Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Oh dear now I am afraid hes gonna feed one of my boyfriends to a Wraith!! O.O
    or should I say ?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Got a question for you all.
      Is it bad of me that every time I watch a Cincinnati Reds game and see all the patches and signs commemorating Sparky Anderson, I take a second to think about Elizabeth and John and all the work going into Atlantis Rising?
      Not at all. We always seem to find Sparky in the most unexpected of places.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Hmmm, not sure why.
        http://mathgirl24.livejournal.com/ I don't have any posts there or anything. I just use it to keep up with all the groups I enjoy, and to comment on things.
        Still totally added you as a friend

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        THIS is one of my favorite ideas. They should have had Janus show up at the end of GitM to help her ascend. Yes. It did seem like the whole episode was leading up to it. But heaven forbid we let Elizabeth have a happy ending. Grrrrr!
        I once wrote a fic like that... or was writing a fic like that... I'm gonna look for it!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        True that
        And we're totally proud of it

Sig by me

Comment

It's been a while since I posted on this thread, but frankly I couldn't think of anything useful to add. So, in that vein:

[IMG][/IMG]

War and Peace? I didn't have you pegged for a book like this

[IMG][/IMG]

I thought it was appropriate. I'm War, you're Peace. So...how about we lay down our arms for a while? And the rest of our bodies, of course

[IMG][/IMG]

:everett: Lt Ford tells me you sit on her desk Major. Don't try that with me son

No worries there sir. Unless of course you can fill out a shirt like she can

The images!! Please stop with the images!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Frak!! I could quite possibly die here, and they're playing space invaders. I just can't catch a break today

[IMG][/IMG]

:sumner: ZOMG!! I thought getting to second base would feel a lot better than this

That last one is because I read on GW recently (it was an old thread) that SG had to be daring in it's next premiere (at that stage, SGU was about to air) because SG-1's COTG was so daring and so bold that they went topless. No comment in that post whatsoever about quality, but apparently SGU needed boobs to be a success. I feel ashamed sometimes to be a male sci-fi fan.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Got a question for you all.
            Is it bad of me that every time I watch a Cincinnati Reds game and see all the patches and signs commemorating Sparky Anderson, I take a second to think about Elizabeth and John and all the work going into Atlantis Rising?
            Not bad in the least.

And gateraid, my friend, excellent work as usual. Don't be a stranger.

It's going to be a busy day here at SR Manor. It seems I have a report to write.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

well folks tonight is the atlantis/universe crossover episode. i still get this nagging feeling we won't get what we wished for which is what happened to atlantis after it landed on earth.

Comment

Great example I watched 1000 ways to die on Spike TV and there was a dog named Sparky there who accidentally killed their drunken owner with TNT. Despite my roommies a fandom nerd she couldn't help but wonder why I was laughing hysterically.
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  It's been a while since I posted on this thread, but frankly I couldn't think of anything useful to add. So, in that vein:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/17.jpg
                  War and Peace? I didn't have you pegged for a book like this

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/18.jpg
                  I thought it was appropriate. I'm War, you're Peace. So...how about we lay down our arms for a while? And the rest of our bodies, of course
                  RAWR! See everyone, what did I tell you? John's a naughty boy.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l495/gateraid/s5.jpg

:everett: Lt Ford tells me you sit on her desk Major. Don't try that with me son

No worries there sir. Unless of course you can fill out a shirt like she can

The images!! Please stop with the images!!!!!
                  Poor, poor Aiden. Is that supposed to be the real reason he ran away? LOL!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/l1.jpg

:sumner: ZOMG!! I thought getting to second base would feel a lot better than this

That last one is because I read on GW recently (it was an old thread) that SG had to be daring in it's next premiere (at that stage, SGU was about to air) because SG-1's COTG was so daring and so bold that they went topless. No comment in that post whatsoever about quality, but apparently SGU needed boobs to be a success. I feel ashamed sometimes to be a male sci-fi fan.
                  So daring and bold that when they went back to do the CotG 'Final Cut' for a special DVD release, they cut out the topless scenes.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Not bad in the least.

And gateraid, my friend, excellent work as usual. Don't be a stranger.

It's going to be a busy day here at SR Manor. It seems I have a report to write.
                  *sends SR more chocolate and wine*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    well folks tonight is the atlantis/universe crossover episode. i still get this nagging feeling we won't get what we wished for which is what happened to atlantis after it landed on earth.
                    Spoiler:
                    I secretely wish for the ratings to spike and then fall off the cliff again next week. But don't tell anyone I said that...

Poor, poor Aiden. Is that supposed to be the real reason he ran away? LOL!
                    We finally know the truth.

So daring and bold that when they went back to do the CotG 'Final Cut' for a special DVD release, they cut out the topless scenes.
                    Which I totally don't get cause there wasn't anything wrong with it... okay, there was nakedness but to me it showed just how vulnerable we as humans really are. It was symbolic... damn it.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

To add to the Aiden theory I think he ran away cause he was jealous of Sparky and wanted a girlfriend...

Personally and I know I am going to have tomatoes thrown at me....I think he would have been cute with Sora *Runs*
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

I read a Teyla/Aiden story once that was really cute.

Mmm... in fact.... *adds another couple to the ever-growing list*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I read a Teyla/Aiden story once that was really cute.

Mmm... in fact.... *adds another couple to the ever-growing list*
                          You may remember, but in the early days before Ronon, there was quite a bit of Aiden/Teyla shipping. They had good chemistry and would have been cute together. And an excellent opportunity was missed to ship an older woman with a younger man. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

You may remember, but in the early days before Ronon, there was quite a bit of Aiden/Teyla shipping. They had good chemistry and would have been cute together. And an excellent opportunity was missed to ship an older woman with a younger man. LOL
                            Darn... I think I wasn't paying enough attention to shipping back then. Never too late to find the fics that were written then.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I secretely wish for the ratings to spike and then fall off the cliff again next week. But don't tell anyone I said that...
                              The irony would be amusing, if nothing else.

We finally know the truth.

Which I totally don't get cause there wasn't anything wrong with it... okay, there was nakedness but to me it showed just how vulnerable we as humans really are. It was symbolic... damn it.
                              That's how I thought we were supposed to view that scene, too. I guess we're just too educated for them.

*snickers*

Comment

Darn... I think I wasn't paying enough attention to shipping back then. Never too late to find the fics that were written then.
                                A lot of the Sparky fics from S1 also had Ford/Teyla. But I don't know any efficient way to sort them out if they're not labeled.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X