Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Lame? Excuse me? If you think this thread is "lame," then clearly this thread is not for you. If you want to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Sparky, there are other threads for it. Please go there and leave us in peace to be as "lame" as we want to be. One of our regular posters has already left in disgust over your comment, and that's one too many.
    I am so sorry I've been away - who is gone and why?! And it's not like we have so MANY posters so we can shrug off when someone leaves.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I do admit we've been going a little OT and hopefully I am not one of them. But I hope there is no fighting youvguys are like my family.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        I do admit we've been going a little OT and hopefully I am not one of them. But I hope there is no fighting youvguys are like my family.
        Well, from what I can see, there are pages and pages of OT posts, and you can be lucky we didn't get modded. I can also see lot of posters are missing and that makes me very, very sad.

I suggest we go back to topic of this thread and refrain from nonstop OT discussion and several other things SK has been warning about. Everyone is welcome here, if you're kind and if you keep playing nicely. However, calling the thread and the posters lame isn't a very nice thing to do.

Comment

I was one of the OT people. So sorry.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Well, from what I can see, there are pages and pages of OT posts, and you can be lucky we didn't get modded. I can also see lot of posters are missing and that makes me very, very sad.

I suggest we go back to topic of this thread and refrain from nonstop OT discussion and several other things SK has been warning about. Everyone is welcome here, if you're kind and if you keep playing nicely. However, calling the thread and the posters lame isn't a very nice thing to do.
            I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to do so much OT posting. I will try to keep it on topic from now on.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by lizabeth39 View Post
              Zandra Ashes, were do you post your fics I'm sure I've read them as recognise your name but can't remember where from.
              At Fanfictiondotnet. I took a break and took my own prompt from Speed I posted earlier today and dashed off a new fic. Link here:
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6656135/1/Truth_or_Dare
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I was one of the OT people. So sorry.
                *hugs*

Now behave

Where is everyone? Where's SR? Where is ERI? Falcon?? Gateraid??

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to do so much OT posting. I will try to keep it on topic from now on.
                  Please, do keep it on topic. Not only that OT will get us modded, but I'm noticing some regular people aren't here and that makes me very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    At Fanfictiondotnet. I took a break and took my own prompt from Speed I posted earlier today and dashed off a new fic. Link here:
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6656135/1/Truth_or_Dare
                    Thanks, I'll check it out!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Please, do keep it on topic. Not only that OT will get us modded, but I'm noticing some regular people aren't here and that makes me very sad.
                      I'm sorry. I hope they come back soon.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm sorry. I hope they come back soon.
                        Me too. We'll see. Obviously someone was pretty offended?! look ppl, this is a nice, quiet thread. We get along well here. Let's not ruin that, please.

Now, there was a meme going on, what happened to it? Can we do some picspamming? can we rec fics to read? Something that's on topic and that will keep us busy and entertained.

I keep pimping the fics over at sparky santa. Have you read them? There are many good fics to read. Personally, I love "Word play" and "Atlantis first Thanksgiving" - both of them happy fics, and good examples of how fluff should be written.

Comment

Me too. We'll see. Obviously someone was pretty offended?! look ppl, this is a nice, quiet thread. We get along well here. Let's not ruin that, please.

Now, there was a meme going on, what happened to it? Can we do some picspamming? can we rec fics to read? Something that's on topic and that will keep us busy and entertained.

I keep pimping the fics over at sparky santa. Have you read them? There are many good fics to read. Personally, I love "Word play" and "Atlantis first Thanksgiving" - both of them happy fics, and good examples of how fluff should be written.
                          I don't think I've read either of those, I'll have to check them out!

As I mentioned earlier, I think I'm going to write a story for SHweir but I haven't quite figured out specifics, how to start it or anything. The idea just came to me as I started spending more time in here. It will probably be short though.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Lame? Excuse me? If you think this thread is "lame," then clearly this thread is not for you. If you want to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Sparky, there are other threads for it. Please go there and leave us in peace to be as "lame" as we want to be. One of our regular posters has already left in disgust over your comment, and that's one too many.

just for the record, i never called anyone personally 'lame'. when i said lame i meant that there were 700+ people scrolling on gateworld and no-one seemed to post. not just here in this section but in other sections too. last time i posted (which was a quite long time ago) there were so many people writing, that you couldnt keep up with what was going on .. so in comparison to that, everything got a bit 'lame' now...but i guess that's got something to do that neither sg1 nor sga are running anymore. i havent seen or spoken to any off the other regular users so dont blame it on me that people arent here. ever since i've started being back online last week i havent seen any of them....thats what i meant with no-one is online = lame. i must admit, we've been a bit OT today and i'm sorry for that. we just tried to have a little bit of fun.

i'd post something concerning sparky now but my windows movie-maker takes forever exporting the video and still got to upload it onto youtube

so, i'm sorry if anyone felt personally asulted in any way by what i've said..or not said... if i did any harm it was unconciously done...sry, guys

Comment

As I mentioned earlier, I think I'm going to write a story for SHweir but I haven't quite figured out specifics, how to start it or anything. The idea just came to me as I started spending more time in here. It will probably be short though.
                              Well, the best thing for writing a good fanfic is discussing your ideas with others. That's how you get more ideas and they get shaped out. Writing your first story is a hard thing to do, and I believe people here would offer their help - most of us here are writers.

Also, it's very important to have a beta reader; aka someone who looks over your story for grammar mistakes, but also for keeping your characters in character. That's VERY important, trust me.

Comment

So far "Wordplay" is cute. I'm only about halfway though. MY 3yo is demanding my attention.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X