his hand.

Does that mean that Kate made him cry?
          *snort* And does that mean he carries a tissue around with him at all times, running around the corner to cry when someone upsets him?

Forever a mystery, my friend. Forever a mystery. I don't remember any other time in canon that Teyla was anything but reserved, modest and never flirty. Which is my major problem with how they dressed her. Obviously the idea of men or boys under 14.
          She wasn't the only one dressed like that, but she was certainly the most obvious example. I know they ran into the Athosians at night, but none of them were dressed in that manner. Maybe she packed light?

And why was the only overweight people on SGA (that I can recall) Bill Lee and Hank Landry?

Yes, and I know why.
          Spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29712[/ATTACH] Dr. McKay, why would you think I'd want to walk with you either?

What is with the women in this city?!

Hey Carson. How do YOU feel about walks?

Sorry, guys, couldn't resist.

Spoiler:

(thinking): I don't know why he's so excited, it's just a walk

(thinking): He went for a walk with Ronon? I am totally breaking this ascension machine

LOL!!!

Spoiler:

She glanced up as the sound of a sneeze broke her out of her concentration, and caught Kate and Teyla entering the great hall. Elizabeth tilted her head a little when she noticed how the two friends were trying their very best not to link their hands together. They were brushing fingers together, and allowing there to be brief moments of intertwining but for the most part they tried very hard not to make it too obvious.

I second that The cute bit, not the pencil bit.
          sigpic

Comment

I should post more often! But,,, In my defence I've been looking at Sparky vids and doing revision! Here is one such a vid that has made me cry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPDJc_u8YJ8&feature=feedlik

Comment

Sparky drabble ahead, but knowing me (which you should by now) Kate/Teyla in the background (quite literally in the background)
              Yay, that was so cute!!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              And why was the only overweight people on SGA (that I can recall) Bill Lee and Hank Landry?
              Good point! Don't forget the rapists. Cause what's funnier than an overweight rapist?

Spoiler:

(thinking): I don't know why he's so excited, it's just a walk

(thinking): He went for a walk with Ronon? I am totally breaking this ascension machine
              Ok this is much too much fun...
              Spoiler:

Ooh, hey, look what you guys are going to do. Can I join you?

Oh Rodney, you need to give up that dream.
              See my hand on her ass, Rodney? She's MINE!

Comment

LOL and thank you.

Comment

Oops.
                  Not necessarily.
                  Spoiler:
                  Eri and I are considering throwing the stones back through the gate right before we cut Atlantis off at the end of S6.

LOL!!!

Spoiler:

Ahahahaha! That's so cute!

Spoiler:
                  http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_320_0140.JPG

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_320_0141.JPG
                  Oh, now you've gone and done it, and I have to bring out that hilarious little icon made by Cutting Onions again...

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oops.
                    it's okay if you brought them in. i guess i'll just have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      it's okay if you brought them in. i guess i'll just have to live with it.
                      Yes, you will. We probably won't use them all that much, though. And go reread my post right before this one for a bit of a spoiler on that subject.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Oh, now you've gone and done it, and I have to bring out that hilarious little icon made by Cutting Onions again...

I just LOVE that icon. Sorry, Rodney, but John wins.

Comment

Yay, that was so cute!!

Good point! Don't forget the rapists. Cause what's funnier than an overweight rapist?
                          I don't know, but it's probably in the third novel

Spoiler:

I would have gone in a different direction

Spoiler:

Hell NO!!
                          *cries* You hurt my feelings
                          Let me call someone who cares

I guess I'm just mean And sadly, she was talking to Colonel Ellis.

I think now that my successor is in place, I might start on my retirement plans. Fishing sounds good - so long as I get to bring Carter with me

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Not necessarily.
                          Spoiler:
                          Eri and I are considering throwing the stones back through the gate right before we cut Atlantis off at the end of S6.
                          Spoiler:
                          I want to say please do, but it depends on how you use them. Sparingly is the key And they may prove useful in s7 - they could always be a loose thread that you may or may not go back to *shrugs* If the climax to that ep is what I think it is, they'd probably be overlooked by the
                          Spoiler:
                          army of cloned Luci (whatever the plural of Lucius is??) What, is that not the finale? Drat, if that's not it, then it'll have to be Eri13's Plan B

That he does. Rodney, you'll have to deal with it
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoo hoo! Ferocious Planet is coming on RIGHT NOW!

Yup. John always wins.

I don't know, but it's probably in the third novel
                            *shudders*

I would have gone in a different direction

Spoiler:
                            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_320_0140.JPG

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_320_0141.JPG
                            Hell NO!!
                            *cries* You hurt my feelings
                            Let me call someone who cares

I guess I'm just mean And sadly, she was talking to Colonel Ellis.
                            Oh yeah, that's mean, all right.

Spoiler:
                            I want to say please do, but it depends on how you use them. Sparingly is the key And they may prove useful in s7 - they could always be a loose thread that you may or may not go back to *shrugs* If the climax to that ep is what I think it is, they'd probably be overlooked by the
                            Spoiler:
                            army of cloned Luci (whatever the plural of Lucius is??) What, is that not the finale? Drat, if that's not it, then it'll have to be Eri13's Plan B

But seriously,
                            Spoiler:
                            yes, we're going to be using the stones sparingly.

Comment

Ferocious Planet:

LMAO! Joe's character is already rockin' the booze! And he's got an electric razor that just went kaput. Poor baby.

Comment

Ferocious planet Spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                once again Joe F plays a disgraced military officer.

Comment

Working...
                                X