No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another round of birthday cake for our birthday girls, emerald_day and Zandra's Ashes!

Spoiler:

And on to the meme...

Day the Eighteenth: Favorite side character
    Radek Zelenka - He's so darn cute, I just wanna pinch his cheeks! He's our brave little Czech, crawling through tiny air ducts to save Atlantis, taking no crap from McKay and giving as good as he gets. I love Radek!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Another round of birthday cake for our birthday girls, emerald_day and Zandra's Ashes!

Spoiler:

And on to the meme...

Day the Eighteenth: Favorite side character
      Radek Zelenka - He's so darn cute, I just wanna pinch his cheeks! He's our brave little Czech, crawling through tiny air ducts to save Atlantis, taking no crap from McKay and giving as good as he gets. I love Radek!
      Everyone wants a Czech in their air duct after watching Atlantis
      Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
      My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
        *emerald_day drops in*

Hey, fellow sparkies how are you all doing? School has been yet again taken up a lot of my time so I haven´t been abel to log on here as much as I would have liked. I´m sorry for going off topic but I just have to ask this question out of my curiosity. It´s my 20th b-day today (19.02.11) and I was just wondering how some of you that are over 20 celebrated your 20th b-day? I hope I´m making any seance.
        Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Hello all! *waves*

Zandra!!!

And welcome, Siara.Corvus!!

I don't know if you guys remember this story of mine, but I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER TWO OF ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE!!!! OMG. I've been really really bad about updating this story *cough*Mayoflastyear*cough* but I finally did!

LJ:
        prologue (for a refresher): http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/5778.html

Chapter 2: http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/8996.html

Fanfiction.net (chap 2):
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5408262/3/

Hooray!!
        I remember that fic and chapter 2 was great. Poor John. Still grieving I see.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
          Happy birthday!
          Oh~ 20th!

I.. have a tendency to not celebrate my birthday. I find parties pointless.
          But I usually go out for a night with my friends and go bowling or laser gaming
          Or go-karting xD
          I´m just going to take it slow no parting for me I´m just going out to dinner with my cousin and maybe I´ll order a drink with the food .

Hiya! Long time no see! *waves*

Meh, didn't do much for my 20th, just went out to dinner and got a few presents. Same ol', same ol'. The next year was better... I could legally drink alcohol.
          Same here it´s it´s been far to long since I have been here last time *waves back* It´s always good to come back here and see that we are still active around here. In my country where I live: Iceland, since I´m 20 I may legally buy alcohol in the store where it´s sold.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Another birthday I missed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My 20th was so long ago I don't remember how I spent it. But the 21st, now that was memorable. I was a senior in college and lived within walking distance of the downtown clubs. I vaguely remember something involving Marines and Clearance Clearwater Revival. And yes, I am that old. But not mentally.

Spoiler:
          Nice, my mom listens to Clearance Clearwater Revival, I like some of their songs Thanks for sharing *hugs*

Heh, living in Europe means a drinking age of 18
          In Iceland we can´t legally buy alcohol until you turn 20 it´s a very strict policy in the store (Vínbúðin) where all the alcohol is sold in Iceland.

Spoiler:
          *grabes a slice of cake* Thanks you all for the birthday wishes *gives everyone a hug*

Comment

Thanks guys. It was a great birthday.

And gateraid, once again you put us all to shame. I always wondered why John didn't make Elizabeth sit down when they were scooting around all those towers. He must have been thinking "Damn, this woman is indestructible."
            He must've been really creeped out when she stood right next to him. The risk of catching Weir-cooties would've been really distracting during his flying. And having to use her idea with Niam must've absolutely gutted him.

And yeah, he thought the least she could do was pay for dinner since they had to suffer her presence. Remember too how in Return I, he put her in her place when she was whining about not getting a job and making it all about her. You could tell at that point that he had just about had it with her and was glad she wouldn't be his boss anymore. He was just walking around with that clipboard pretending to be busy so she wouldn't try to lure him into her quarters. Since it was their last night in the city and all. He'd rather spend it with his Johnny Cash poster and a Sudoku book.
            And he called her by her salutation, rather than her name too. That tells me exactly how formal their relationship was, because there was no way that was in jest. And telling her she'd 'peaked' was just Sheppard telling it like it is, once again.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            We know it pained him to even go to her quarters in the first place. But, he had to make it look like he was making an effort, otherwise, who knew what she might do back on earth? Take away his promotion she'd told him she was responsible for?
            He probably just wanted to see if hers was bigger than his (her quarters).

Yeah and notice how he held the clipboard up in front of himself for protection in case she got grabby. Because being alone in her quarters with her was taking such a chance. I mean he had always been so careful so that the others wouldn't get the wrong idea about them. But then she was so cold and distant, nobody would ever think she had feelings for anyone.
            Cold is the word. It must've been why she was the only one to visit his during his wraith contamination, as she thought it was in her job description.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            No, No, NO, Kolya loves JOHN. Elizabeth was having a fling with that dude from Mineria. The Scarlet Letter looking guy. Remember she mentioned they were trading partners. She was angry Kolya's kidnapping plan went awry because him getting her was part of it. In exchange for some candelabras. Then John had to go and shoot him and 'rescue' her and no itch scratched that night.

If only Elizabeth and John had talked instead of hating each other and presuming their parts, everything would have gone so much easier. We won't even get into what her true relationship was with Kavanaugh...

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...al_mass522.jpg
            She called him 'kinky Kavvy' in secret
            Trading cooties, no doubt. John wouldn't want any part of that, after all, he needed a stiff drink just to be in the same room as her.

I think I'm getting the hang of this now:

I'm sorry sir, but I just wanted to say that I have no respect for this woman, and neither does anyone else on the base. She ducked through the conference room doors before they closed.

:everett: Very good son. If you'd brought her in here yourself, I'd be super annoyed. Take a hint, Doctor, we don't need you

So sad, so very very sad. Some people just don't know when to let go.

:everett: Well, seeing as you're here, you might as well make yourself useful, luv. Be a good girl and put on a pot of tea, would you?

Atlantis? Atlantis? What's your status?

Sorry. We're still here, that's our status

Damn, you're still alive. I already had a celebration planned for your funeral

Eww, she's touching me. It's like hugging an iceberg. I'd better pretend like I'm into it, who knows what she's capable of?

You could be a little more chatty Elizabeth.

We're just waiting to see what he does

Well hurry up, or I'll fire on you myself.

Elizabeth, I'm going to take the extra step of staying behind here to reassure you, using that voice that makes it sound like we are the only two people in the universe, because your well being is of no concern to me. That's why I had Rodney add in that kill switch - now when you start to annoy me, you're dead

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            He's definitely my Doctor. David my Doctor and Catherine my companion. I absolutely LOVE season 4 of new Who.

Unfortunately also the reason why I stopped watching with Matt Smith as Doctor, he just didn't deliver.
            Agree with you on Tennant and Tate. Although I think s4 was probably blessed with being written as a pseudo-series wrap up, so s5 was always going to suffer in comparison. Turn left = <3 I tried watching s5, but it just didn't hold my interest. I may give it another go, as I never got to the end

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Oh my gosh those were hilarious!! I'm sure Jack understood John's predicament. After all, Elizabeth sexually harassed him too with his own hug! To which he said "ack! girl germs! cooties! ahh!"
            You could tell he was really uncomfortable with it, but he was too polite to put her in her place at the time. He probably sent her a stern e-mail afterwards though

<snip>
            I remember Gero saying on a commentary that they had S1 all planned out but just went by the seat of their pants in S2. It certainly showed. One wonders where they thought such a lack of planning would lead them.
            This should surprise me, but it doesn't.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            <snip>I found the Ancients much as all other advanced civilizations encountered on Stargate (SG1) and give them bonus leeway points for arrogance because they were, after all the Gatebuilders. Kudos to you for doing this research, it is most interesting when we see the PTW actually did quite a bit of research (at one point anyway- I think it ended with SG1- hehehe). I was dissapointed however, that there was not more of a sense of - dare I say-familial obligation or even basic warmth or compassion? The Ancients from Atlantis, after all, fled to Earth and I was always suprised that they felt no sense of, well, much of anything towards their - is descendants the right word? *shrugs*
            Yeah, I can see the 'arrogance', for lack of a better word, in terms of underestimating all of their adversaries, but it seems odd to me that they'd leave their descendants helpless the way they did. And why didn't they try to come back to Atlantis? All they would've needed to have done would be to make a new ZPM.

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a good one

Thanks for the welcome guys
            I figured, since I'd stopped lurking I may as well indulge in my favourite ship.

Ah, happy birthday Zandra Hope you had a great day!
            Welcome to the thread. We're not always this mad *blushes*

*emerald_day drops in*

Hey, fellow sparkies how are you all doing? School has been yet again taken up a lot of my time so I haven´t been abel to log on here as much as I would have liked. I´m sorry for going off topic but I just have to ask this question out of my curiosity. It´s my 20th b-day today (19.02.11) and I was just wondering how some of you that are over 20 celebrated your 20th b-day? I hope I´m making any seance.
            I was working, so did nothing. I don't celebrate my own birthday though, so I'm not the best example.

Another birthday I missed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My 20th was so long ago I don't remember how I spent it. But the 21st, now that was memorable. I was a senior in college and lived within walking distance of the downtown clubs. I vaguely remember something involving Marines and Clearance Clearwater Revival. And yes, I am that old. But not mentally.

Spoiler:
            Sounds awesome

And now, back to the meme:

Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen

Easy. Get away from the window, Elizabeth. Or at least wait until the shield is up. And hearing that they wanted her to be blown through the window is even more stupid - they were at 18,000ft, just opening the door would've likely sucked her, and others straight out into the clouds

Day 13: A scene that made you blush

Not a single one

Day 14: Favourite pairing

Sora/Ford. Kidding. I'm not sure who my favourite pairing is, not sure at all......

Day 15: Least favourite pairing

I'm not sure it counts as SGA, and nobody was happier than I that they cut it out of Trio, but it's Sam/Jack. I liked it initially, but over time, it really irritated me. Really, really irritated me. Really.

Day 16: Favourite season

It has to be s1. No ships, no shield, no last minute deus ex machina via the Deadalus. Plus they had a season long story arc, two parters that were actually good, and Sheppard was a breath of fresh air then - "I have no problem whatsoever in killing you Bob"

Day 17: Favourite paring? Ford or Ronon, Weir or Carter?

It's hard to say how Ford would've evolved had he remained on the team until the end of the show, but Ronon offered much more to the team than Ford ever did. I really liked Ford in s1, but they gave him so little to do, so offing him wasn't a big loss.

I don't think they got a handle on Carter in SGA. Perhaps part of that was the restricted schedule, IDK, but it seemed like she wasn't really Carter at all until the back half of the season. If AT had stayed during s5, I think she probably would've developed a bit more as a leader, but that's moot now. And again, I think it goes without saying whom I preferred as Atlantis head, no?

Day 18: Favourite Side Character

This is a tough one. I'm going to go with Kate over Lorne or Zelenka. My only other experience with a tv counsellor was Troi from Trek, who was a complete failure as a character and a counsellor, so I wasn't expecting much from Kate. However, the eps she was in, she was well written and had a good character 'voice'. I could easily imagine Kate being a 'real' psychologist. It may have helped that the eps where she featured were all character eps, which I have a fondness for.

While I liked Lorne, I found that he was essentially there to add snark when Sheppard was unavailable. Zelenka was lovable too, as well as underappreciated.

Day 19: Most Annoying Side Character

The award goes to Colonel Ellis. Not because I thought he was an ass (which isn't a bad thing), it's because he was a substitute for either Caldwell or Carter initially. Later, in BAMSR, the Carter-Ellis smackdown scene was an oh-so-subtle attempt to make Carter look tough, and him like an ass again. Also, I wasn't a fan of Michael Beach's performance on SGA. He seemed unusually wooden to me - sorry, but having ones ship being fired upon should actually seem like more of a problem than having to wait an extra few minutes at McD's for your Big Mac.
            Last edited by gateraid; 19 February 2011, 01:59 AM. Reason: Adding more meme
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              He must've been really creeped out when she stood right next to him. The risk of catching Weir-cooties would've been really distracting during his flying. And having to use her idea with Niam must've absolutely gutted him.
              Indeed. You could tell her backseat driving got on his last nerve.

And he called her by her salutation, rather than her name too. That tells me exactly how formal their relationship was, because there was no way that was in jest. And telling her she'd 'peaked' was just Sheppard telling it like it is, once again.
              Calling her "doctor" was obviously a defense mechanism to remind her that just because they were in her quarters didn't mean she could get personal. And boy did he put a stop to her whining with that "peaked" comment. He pretended to be kidding but he meant it. You could almost hear him snicker at her inflated sense of self importance. It must have been all he could do to keep from rolling his eyes.

Cold is the word. It must've been why she was the only one to visit his during his wraith contamination, as she thought it was in her job description.
              Which just proves once again what a stupid woman and a bad leader she was. She should never have put herself in danger like that. Caldwell should have been more forceful and taken over her job as well as Sheppard's.

Trading cooties, no doubt. John wouldn't want any part of that, after all, he needed a stiff drink just to be in the same room as her.

I think I'm getting the hang of this now:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29321[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry sir, but I just wanted to say that I have no respect for this woman, and neither does anyone else on the base. She ducked through the conference room doors before they closed.

:everett: Very good son. If you'd brought her in here yourself, I'd be super annoyed. Take a hint, Doctor, we don't need you

So sad, so very very sad. Some people just don't know when to let go.

:everett: Well, seeing as you're here, you might as well make yourself useful, luv. Be a good girl and put on a pot of tea, would you?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29318[/ATTACH]

Atlantis? Atlantis? What's your status?

Sorry. We're still here, that's our status

Damn, you're still alive. I already had a celebration planned for your funeral

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29320[/ATTACH]

Eww, she's touching me. It's like hugging an iceberg. I'd better pretend like I'm into it, who knows what she's capable of?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29317[/ATTACH]

You could be a little more chatty Elizabeth.

We're just waiting to see what he does

Well hurry up, or I'll fire on you myself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29319[/ATTACH]

Elizabeth, I'm going to take the extra step of staying behind here to reassure you, using that voice that makes it sound like we are the only two people in the universe, because your well being is of no concern to me. That's why I had Rodney add in that kill switch - now when you start to annoy me, you're dead

He must have been trying to think of ways to kill her all the time. That must have been why he went on so many suicide missions. If he couldn't kill her, he'd just as soon die to get away from her because if she hugged him again he wouldn't be able to stand it. His body language when she was around just said it all....the lip licking, softening of the voice, gazing into her eyes for long minutes, invading her personal space, sitting on her desk and leaning over towards her...all that just screamed discomfort. Oh wait...

Agree with you on Tennant and Tate. Although I think s4 was probably blessed with being written as a pseudo-series wrap up, so s5 was always going to suffer in comparison. Turn left = <3 I tried watching s5, but it just didn't hold my interest. I may give it another go, as I never got to the end
              I like the new doctor. We've been watching it since almost the beginning and for some reason always seem to adjust well to the new doc.

You could tell he was really uncomfortable with it, but he was too polite to put her in her place at the time. He probably sent her a stern e-mail afterwards though
              Well, it's obvious, Jack was just in shock. Or maybe she has such a reputation for sexual harassment, he had just learned to expect inappropriate behavior from her. He did encourage her though by always calling her by her first name.

Why yes, we are always this crazy. But lately we have been dragging some of the false statements about Elizabeth and John and Elizabeth/John into the light and poking holes in them. I kinda like it. You new people probably think we're making it up but a lot of my stuff comes straight from the old days and repeats things that were said about her.
              sigpic

Comment

WOW, you miss a few days on the Sparky thread and the conversation gets, um, "interesting".

It's been a busy week and I felt like hooey for half of it - sorry I missed out on all the "other pairing frivolity".

I did get up the guts to take out my Season 3 DVDs and re-watch "Irresistible". You know, I honestly had a hard time watching it. I don't think I was like that the first time I watched it, but man, seeing it now, I really tuned in to the "this guy is a smarmy, lewd, nasty b$st@rd" feeling. Ew, Yuck, OMG, WTF and I so want someone to kick this guy's @ss already, all rolled into one.

At least my re-watching it gave me some thoughts on the approach I want to take with my post-ep tag for the LJ writing challenge. No pain, no gain, right?

Anyhoo - to end this on a positive note......

HAPPY SATURDAY SPARKIES!

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Welcome to the thread. We're not always this mad *blushes*

Madness just shows the love
                  Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                  My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

He must have been trying to think of ways to kill her all the time. That must have been why he went on so many suicide missions. If he couldn't kill her, he'd just as soon die to get away from her because if she hugged him again he wouldn't be able to stand it. His body language when she was around just said it all....the lip licking, softening of the voice, gazing into her eyes for long minutes, invading her personal space, sitting on her desk and leaning over towards her...all that just screamed discomfort. Oh wait...
                    Precisely.

They just wanted to rip each other's clothes off and ravish each other right there in front of everybody! AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Why yes, we are always this crazy. But lately we have been dragging some of the false statements about Elizabeth and John and Elizabeth/John into the light and poking holes in them. I kinda like it. You new people probably think we're making it up but a lot of my stuff comes straight from the old days and repeats things that were said about her.
                    Good times, eh? *snerks*

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                    WOW, you miss a few days on the Sparky thread and the conversation gets, um, "interesting".

It's been a busy week and I felt like hooey for half of it - sorry I missed out on all the "other pairing frivolity".

I did get up the guts to take out my Season 3 DVDs and re-watch "Irresistible". You know, I honestly had a hard time watching it. I don't think I was like that the first time I watched it, but man, seeing it now, I really tuned in to the "this guy is a smarmy, lewd, nasty b$st@rd" feeling. Ew, Yuck, OMG, WTF and I so want someone to kick this guy's @ss already, all rolled into one.

At least my re-watching it gave me some thoughts on the approach I want to take with my post-ep tag for the LJ writing challenge. No pain, no gain, right?

Anyhoo - to end this on a positive note......

HAPPY SATURDAY SPARKIES!

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
                    "No pain, no gain," indeed. That was certainly my thoughts when I watched/read summaries for SGU in research for SS6. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. So hey, we'll take one for the team. *high-fives*

And you betcha SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Hello all! *waves*

Zandra!!!

And welcome, Siara.Corvus!!

I don't know if you guys remember this story of mine, but I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER TWO OF ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE!!!! OMG. I've been really really bad about updating this story *cough*Mayoflastyear*cough* but I finally did!

LJ:
                      prologue (for a refresher): http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/5778.html

Chapter 2: http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/8996.html

Fanfiction.net (chap 2):
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5408262/3/

Hooray!!
                      This chapter was really good! The poor kids. I really felt for them. And poor John too :wibbles:. I'm so glad you continued this story!

Comment

*emerald_day drops in*

Happy Birthday!!

I don't remember what I did for 20th birthday. It was quite some time ago.

I remember my 21st birthday. My sister came to my college to celebrate with me, but I couldn't really drink much because I had a test the next day.

Comment

Ok you and gateraid are very, very funny!!

I'd love to hear your ideas on this... why was John tearing up in Adrift?

I was reading the episode threads and I could see where some of this talk was coming from. In Submersion there were some who argued, quite vehemently, that Elizabeth should not have been there on a misison. Just for giggles, I went to the Reunion thread to see if those same people had an issue with Sam going on a mission and - surprise, surprise - that was perfectly fine!

Hey, we're rapidly approaching 107,000 posts! Will we have a party of some kind?

Comment

Hey, we're rapidly approaching 107,000 posts! Will we have a party of some kind?
                            The champagne is on ice and getting nicely chilled.

And it's meme time again!

Day the Nineteenth: Most annoying side character
                            Larrin. She always acted like such a mean-spirited, manhating little b***h, and I couldn't stand how she was always beating up on John and humiliating him. Sure, if you prefer a frakked up and dysfunctional relationship, then Larrin's your girl. But after all the crap John's been through, I think he deserves better than her.

Comment

Ok you and gateraid are very, very funny!!

I'd love to hear your ideas on this... why was John tearing up in Adrift?

I was reading the episode threads and I could see where some of this talk was coming from. In Submersion there were some who argued, quite vehemently, that Elizabeth should not have been there on a misison. Just for giggles, I went to the Reunion thread to see if those same people had an issue with Sam going on a mission and - surprise, surprise - that was perfectly fine!

Oh, that's an easy one. First of all, he didn't tear up. You cannot prove those were tears. And besides, he was probably sad that he was stuck in the stupid control chair and wasn't around to witness what happened to her. All the times he had tried unsuccessfully to get her killed, like taking her on that mission in Submersion, and now when it finally happens he misses it. Bummer. So if there were tears, and like I said nobody can prove there were, they were tears of relief.

And, oh yeah, there will be a party. We've been having a lot of those around here lately.

The champagne is on ice and getting nicely chilled.

And it's meme time again!

Day the Nineteenth: Most annoying side character
                              Larrin. She always acted like such a mean-spirited, manhating little b***h, and I couldn't stand how she was always beating up on John and humiliating him. Sure, if you prefer a frakked up and dysfunctional relationship, then Larrin's your girl. But after all the crap John's been through, I think he deserves better than her.
                              Considering the opinion some authors have of John, it's no wonder he kept putting himself in Larrin's clutches. He likes getting tied up and beaten and humiliated. It feeds his raging case of PTSD.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's an easy one. First of all, he didn't tear up. You cannot prove those were tears. And besides, he was probably sad that he was stuck in the stupid control chair and wasn't around to witness what happened to her. All the times he had tried unsuccessfully to get her killed, like taking her on that mission in Submersion, and now when it finally happens he misses it. Bummer. So if there were tears, and like I said nobody can prove there were, they were tears of relief.
                                Suuuuure. Tears of relief. That's it.

And, oh yeah, there will be a party. We've been having a lot of those around here lately.
                                We look for any excuse to party!

Considering the opinion some authors have of John, it's no wonder he kept putting himself in Larrin's clutches. He likes getting tied up and beaten and humiliated. It feeds his raging case of PTSD.
                                Takes the concept of whump to a whole new level, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X