Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I noticed you can go up to 500 signatures in the rotation cycle - that should do it.
    Yes I doubt you can take up 500 spaces so quickly
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Yes I doubt you can take up 500 spaces so quickly
      Never underestimate the power of the Lemming - Kate knows this very well.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        Hopefully, they are all having fun. I'm bleary eyed from photoshop, I think I'm going to go outside and play now. Loading a new sig...gotta figure out the randimg thing. Maybe tonight.
        That sig is even MORE awesome!!

Sorry, RL is kicking my butt right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I noticed you can go up to 500 signatures in the rotation cycle - that should do it.
          Yeah, that'll be plenty of space for lots of fun little character love bits. :d

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Aw! I hope RL stops being such a bear soon! *huggles and sends cookies*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow, I'm tired.

I'm hoping to have the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" updates tomorrow if RL doesn't try to kill me ... ... But we'll see ...

I misse the sonic boom yesterday, dang it! And I live in the area! But totally agree about the Atlantis cast going to the launch in June, that would be spectacular! Especially if I can sneak over there for a day!

Also have a few Doctor Who fics that I started thinking about ... Too ... Many ... Ships ...

Hey, the more ships, the merrier!

Well, have a good night, everybody, see ya later!
            Last edited by ShipperWriter; 10 March 2011, 08:25 PM. Reason: Fixing all the errors from typing on my iPod!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Wow, I'm tired.

I'm hoping to have the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" pOates tomorrow if RL doesn't try to kill me ... ... But we'll see ...

I misse the sonic boom yesterday, dang it! And I live in the area! But totally agree about the Atlantis cast going to the launch in June, that would be spectacular! Especially if I can sneak over there for a day! :sheppard38:

Also have a few Doctor Who fics that I started thinking about ... Too ... Many ... Ships ...

See what happes when two fandoms mash together you really love. You get somethig cracky like my series!
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, I'm tired.

I'm hoping to have the next chapter of "Of Detectives and Doctors" updates tomorrow if RL doesn't try to kill me ... ... But we'll see ...

I misse the sonic boom yesterday, dang it! And I live in the area! But totally agree about the Atlantis cast going to the launch in June, that would be spectacular! Especially if I can sneak over there for a day!

Whew, sounds like you've been busy! I wish I could go see one of the last two launches, but it's just not feasible for me. Scheduling is a PITA. I hope you get to go!

Get a good night's sleep, and we'll see you soon!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                See what happes when two fandoms mash together you really love. You get somethig cracky like my series!
                Not always. Sometimes you get something quite serious, like the SGA/NCIS crossover that's pinging around in the back of my head.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Whew, sounds like you've been busy! I wish I could go see one of the last two launches, but it's just not feasible for me. Scheduling is a PITA. I hope you get to go!

Well, scheduling is a pain in the buttocks for me also, but I'm hoping to hear back soon if I get a job with the school system, which would mean, oh yeah, I could actually HAVE A LIFE!!! LOL, but with summers off, it might be easier to get to go see it. Fingers crossed, I find out next Wednesday if I can get it or not!

Not always. Sometimes you get something quite serious, like the SGA/NCIS crossover that's pinging around in the back of my head.
                  Eh, no worries. Doctor Who is staying in the Whoniverse. There are some things that shouldn't be warped too much. DW is crazy enough as it is.

Sorry, had to go make another David Tennant sig. My crush of the week. NOW I'm going to sleep.

Night, Sparkyville!

Comment

And can bring Optimism ever since I came up with my little idea of replacing Anne with Elizabeth, now when I watch Lifeline I am just going to pretend Johnny left Anne there and one week later was back in the arms of Elizabeth *shifty*
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Joe inteview, in case no one has posted it:
                      http://pmc-mag.com/2011/03/joe-flanigan/
                      sigpic

Comment

Heeheehee! I love the new sig!

Hmm, I've been thinking of trying out a rotating sig banner myself. Thanks for the link.
                        Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Glad you like the sig. I've been working on learning photoshop tricks for fancy sigs, but nothing turns out like I want I'll figure it out soon. But until then, I'd best just stick with simple and funny. Fast too, that one took all of two minutes.

JT-2, sorry about RL. It's been kicking my hiney too. I've just been kicking back

I would love to see that crossover. *offers chocolate covered carrots to bunnies*

Well, scheduling is a pain in the buttocks for me also, but I'm hoping to hear back soon if I get a job with the school system, which would mean, oh yeah, I could actually HAVE A LIFE!!! LOL, but with summers off, it might be easier to get to go see it. Fingers crossed, I find out next Wednesday if I can get it or not!

Eh, no worries. Doctor Who is staying in the Whoniverse. There are some things that shouldn't be warped too much. DW is crazy enough as it is.

Sorry, had to go make another David Tennant sig. My crush of the week. NOW I'm going to sleep.

Night, Sparkyville!
                        Looking forward to the new chapter. Love the new sig. I have photoshop envy, LOL.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Lythisrose- Thanks for sharing!!!! I haven't seen it posted here.

Has anyone else read this yet? It's dated March 2011 and JF references a pilot that recently aired on Fox that they are waiting to see if it gets picked up. Did I misread that or did I just miss the news on the pilot?

And I*squee* got a sneak peak of SMB_Books LJ challenge fic last night! *more chocolate covered carrots to bunnies* I hope the muse continues to cooperate!
                        Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 11 March 2011, 06:29 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday! Yes, I called yesterday Pretty Day; I hadn't properly woken up yet, apparently. My bad.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Saw it. That was so awesome! I especially liked his answers about what inspires him, the book that would be his bible, and what question he would ask himself (why is everyone so damned scared?). This guy is no slouch; he's got a brain, and he knows how to use it. It'd be fascinating to sit down and talk with him about all sorts of subjects.

Glad you like the sig. I've been working on learning photoshop tricks for fancy sigs, but nothing turns out like I want I'll figure it out soon. But until then, I'd best just stick with simple and funny. Fast too, that one took all of two minutes.
                          I'd like to get back to tinkering with Photoshop more. There's all sorts of evil things that can be done with it.

I would love to see that crossover. *offers chocolate covered carrots to bunnies*
                          Heh, it'll be a while before that one's done.

Lythisrose- Thanks for sharing!!!! I haven't seen it posted here.

Has anyone else read this yet? It's dated March 2011 and JF references a pilot that recently aired on Fox that they are waiting to see if it gets picked up. Did I misread that or did I just miss the news on the pilot?
                          That pilot would be "Change of Plans," which aired on Fox back in January (and will be released on DVD at Walmart in a couple of weeks). Joe did mention at the convention at LAX in November that they might not know whether it would be picked up as a series until March or so.

Comment

Hello thread! Whazzup? My RL is being hectic lately and I miss the world of Sparky like mad. Anything new?
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Hello thread! Whazzup? My RL is being hectic lately and I miss the world of Sparky like mad. Anything new?
                              Welcome to the world of being a college student! Let's see we were talking about crossovers, how to get rotating Siggys, oh there was something about Kolya being Lizzie's dad and John being the dreamy boy next door in a alternate, spawning from me watching Meet Me In Saint Louis and planning to Sparkirize it.

Saw it. That was so awesome! I especially liked his answers about what inspires him, the book that would be his bible, and what question he would ask himself (why is everyone so damned scared?). This guy is no slouch; he's got a brain, and he knows how to use it. It'd be fascinating to sit down and talk with him about all sorts of subjects.
                              I squeed when I read he was a history major. If you can't tell I love history especially the Tudor, Victorian and Flapper era. I totally want to sit down over dinner talk about history...No I want to have him as a friend to bring to art museums and Squee over history with =D
                              Last edited by TheLadyMore; 11 March 2011, 11:36 AM.
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Whazzup?
                                The sky.

Anything new?
                                500 images into 1 rotating signature.

And Claire in an episode of House MD - oh wait, that's not Sparky related.

Err.... yeah, what TLM said.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X