No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's bedtime for this sparky. *hugs you all* Behave while I'm away! *hugs the thread*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      LOL SR!!

I remember this pic causing a flutter in here

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct214.jpg
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Also this one. Now see, it doesn't take us any time to descend into gutterland.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...omckay0445.jpg
      Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      This companion pic should let Gateraid have some fun

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct212.jpg
      Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Heh

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct214.jpg

I prefer something in this size range. Do you think you can deliver?

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct212.jpg

Hell yeah! I can even manage this big, if need be

Steady on, lad. I've done countless examinations, on humans and aliens, and even I don't think that's possible
      *diez*

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...y/heeeeeee.jpg

While most people's version of The Robot involved dancing, John's was more direct: Must! Have! Boobies!
      *diez some more*

And to get back out of the gutter, here's a little something I whipped up earlier. It was out of an AU/crack ficlet, in response to a comment on someone's LJ (you know who you are). This is the only bit that is pertinent to this thread:

Spoiler:
      John became visibly more relieved before continuing to Elizabeth’s office. She smiled as she looked up at him.

“I heard you needed to see me. Soooo, what’s up, Doc?” His grin was almost ear to ear. Elizabeth’s eyes rolled before she responded.

“I have asked you repeatedly not to say that”

“That’s true, but your lips always curl up like you’re suppressing a smile when you say it”

“I suppose I should be grateful that you don’t say it in front of anyone else”

“It’s just between you and me”
      John grinned again, before moving to sit on her desk, adding “It’s out little secret. Now, what did you want to see me about?”

“Stargate Command had a message for us when I dialled in for the weekly status report. It seems that...............”

The conversation continued for good few hours, with both Sheppard and Weir going through the files the SGC had sent them. When Teyla came into the control room, on her way to New Athos, she noted how cosy the pair of them appeared as they both looked at something on the large screen in Weir’s office
      Aww, how cosy! *freezes again*

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      @SK and GR I actually did read a a fic where John did serenade Elizabeth with a guitar it was really cute
      Do you remember where? Or better yet, have the link?

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Here's the Lady More's contribution to the finger pron:

(John Sheppard the Story Teller, *Nods to SW*)
      Nice pic, thanks for that! But now I have pron on the brain, and the bedtime story ... ugh, not what I was expecting when I wrote it!

Haven't been here for a while, had a crazy weekend!

Posted new chapter for a story I started a few weeks ago, it's actually teh first chapter, but I got ahead of myself writing it, so read it first, then the original chapter is second, so it should flow better now.

On The Other Side, the first chapter, is now finished!

Summary: When Dr. Elizabeth Weir arrives alive and well - and married - in a hidden lab in Atlantis, how does the team get her home - if she even wants to go home? Set in S5, sometime after all the Franibeth storylines wrapped up on screen ...

And FH -- your girl is in this!!!

Comment

FYI ... Joe guitar pic:

Think this was behind the scenes???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          FYI ... Joe guitar pic:

Think this was behind the scenes???
          I think so, too! And I love that pic - he looks so focused, like he has no idea someone's taking a picture. It's really a wonderful shot.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*diez*Do you remember where? Or better yet, have the link?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6355312/1/Distractions Here you go!

Nice pic, thanks for that! But now I have pron on the brain, and the bedtime story ... ugh, not what I was expecting when I wrote it!
            Oh no! I am corrupting the minds of my sparky shippers too *screams*
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope everyone's having a happy first Canon Monday of 2011!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I just realized something, guys; and I think veterans of this trhead will understand (and hopefully won't mind). We - this thread - we're like a Glee club. And this is probably the only fandom place, and entirely fandom and RL included, a rare place where I truly belong. Thank you for always having me and showing that I'm welcome. You are a huge part of my life for four years now. *hugs*
              *joins in MASSIVE SPARKY GROUP HUG OF JOY!*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *joins in MASSIVE SPARKY GROUP HUG OF JOY!*
                Oh, why not?

*squeezes into group hug after work*

It's a nice place to come home to!

Just like John loves going home to Elizabeth after a crappy day.

Well, time to head to bed. Nite, Sparkys!!!

Comment

Ooh, forgot to mention:

I was listening to Lee DeWyze's new CD (from American Idol?) and the first song is called "Live It Up" ... anyhow, there's a line in there that goes like:

"Excuse me, miss, I don't mean to stare,
                  you've got me hypnotized with your long brown hair,
                  your hazel eyes, your don't care smile
                  would it be rude to ask if I can stay a while?"

All I could think on the way home is, the part in bold sounds like a description of John and Elizabeth's daughter.

SPARKY FTW!!!

NOW, I'm going to bed. Sleep is another matter.

Comment

Oh, why not?

*squeezes into group hug after work*

It's a nice place to come home to!

Just like John loves going home to Elizabeth after a crappy day.
                    And we do so love the mischief they get up to when they're together after a crappy day... Or even a very good day!

Well, time to head to bed. Nite, Sparkys!!!
                    Awwww, they look so cute yawning together! Teehee!

Ooh, forgot to mention:

I was listening to Lee DeWyze's new CD (from American Idol?) and the first song is called "Live It Up" ... anyhow, there's a line in there that goes like:

"Excuse me, miss, I don't mean to stare,
                    you've got me hypnotized with your long brown hair,
                    your hazel eyes, your don't care smile
                    would it be rude to ask if I can stay a while?"

All I could think on the way home is, the part in bold sounds like a description of John and Elizabeth's daughter.

SPARKY FTW!!!

NOW, I'm going to bed. Sleep is another matter.
                    And then the last line makes me wonder just how much John would go into 'overprotective dad'-mode if he heard some guy saying that to his daughter. Heh!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And we do so love the mischief they get up to when they're together after a crappy day... Or even a very good day!

Awwww, they look so cute yawning together! Teehee!

And then the last line makes me wonder just how much John would go into 'overprotective dad'-mode if he heard some guy saying that to his daughter. Heh!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                      And just like that, another Sparky!Family!AU!Future!fic is inspired.

Fic bunnies, don't get any ideas.

They like me tonight. Finished my fluffy one shot about whales and Sparky, and how the two of them go together like ... like whales and Sparky!

Lantean Cetaceans

Trust me. You'll like it. Not that I'm biased or anything ...

Okay, my cat wants my full attention now.

Nite!!!

Comment

*cackles*

They like me tonight. Finished my fluffy one shot about whales and Sparky, and how the two of them go together like ... like whales and Sparky!

Lantean Cetaceans

Nite!!!
                        ZOMGSQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Aw, that is so adorkably cute! For a moment, I thought that was John bringing his 'report' to Elizabeth, so it was a fun surprise to learn it was their son Jack. (General O'Neill must be so proud, LOL!) And yes, Jack is totally his father's son.

Nighty-night! *waves*

Comment

Yay! *joins in giant thread group hug*

Happy New Year everyone!

Lantean Cetaceans

Nite!!!
                          Ahh, that is so ridiculously cute!
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

DAY 3: An episode you hate

Spoiler:
                            Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                            Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships
                            Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                            Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                            Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                            Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                            Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                            Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                            Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                            Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                            Day 14: Favorite pairing
                            Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                            Day 16: Favorite season
                            Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                            Day 18: Favorite side character
                            Day 19: Most annoying side character
                            Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                            Day 21: Best quote
                            Day 22: Worst quote
                            Day 23: Saddest character death
                            Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                            Day 25: Favorite kiss
                            Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                            Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                            Day 28: Favorite enemy
                            Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                            Day 30: One thing you would change
                            Day 31: How it should have ended

Enemy at the gate.
                            Sga has one of the most beautiful sci fi pilot but has the worse final episode in the history of sci fi. No i'm not hard.
                            Why I hate this episode:
                            -Too much SG1. I'm tired to see that TPTB feel the need to put an actor of SG1 in each Stargate show.
                            -Carson is in it but useless.
                            Teyla and Ronon are in it but they are useless (Good summary of their participation in the show....yes here I'm hard)
                            -Too many inconsistencies. I won't do a list of my post will be very long.
                            -Todd was not very good in it. And the Wraith in general. They were our enemies at the beginning and after some of them are our buddies. I think they are not credible now. Just my opinion.
                            -The story with the Chair in Antartica (even if the chair was not in Antartica for some stupid reasons). Sheppard is called back for this but "Tadada" the Chair is destroyed so he thinks it's better for him to do his 2452058th suicide mission.
                            -The scene with Ronon where he died. Horrible horrrible horrible. He died but he's Jesus so he re-lives and he has a girl at the end.
                            -McKay is smarter than the Ancients.
                            -Atlantis on Earth and nobody saw it.
                            -The last scene. If I was on the bridge at the end, I think I would jump and kill myself.lol Horrible horrible horrible. Atlantis is a Club Med. I was waiting the line at the end "They married and had many children".
                            -To conclude: The french title "L'Empire contre attaque" or "The Empire Strikes Back".

Yes like you can see, I looooove this episode.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Day 2: Your favorite episode

Favorite Regular episode would probably Sateda it was one of seven episodes that got a four star rating. a four star rating means it has Excellent plot development, character use, dialog, etc. Usually presents significant advancement to series story arcs. and Sateda did just that. all of the characters were very well used. i also liked this episode because it showed us what Ronan told us back in "Runner" (I believe it was) about how he stayed on a planet for only a night and the wraith attacked it. Sateda is definitely on my top ten.
                              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 04 January 2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

DAY 3: An episode you hate

now i haven't seen a SG-1 or SGA episode that made want to "hate" it until the producers brought in Lucius Lavin in Irresistible. I mean what the heck were they thinking? i mean it felt like a waste of money. i'm sure they did this due to budgetary reasons but still i still want to skip over that episode and Irresponsible.

Comment

Working...
                                X