Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Oh, wow, that was way wronger than anything I can come up with. YIKES!
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Thanks for that. Now there is not enough brain bleach on the planet to cleanse that from my mind. But John does look a bit jealous back in SK's pic. Hmmm? Maybe he's got a secret crush on Hermiod himself.
    Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
    I think my sanity may have died there.
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *shudders*

You and me both. *shudders some more*
    <snip>
    Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Make that three!
    Ladies, my sanity left me a long time ago. Along with my dignity, self respect, personal restraint........

I don't think John's that amused either

ZOMG!! The OTP touched! That must be why Weir hooked up with Hermie - she was trying to match the love that is John/Kolya. *chokes, spits*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Congrats, my Lady ... LOL, so I guess you're not using TLM anymore??? Hey, I've been away for a while, got some catching up to do!

I'm planning on it! I live over near Tampa Bay, so some friends of mine are wanting to make it a day trip and go see one of the last launches. I went once before, when I was, like, 12, and my family went to the Cocoa Beach Causeway ... man, it was packed! Prob be worse now, knowing there's only two chances left ... Anyhoodle, my evil plan might work as long as they don't scrub the launch. I'd hate to make it all the way and not get to see it ... If I get to go, that is.

... Rambling ...

Yeah, I was on the McKeller wagon at the time that "Brainstorm" aired, so I got all giddy and excited, such as I do when any on screen ships get action. But looking back, teh "Irrs" would make me laugh more. "BS" kinda makes me groan, ATM ...
    I'm probably the only person here who liked BS. I disliked it as an SGA ep, but putting that aside, I found it to be really funny, in an OTT way. The ending was a bit stupid (Rodney with the axe etc) though. And it was one of the few eps where I liked Keller

*diez laughing*

Okay, I think I'm gonna hafta carry a Tide Pen on me at all times now a) to blot in my eyes and b) to clean up the food I spew over my shirt when I'm eating and reading gateraid's pic fics ...

OI!!!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    You make me want to run a usb cable from your brain to mine! Can I mail you a thumb drive?

It always seemed as though TPTW went out of their way to keep Carter from taking over the show. That was great, but I think they took it too far and pushed her way OOC. This is one of the eppisodes that felt prominent to me in. I couldn't see them writing her this way if it were a SG1 script, in fact if it were an SG1 script McKay would have been the one with the broken leg. The producers/writers referred to this show as Three's Company and the actors dubbed it Stargate Titantic the Musical. I just cringe thinking about Jennifer almost stripping.
    I agree wholeheartedly with your Carter sentiments here. She should have shut McKay down and taken over. She clearly had the most experience and ability in that situation, she shouldn't have taken a backseat like that. You could apply that criticism over the whole season though.

I'd not heard the Stargate Titanic the Musical reference. How incredibly apt. Although this would make Keller Rose and Rodney Jack.

While I liked that Carter was totally snarky with Rodney, I found it odd that she publicly bashed Zelenka by talking about how bad it was to be trapped with him in the transport. I don't remember her bashing co-workers at SG1, but we've already established I have a faulty memory.
    I was even more shocked by some of the extra features on the dvd. MG said that he was trying to convey in Quarantine and Trio how nobody liked Zelenka, how they hadn't the whole time and simply tolerated him.

OMGBBQFLAIL! I was just on LJ and clicked on a fic labeled Sheppard/Weir. It wasn't. And there was art. OMGWTFBBQ! Is there any more of that brain bleach left? And why oh why can't people tell the actors from their characters?
    Because they live on the edge of reality. Every time I see something like this, it always reminds me of a clip of Michael Dorn, saying the weirdest fan experience he'd had was when someone stood up at a con and asked "what does it feel like to be beamed". *MASSIVE facepalm*
    sigpic

Comment

That came out wrong
      Oh, don't worry. We're all mad down here.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Ladies, my sanity left me a long time ago. Along with my dignity, self respect, personal restraint........
      *snorts*

ZOMG!! The OTP touched! That must be why Weir hooked up with Hermie - she was trying to match the love that is John/Kolya. *chokes, spits*
      LOL!

I'd not heard the Stargate Titanic the Musical reference. How incredibly apt. Although this would make Keller Rose and Rodney Jack.
      Ouch.

I was even more shocked by some of the extra features on the dvd. MG said that he was trying to convey in Quarantine and Trio how nobody liked Zelenka, how they hadn't the whole time and simply tolerated him.
      WTF?!? *headdesk* If they simply "tolerated" him, then why the hell was Rodney so freaked out by Zelenka dying in "Tao of Rodney" and kickstarting his badass Ascended healing power to save him? And don't even try to tell me that it was just because Rodney didn't want to get blamed for screwing up. He wanted his brave little toaster Radek back.

Because they live on the edge of reality. Every time I see something like this, it always reminds me of a clip of Michael Dorn, saying the weirdest fan experience he'd had was when someone stood up at a con and asked "what does it feel like to be beamed". *MASSIVE facepalm*
      I vaguely remember hearing about that once upon a time. Oy. *more headdesking*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Maybe that's how you came up with that
        Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
        My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Hello Sparkites just came back from having a nice Chicken Burito from Chipolte, and currently writing my Sparky what if H/C fic.

you make me laugh dear.

You know when I posted the picture I had a funny feeling that the whole Topic of John/Kolya was going to come up at some point again. And guess what it did......I hope a John/Kolya ship and apperciation thread doesnt come outta this..
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

You know when I posted the picture I had a funny feeling that the whole Topic of John/Kolya was going to come up at some point again. And guess what it did......I hope a John/Kolya ship and apperciation thread doesnt come outta this..
            Saying that it just might. And god knows what'll sprout out of that one
            Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
            My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

I'm probably the only person here who liked BS.
              I watched BS with minus zero expectations and that helped much in the liking-department. It was far from good, but I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would. I have no idea who Neil Degrassi and that other dude were so nothing lost there either.

Although this would make Keller Rose and Rodney Jack.
              Oh come one, don't tell you didn't have a genormous flashback to the end of Titanic where Rose is floating on that piece of wood, and Jack's clinging to the side... "Jack! There's a boat, Jack!"

Then again, as a Titanic-geek it sorta frakked with that image of Rose and Jack.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I watched BS with minus zero expectations and that helped much in the liking-department. It was far from good, but I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would. I have no idea who Neil Degrassi and that other dude were so nothing lost there either.
                I think the zero expectations thing helped. I had only heard bad things about it, so was expecting it to be a train wreck. If I'd waited a week for an ep of SGA, I'd be really annoyed to have watched that ep. But having heard it was practically an AU, well, I watched it with that in mind. I think Missing and Trio laid the groundwork for what to expect in a Jen-heavy ep - few, if any, other characters from SGA. I didn't know who the scientist dudes were either

Oh come one, don't tell you didn't have a genormous flashback to the end of Titanic where Rose is floating on that piece of wood, and Jack's clinging to the side... "Jack! There's a boat, Jack!"

Then again, as a Titanic-geek it sorta frakked with that image of Rose and Jack.
                I'm trying to imagine Rodney holding onto the wood, but all I can see is him saying "fly, Lucius, fly" instead of "don't give up Rose/Jen"
                sigpic

Comment

Be afraid... Be very afraid...

Saying that it just might. And god knows what'll sprout out of that one
                  Something truly terrifying, no doubt.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OT *SQUEE* Supernatural- watch now if you are EST/CST! LMAO!
                    Spoiler:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogstv...ecki.html.csp#
                    In order to protect them from bad angel Raphael, Balthazar sends Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to an alternate universe, where they discover they are a couple of actors named Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles who star in a TV show called "Supernatural."

Oh, and Sam discovers that Jared is married to an actress named Genevieve Cortese, who played Ruby on this show called "Supernatural." (In real life, Padalecki is married to Cortese, who played Ruby.)

I told you - weird.

LMAO! "They put make up on us!" Dean.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I'm trying to imagine Rodney holding onto the wood, but all I can see is him saying "fly, Lucius, fly" instead of "don't give up Rose/Jen"
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        OT *SQUEE* Supernatural- watch now if you are EST/CST! LMAO!
                        Spoiler:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogstv...ecki.html.csp#
                        In order to protect them from bad angel Raphael, Balthazar sends Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to an alternate universe, where they discover they are a couple of actors named Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles who star in a TV show called "Supernatural."

Oh, and Sam discovers that Jared is married to an actress named Genevieve Cortese, who played Ruby on this show called "Supernatural." (In real life, Padalecki is married to Cortese, who played Ruby.)

I told you - weird.

LMAO! "They put make up on us!" Dean.
                        It's on my DVR and will first on the viewing schedule for tonight. I love those boys. We need a good SGA/SPN fic. I've read one with John that is great. We need a Sparky one.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hmm, kinda quiet this morning. And what is with GW taking so long to load?

It's on my DVR and will first on the viewing schedule for tonight. I love those boys. We need a good SGA/SPN fic. I've read one with John that is great. We need a Sparky one.
                          I would so read a fic like that! I don't know SPN that well, though, so don't look to me to write it, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hmm, kinda quiet this morning. And what is with GW taking so long to load?

I would so read a fic like that! I don't know SPN that well, though, so don't look to me to write it, LOL!
                            First Twitter and now GW. It's a conspiracy.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

First Twitter and now GW. It's a conspiracy.
                              It happened in Tumblr too *shakes fist* DAMN YOU MISCHA COLLINS!!!!!!

Now the day Sparky invades Tumblr.....that be a site to see!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

By The Way in honor of Sparky!Family Day I put Sparky through MakeMeBabies.com and this what the kid may look like:

BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X