Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It's going to be a busy day here at SR Manor. It seems I have a report to write.
    Alrighty boys and girls. There be snark. Friend me if you're on LJ and want to read it. PM me if you don't want to be on LJ and I'll send it along. http://southernred2.livejournal.com/friends/

I'll check back later tonight. Feedback will be important to my sanity. Questions are welcome.
    Well crafted and well supported snark. Left a comment, or several. If I ever meet you in person, I'm so buying you drink. A big'un! You definitely earned it and then some!
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Are you sure you friended me, cause I can't seem to find you, except for the SR2 which I just friended... is LJ playing tricks maybe.
      That's me. It seems someone beat me to SR, so I'm SR2.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Yay I haz LJ friends I'll post something there eventually. Maybe if I ever am able to write a fic. Yeah, ok, don't hold your breath. Please let me know if you find that fic!

Oh John, you're such a naughty boy. Lizzie and I both love it!

Poor Ford!!

Jealous Rodney They ARE standing awfully close. Personal space? What's that?

Hmm, read a good story with them in it. Let me see if I can find it.

I can't see it. I friended you but I don't think you friended me back.

Ok now for some OT

Spoiler:
      I need alcohol. I take care of my 81 year old mother with dementia. She goes to a day care type center during the day. She gets home before me by taking the day care center's bus. Usually she just watches TV until I get home. Today she wanted to be helpful and cook dinner. I get home to a horrible smell. She put chicken in the microwave to defrost, but put it in for too long I guess. So it caught on fire. She put it out and everything was fine. Ok. Then she decided to make meatballs and macaroni. Except she used Rice a Roni instead of macaroni. I went into the kitchen and saw what she did, and questioned it. Now she's all angry at me for not being appreciative. She said I don't have to eat it. Sure thing, not going to eat meatballs and Rice a Roni in tomato sauce. Need alcohol. Really bad.
      I just saw it and friended you back. LJ has been very slow to load today, naturally.

Sorry about the mom situation. I went through the same thing a few years ago. ((hugs))

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Read and commented. My reactions went something like this:
      Spoiler:
      *snortlolwtf?seriously!roflmaocringedisbeliefmorelol* And then finally... *superiority* SGA RISING FTW!!!!!!!!!! *waves flag*

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...arisingftw.jpg
      Thanks for the support. Love the banner.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      Well crafted and well supported snark. Left a comment, or several. If I ever meet you in person, I'm so buying you drink. A big'un! You definitely earned it and then some!
      I'm ready. Where should I meet you?

The response to that report has been tremendous already. I don't have a ton of friends, so if you guys know others who would like to read it, they are welcome as long as they can keep the proper attitude, understand my sense of humor and won't be rude if they don't. Just tell them to friend me. They can always unfriend later. LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*hugs JT-2* Sorry to hear about your mom. I understand what that's like; we went through the same thing with my maternal grandmother several years ago. There's really no easy answer to any of it. *more hugs*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's Monday night, and that means it's time for the weekly SGU For Atlantis Rising Report on the big SGU/SGA crossover, episode 2.15 - "Seizure"

Spoiler:
          First off, we did not get any information on Atlantis's status. Could still be on Earth, could be back in Pegasus. We don't know. (However, I do believe Atlantis is still on Earth, for reasons I've detailed below.) So we're good to go on keeping Atlantis on Earth up until early 2010 as we had planned. Also, we didn't get a timeline check on when this episode takes place in relation to "Alliances" and the attack on Earth, but at the beginning of the episode, we do get a sequence of scenes showing a meeting between officials from Langara and Earth (including Woolsey, McKay and Colonel Telford). The establishing shot is of Washington DC (the National Mall, with the Washington Monument and the Capitol Building in the background). Interior shots show the same corridors as we've seen at Homeworld Command in previous episodes, so either they've had time to rebuild or at least move operations to another part of the Pentagon. Conceivably, it could be anywhere from a couple of weeks after "Alliances" to months.
          ETA: Scratch that last part, I can't believe I forgot the most obvious clue; Greer is still recovering from donating a kidney to Volker in the previous episode. It's probably been a couple of days at most.

The secondary storyline really doesn't have anything to do with the crossover at all; it's basically about Rush plugging himself into Destiny's control chair and uploading himself into the computer to interact with Amanda Perry (complete with a love scene. Whoopee.), but she accidentally messed up the coding on the simulation and Rush can't get out, forcing Eli to download both Amanda and Ginn into a quarantined section of the computer so they can pull Rush out. What a mind frak.

Anyway, as for the crossover part of the episode, McKay has come up with a new dialing algorithm that will allow a connection to Destiny without the risk of destroying the planet that they're dialing from. The Langarans aren't convinced, and we later find out from Telford and Young that General O'Neill has apparently authorized a mission to take over the Langaran gate and try it anyway. They're worried because they have intelligence indicating that the Lucian Alliance has also been trying to convince Langara to let them try to use their gate to reach Destiny. Earth thinks Langara may be wavering, not sure who to trust, and it looks like the Lucian Alliance may be planning a raid of their own within days. McKay is briefly stoned to Destiny so that Eli can go over McKay's math (because Young won't be convinced unless Eli is); Eli says the math is good, so the mission to Langara is a go. Woolsey is Not Amused by the idea of staging a covert raid on Langara to take their gate by force and basically says he and McKay are not going to do it; at which point Young and Telford tell him they're going to be sending a "peace offering" just like Woolsey suggested.

They have Woolsey show up on a "surprise visit" to Langara with a "gift" for the Langaran Stargate facility's administrator (a pair of Ancient communication stones), and both the administrator and head of security get swapped with Young and Scott, who fake out the rest of the Langaran staff at the facility and allow a team led by Telford and McKay in to try to connect the gate. (Gotta say, that was one sneaky-ass plan.) While McKay is working on setting up his computers and tying into the Langaran gate, there's a brief mention of Sheppard when Young says that "Sheppard was right" (when it comes to McKay's ability to pull out a last-second save? Never really specified, but it indicates that Sheppard and Young have met before and the subject of McKay came up in conversation. Another clue that Atlantis is still on Earth?). Later, Telford even makes an offer to McKay to go to Destiny if they can get a connection! Meanwhile, Woolsey is looking through the administrator's records and discovers that the Langarans have been turning down every offer that the Lucian Alliance has made, because Langara did not want to jeopardize their alliance with Earth. Whoops. Does Earth have egg on it's face now, or what?

Unfortunately, the Langarans figure out the ruse (at least partially), and force the team to shut it down (at gunpoint!) before they can finish dialing to Destiny. But McKay does get enough information to confirm that his algorithm would have worked without putting Langara in any danger. (McKay fans rejoice in his superior genius!) When Young and Scott return to their bodies on Destiny, they reveal that in exchange for the Langarans releasing McKay, Woolsey, Telford and the rest of the Earth strike team, Earth has agreed to defend Langara from the Lucian Alliance and to remove the Stargate from the Langaran power facility, thus ensuring that it cannot be used to connect with Destiny. Well, there goes that idea.

Also, the rumors of Jonas Quinn appearing in this episode were sadly false. Not even a mention of him

Telford's offer to McKay to go to Destiny is the most intriguing part of this episode, as it makes me think that Atlantis is indeed still on Earth at the time of "Seizure." The way I see it, Earth could more easily justify the "loss" of McKay to Destiny if they've still got easy access to Atlantis. As our current plan for "Return to Pegasus" calls for a Lucian Alliance attack on Atlantis, I think we could have Atlantis remain on Earth a little longer after the attack to finish repairs, etc., allowing enough time for Woolsey and McKay to participate in the events of "Seizure" before Atlantis returns to Pegasus. Heck, we could even sneak in a line on our end with Woolsey and McKay grousing about how the IOA/Homeworld Command are making Woolsey and McKay's participation in The Langaran Affair a condition of allowing Atlantis to return to Pegasus. Or something like that.

And there you have it, folks! Discuss at will. I'm going to go find some whiskey.
          Last edited by Scary Kitty; 05 April 2011, 05:39 AM. Reason: adding and clarifying details
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:
            As our current plan for "Return to Pegasus" calls for a Lucian Alliance attack on Atlantis, I think we could have Atlantis remain on Earth a little longer after the attack to finish repairs, etc., allowing enough time for Woolsey and McKay to participate in the events of "Seizure" before Atlantis returns to Pegasus. Heck, we could even sneak in a line on our end with Woolsey and McKay grousing about how the IOA/Homeworld Command are making Woolsey and McKay's participation in The Langaran Affair a condition of allowing Atlantis to return to Pegasus. Or something like
            That would be so cool and a nice nod to seizure. Looking forward to RTP
            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 04 April 2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Not at all. We always seem to find Sparky in the most unexpected of places.
              Good! For some reason it just seemed a little weird to me.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Heh! You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Take it from the Lady Weird is good.
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    Take it from the Lady Weird is good.
                    Weird is always good. That's John's advice.

Comment

Not bad in the least.

And gateraid, my friend, excellent work as usual. Don't be a stranger.
                      A stranger, or did you mistype and mean to say any stranger

It's going to be a busy day here at SR Manor. It seems I have a report to write.
                      Read it and commented over there. My initial thoughts were OMGWTFBBQMICE

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

RAWR! See everyone, what did I tell you? John's a naughty boy.
                      We'll never know if it worked. But it didn't look like he got very far through that book over the years, so they may have had peace negotiations on a regular basis

Poor, poor Aiden. Is that supposed to be the real reason he ran away? LOL!
                      I'm sure if Colonel Everett tried hard he could probably squeeze into one of those red shirts, although I suspect the bulges might be in different places than they were for Weir.

So daring and bold that when they went back to do the CotG 'Final Cut' for a special DVD release, they cut out the topless scenes.

*sends SR more chocolate and wine*
                      That scene in and of itself didn't bother me, but the comment made it seem like boobies!must see boobies! on tv! No reference was made to the episode(s) as a whole, just that one scene

Spoiler:
                      I secretely wish for the ratings to spike and then fall off the cliff again next week. But don't tell anyone I said that...
                      Me too

We finally know the truth.
                      The truth is out there. Really, really out there

Which I totally don't get cause there wasn't anything wrong with it... okay, there was nakedness but to me it showed just how vulnerable we as humans really are. It was symbolic... damn it.
                      It was symbolic, making her completely vulnerable. But from what we know of the snakes, it was completely unneccessary, as they only need a bare neck.

I read a Teyla/Aiden story once that was really cute.

Mmm... in fact.... *adds another couple to the ever-growing list*
                      I've only read one, I think. It was (sort of) a fix-it fic, set in s1. Teyla and John had gotten together, which had isolated Weir from the rest of the expedition because she didn't have John to talk to (JG would've had a field day reading that). I liked them as a pairing on the show, and wouldn't have objected to them getting together, but I didn't ship them. I do remember thinking during their scenes together that Teyla and Ford seemed younger (not immature, just more youthful) compared to when Sheppard was there.

You may remember, but in the early days before Ronon, there was quite a bit of Aiden/Teyla shipping. They had good chemistry and would have been cute together. And an excellent opportunity was missed to ship an older woman with a younger man. LOL
                      The casting sides (usually incorrect anyway) had them down to be a similar age. The two actors had good chemistry - RSF even said that she could leave her s2 wig on (I hope I don't have to explain that to anyone)

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
                      Thanks a lot! Glad to be around!
                      Welcome back

Are you sure you friended me, cause I can't seem to find you, except for the SR2 which I just friended... is LJ playing tricks maybe.
                      It's the rare instance of the sequel being better than the original

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Ok now for some OT

Spoiler:
                      I need alcohol. I take care of my 81 year old mother with dementia. She goes to a day care type center during the day. She gets home before me by taking the day care center's bus. Usually she just watches TV until I get home. Today she wanted to be helpful and cook dinner. I get home to a horrible smell. She put chicken in the microwave to defrost, but put it in for too long I guess. So it caught on fire. She put it out and everything was fine. Ok. Then she decided to make meatballs and macaroni. Except she used Rice a Roni instead of macaroni. I went into the kitchen and saw what she did, and questioned it. Now she's all angry at me for not being appreciative. She said I don't have to eat it. Sure thing, not going to eat meatballs and Rice a Roni in tomato sauce. Need alcohol. Really bad.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sorry to hear about that. My grandma has dimentia, but it's the funny kind. You can have the same convo with her multiple times - it can get amusing when you forget that she doesn't know the end and jump ahead. She comes and goes with it though - on occassion it isn't noticable. She's not competent enough to care for herself, so is in a home (it's near to family, so she probably gets more visitors than she did before).

You're doing a good thing by looking after her - hopefully tomorrow will be better (((hugs)))

It's Monday night, and that means it's time for the weekly SGU For Atlantis Rising Report on the big SGU/SGA crossover, episode 2.15 - "Seizure"

Spoiler:
                      First off, we did not get any information on Atlantis's status. Could still be on Earth, could be back in Pegasus. We don't know. (However, I do believe Atlantis is still on Earth, for reasons I've detailed below.) So we're good to go on keeping Atlantis on Earth up until early 2010 as we had planned. Also, we didn't get a timeline check on when this episode takes place in relation to "Alliances" and the attack on Earth, but at the beginning of the episode, we do get a sequence of scenes showing a meeting between officials from Langara and Earth (including Woolsey, McKay and Colonel Telford). The establishing shot is of Washington DC (the National Mall, with the Washington Monument and the Capitol Building in the background). Interior shots show the same corridors as we've seen at Homeworld Command in previous episodes, so either they've had time to rebuild or at least move operations to another part of the Pentagon. Conceivably, it could be anywhere from a couple of weeks after "Alliances" to months.

The secondary storyline really doesn't have anything to do with the crossover at all; it's basically about Rush plugging himself into Destiny's control chair and uploading himself into the computer to interact with Amanda Perry (complete with a love scene. Whoopee.), but she accidentally messed up the coding on the simulation and Rush can't get out, forcing Eli to download both Amanda and Ginn into a quarantined section of the computer so they can pull Rush out. What a mind frak.

Anyway, as for the crossover part of the episode, McKay has come up with a new dialing algorithm that will allow a connection to Destiny without the risk of destroying the planet that they're dialing from. The Langarans aren't convinced, and we later find out from Telford and Young that General O'Neill has apparently authorized a mission to take over the Langaran gate and try it anyway. They're worried because they have intelligence indicating that the Lucian Alliance has also been trying to convince Langara to let them try to use their gate to reach Destiny. Earth thinks Langara may be wavering, not sure who to trust, and it looks like the Lucian Alliance may be planning a raid of their own within days. McKay is briefly stoned to Destiny so that Eli can go over McKay's math (because Young won't be convinced unless Eli is); Eli says the math is good, so the mission to Langara is a go. Woolsey is Not Amused by the idea of staging a covert raid on Langara to take their gate by force and basically says he and McKay are not going to do it; at which point Young and Telford tell him they're going to be sending a "peace offering" just like Woolsey suggested.

They have Woolsey show up on a "surprise visit" to Langara with a "gift" for the Langaran Stargate facility's administrator (a pair of Ancient communication stones), and both the administrator and head of security get swapped with Young and Scott, who fake out the rest of the Langaran staff at the facility and allow a team led by Telford and McKay in to try to connect the gate. (Gotta say, that was one sneaky-ass plan.) While McKay is working on setting up his computers and tying into the Langaran gate, there's a brief mention of Sheppard when Young says that "Sheppard was right" (when it comes to McKay's ability to pull out a last-second save? Never really specified, but it indicates that Sheppard and Young have met before and the subject of McKay came up in conversation. Another clue that Atlantis is still on Earth?). Later, Telford even makes an offer to McKay to go to Destiny if they can get a connection! Meanwhile, Woolsey is looking through the administrator's records and discovers that the Langarans have been turning down every offer that the Lucian Alliance has made, because Langara did not want to jeopardize their alliance with Earth. Whoops. Does Earth have egg on it's face now, or what?

Unfortunately, the Langarans figure out the ruse (at least partially), and force the team to shut it down (at gunpoint!) before they can finish dialing to Destiny. But McKay does get enough information to confirm that his algorithm would have worked without putting Langara in any danger. (McKay fans rejoice in his superior genius!) When Young and Scott return to their bodies on Destiny, they reveal that in exchange for the Langarans releasing McKay, Woolsey, Telford and the rest of the Earth strike team, Earth has agreed to defend Langara from the Lucian Alliance and to remove the Stargate from the Langaran power facility, thus ensuring that it cannot be used to connect with Destiny. Well, there goes that idea.

Also, the rumors of Jonas Quinn appearing in this episode were sadly false. Not even a mention of him

Telford's offer to McKay to go to Destiny is the most intriguing part of this episode, as it makes me think that Atlantis is indeed still on Earth at the time of "Seizure." The way I see it, Earth could more easily justify the "loss" of McKay to Destiny if they've still got easy access to Atlantis. As our current plan for "Return to Pegasus" calls for a Lucian Alliance attack on Atlantis, I think we could have Atlantis remain on Earth a little longer after the attack to finish repairs, etc., allowing enough time for Woolsey and McKay to participate in the events of "Seizure" before Atlantis returns to Pegasus. Heck, we could even sneak in a line on our end with Woolsey and McKay grousing about how the IOA/Homeworld Command are making Woolsey and McKay's participation in The Langaran Affair a condition of allowing Atlantis to return to Pegasus. Or something like that.

And there you have it, folks! Discuss at will. I'm going to go find some whiskey.
                      Spoiler:
                      I just can't get into the Lucian Alliance subplots - both for SG-1 and SG(F)U. It sounds like they've made a better fist of writing them as villians on Universe though.

Gotta laugh at Eli checking over McKay's work. Why does the current star have to be the smartest? Carter was smarter than McKay on SG-1, McKay was smarter than everyone on SGA, surely it's so inconceivable that either McKay or Carter would be smarter than Eli. But whatever, that's a minor gripe.

It's nice that they've decided to show some continuity by going back to Langara. A pity that they didn't include Jonas, but they seem to have forgotten that character years ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ JT-2.. HEY! What about me?!

And thanks folks! Still trying to get used to the forum and everything!

Comment

Spoiler:

SGU
                          Spoiler:
                          They almost have to still be on Earth for McKay and Woolsey to have time to get involved in this. And for sure they are not in the situation they were in in "Homecoming" because Rodney had either quit or was so frantically busy, he never could have left for any reason. Woolsey went to Washington, but only to see the Prez and beg to be allowed to go home. We can easily work our episodes around this.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

The casting sides (usually incorrect anyway) had them down to be a similar age. The two actors had good chemistry - RSF even said that she could leave her s2 wig on (I hope I don't have to explain that to anyone)
                          In the original cast description, Teyla was supposed to be early 20's. And in Homecoming she is the same age as Halling.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SGU
                            Spoiler:
                            They almost have to still be on Earth for McKay and Woolsey to have time to get involved in this. And for sure they are not in the situation they were in in "Homecoming" because Rodney had either quit or was so frantically busy, he never could have left for any reason. Woolsey went to Washington, but only to see the Prez and beg to be allowed to go home. We can easily work our episodes around this.
                            Spoiler:
                            I got a similar impression from both of your summaries. It may turn out that a tweaking of the attack on Atlantis is all that is required.

In the original cast description, Teyla was supposed to be early 20's. And in Homecoming she is the same age as Halling.
                            I guess now should be the time that a certain fandom should start eating crow regarding comments made about a certain other character being too old for John.

Re Halling, there's something that's been bugging me about Halling/Jinto. I've read in fandom that Jinto is Halling's child, yet I've not really seen anything on the show to support this theory. It did look a bit like they used the whanau approach to child rearing whilst on Atlantis, but if Jinto was really his son, wouldn't he have at least mentioned him (as is have any of you seen my son, did Michael turn him into a bug) during Kindred II?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello all...

Spoiler:
                              I got a similar impression from both of your summaries. It may turn out that a tweaking of the attack on Atlantis is all that is required.

I guess now should be the time that a certain fandom should start eating crow regarding comments made about a certain other character being too old for John.

Re Halling, there's something that's been bugging me about Halling/Jinto. I've read in fandom that Jinto is Halling's child, yet I've not really seen anything on the show to support this theory. It did look a bit like they used the whanau approach to child rearing whilst on Atlantis, but if Jinto was really his son, wouldn't he have at least mentioned him (as is have any of you seen my son, did Michael turn him into a bug) during Kindred II?
                              I thought it was established in Hide and Seek that Jinto was Halling's son? Or was it never explicitly stated?

SGU
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              ETA: Scratch that last part, I can't believe I forgot the most obvious clue; Greer is still recovering from donating a kidney to Volker in the previous episode. It's probably been a couple of days at most.

MMkay, I'm going to read SR's journal right now.

As far as what I have to do--I've been on vacation and hiatus and allergy inspired headache recovery for the last few days--what all is it I have to tweak?

Spoiler:
                              Just make a mention of the Lucian alliance attack on the Pentagon and that their attack on Atlantis is not the first time they've tried something sneaky, and then mention McKay and Woolsey helping out with the Destiny?

Sorry for my lack of adeptness.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Quick correction on last night's SGU report (which I've added to my main post, but I'll restate here): There was a very obvious timeline check that totally slipped past me in the excitement.
                                Spoiler:
                                Greer had donated a kidney to Volker in the previous episode, and in "Seizure," we see that Greer is still recovering from the surgery (and pushing himself too hard). So at most, it's probably been perhaps a couple of days since "Hope," and a little over a week since "Alliances." Gah, my bad.

Now, on to new stuff!

I'm sure if Colonel Everett tried hard he could probably squeeze into one of those red shirts, although I suspect the bulges might be in different places than they were for Weir.
                                *snorts*

Spoiler:
                                I just can't get into the Lucian Alliance subplots - both for SG-1 and SG(F)U. It sounds like they've made a better fist of writing them as villians on Universe though.

Gotta laugh at Eli checking over McKay's work. Why does the current star have to be the smartest? Carter was smarter than McKay on SG-1, McKay was smarter than everyone on SGA, surely it's so inconceivable that either McKay or Carter would be smarter than Eli. But whatever, that's a minor gripe.

It's nice that they've decided to show some continuity by going back to Langara. A pity that they didn't include Jonas, but they seem to have forgotten that character years ago.
                                Spoiler:
                                Definitely agree that the LA seems to have been better fleshed out in SGU. Frankly, there are a few details about SGU that I do like. They finally have proper name tapes and rank insignia on the military uniforms, ZOMG, they're wearing dog tags regularly, and just some of the little bits of everyday life, like Young darning a hole in his socks, we get to see the cook working in the mess! and even Rush clipping his beard last night. Hey, the devil is in the details.

As far as the Eli thing went, well, Young has gotten to know Eli well and knows what he's capable of. I guess it was supposed to be just another example of how people just want their own people to check things out first before they agree to do something.

Poor Jonas.

SGU
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                See, that was my hope all along, that all we'd really need to do is make a few minor alterations to our timeline for Atlantis Rising to work it around SGU. Looks like TPTW decided to be gracious and give us our wish. I'd almost suggest sending them a fruit basket, but they've basically shut down at the studio, so I don't think there'd be anyone there to receive the delivery.

Indeed. Elizabeth clearly is not too old for John.

That always bugged the snot outta me.

Comment

Working...
                                X