Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    She's evil. Hope you will feel better soon.

Merry Christmas!!!
    I'm not trying to let it get to me but i will always remember it. and you have a good christmas too Probie.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      Spoiler:
      what a way to spend my christmas eve by my now EX-Girlfriend Breaking up with me via a TEXT MESSAGE
      Merry Christmas Sparky-ITES
      She is not only evil. She is rude. Hope your new year is better.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas from your Jewish Sparky Shipper

I am a bit drained out starting my new SGA RPG board but I will try to get your Smutty sparky fic by the end of the night as a gift!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning! Happy day after Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to those who observe it. Personally, I don't plan to ever eat again. Who's with me?
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not with you. I'm surprise to see that after all I ate yesterday, I still want to eat something.lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I haven't eaten anything more than any other day... then again, we don't really do anything special for christmas. No celebratory meals to devour.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello Sparkies! How are you all doing?

I finally finished the last chapter of my Christmas Sparky fic!! Hope you enjoy it. You can find it here: Home for the Holidays.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Am I the only Jewish Sparky Shipper here? Oh well *sits in the corner while eating Chinese food and thinking of Sparky Smut*
                  Well, I'm probably the only Buddhist on this thread. But the nice thing about being a Buddhist is that you're allowed to celebrate holidays of other religions, so I totally go along in the happy Christmas spirit

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Good morning! Happy day after Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to those who observe it. Personally, I don't plan to ever eat again. Who's with me?
                  *raises hand* Will not eat EVER AGAIN!!! But you know... except for next week, when it's New Year...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

I finally finished the last chapter of my Christmas Sparky fic!! Hope you enjoy it. You can find it here: Home for the Holidays.

Well, I'm probably the only Buddhist on this thread. But the nice thing about being a Buddhist is that you're allowed to celebrate holidays of other religions, so I totally go along in the happy Christmas spirit

*raises hand* Will not eat EVER AGAIN!!! But you know... except for next week, when it's New Year...
                    Squeeee! Loved the fic. Now that's my idea of a Happy Sparky Christmas.

I think I might be able to choke down a few bites of dinner. But no dessert. Except maybe one little bite of leftover cherry cheesecake.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Boxing Day!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/doggie-xmas.jpg
                      Eeeeee, puppies! *squees* Hope you had a very merry Christmas, Pocus!

*snorts* Not me. I just went out with the parental units to Boxing Day brunch at our favorite fish restaurant. With free-flowing champagne. Good times!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      I'm not with you. I'm surprise to see that after all I ate yesterday, I still want to eat something.lol
                      See, I'm the same way! Just give me a couple of hours, and I'm ready to eat again! LMAO!

Eeee! *runs to read*

Yeah, New Year's Eve is pretty much 'graze until midnight' time.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First off yeah its lazy sunday alright. It's snowing balls here.

Also Sparky fans interested or know someone interested in RPing (Don't mean to be a pest had to ask)
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Squeeee! Loved the fic. Now that's my idea of a Happy Sparky Christmas.
                          Yay!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Yeah, New Year's Eve is pretty much 'graze until midnight' time.
                          Lol, totally true

Sig by me

Comment

Eeeee, Kris, what a great story! Darnit, we should totally have gotten more family scenes like that on the show. Oh well, we're going to take care of that, won't we? *high-fives*

Lol, totally true
                            And somehow, we just keep adding more different kinds of food every year.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Remember that wee bit of fic I mentioned a couple of pages back... yeah, the one that could maybe potentially possibly have some form of Sparky in there...

I tried to coaxe the muse into some form of cooperation and this is the result:

There's a hint of Laura C./Carson B. (blink and you'll probably miss it), a hint of pre-relationship Kate H./Teyla E. (my primary pairing in SGA fandom), and a bit of established Sparky (otherwise I'd have no reason to post it here ).

There's a tree, the Pegasus variety of mistletoe, probably some grammar and spelling mistakes (all mine - I'm not a native speaker), 965 words in total... and that's about it, I think.

Spoiler:
                              Kate glanced up at the tree currently being decorated in the cafeteria. It had been cut down on the main land earlier, or so she had heard, and brought in dangling from the underside of a jumper. Laura had dragged her out of her office and all the way down to admire its beauty and splendor. She had tried to tell the lieutenant that she had work to do but the younger woman had just ignored that particular detail.

So, there she was and had been for the past hour or so. People had come and gone, and several of the Athosians who were on Atlantis had lingered and asked questions about what had so many of the expedition in high spirits. As soon as they learned about the how’s and why’s a few had wandered off again, but most had stayed to help.

“Good afternoon, Kate.”

Kate turned to find Colonel Sheppard standing by her side, admiring the tall tree.

“How’s it going?” He gestured towards the work in progress.

“According to Laura they’re on schedule.” She glanced from the tree back to him. “Though, I don’t quite know what she meant by that.” Kate frowned in doubt.

“I do not believe you have much to worry about.” Teyla appeared on her other side. “From what Elizabeth has told me, decorating trees is not at all difficult.”

“Depends on the person doing the decorating.” Kate stated matter-of-factly.

John tilted his head a little, curiously glancing at the psychologist.

“Don’t ask.” She shook her head. “You really don’t want to know.”

“Maybe I do.” He grinned.

“No, you really don’t.” Kate turned on her heels, stalking off in the direction of the doorway, seemingly hurt by John’s playful teasing.

Teyla and John glanced at each other in confusion before he gestured her to follow the other woman in order to do some damage control, if at all still possible.

Teyla caught Kate at the door, where they managed to avoid a head on collision with Elizabeth who entered from the other side.

“Kate, are you alright?” Teyla touched Kate’s arm where she had grabbed fabric earlier to pull her out of Elizabeth’s way.

“I’m sorry.” Kate dropped her head a little, keeping herself from staring at the Athosian in front of her. “It’s just that decorating the tree always lead to drama in our family.” Teyla tilted her head a little, confused about what exactly Kate meant. “My parents had differing opinions on how the tree should look, which would lead to endless decorating and redecorating. And my sister and I were never really allowed to help.” Kate sighed.

“Maybe Laura could use another hand?” Teyla suggested.

“No.” Kate shook her head. “I don’t want to get in her way.”

Teyla grinned as she glanced from the tree to Kate and back to the tree. “I do not believe you could be more in her way than Carson already is.”

Kate followed Teyla’s gaze and noticed how Laura had bumped into Carson while he was obviously trying to smuggle a decoration of his own on one of the tree’s branches. They couldn’t see Laura’s reaction to the object but by the looks of Carson’s shocked retreat they could only guess that she wasn’t particularly happy with whatever he had tried to get into the tree. They were barely able to contain an amused giggle when Laura seemingly realized what she had done, followed Carson and dragged him back to the tree, offering him the spot again. He reluctantly pulled the item from his pocket and gently placed it on one of the branches.

“Excuse me ladies.” Kate and Teyla’s attention was drawn towards John standing to the side, Elizabeth close behind him. “How much longer are you two going to be hogging the mistletoe?”

“Huh?!?” Kate followed John’s finger pointing at the green substitute of what could maybe from afar be identified as the Pegasus’ variety of mistletoe. “Oh...”

“So...?” Elizabeth snorted at the blush that slowly crept upwards onto the psychologist’s cheeks.

Teyla’s eyes on the other hand lit up like a 60 watt light bulb, her smile growing in size as she glanced up, then down to Kate, back up and back down. There was little hesitation as she pressed her lips against Kate’s, who was too surprised to properly respond and merely allowed herself to be pulled into the moment.

“How fortunate she caught Kate under the mistletoe.” John commented as he winked at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth playfully punched him in the arm. “You put her up to this, didn’t you?”

“I may have given her a few pointers.” He grinned.

“A few pointers...” Elizabeth was sure it had been more than a few but let it slide as the couple in front of them pulled apart and stepped out from underneath the branch.

“Our turn.” John called out, pulling Elizabeth underneath the doorway. She couldn’t help a girlish giggle escaping from her throat as he wrapped his arms around her waist, capturing her lips in a deep, romantic kiss.

“Are you people done practicing already?” Laura’s loud voice pulled the kissing couple out of their magical moment. “I could really use some help over here. Or did you really expect me to do this all by myself?”

“Kate said you were on schedule.”

“That was twenty minutes ago.” Laura replied. “Before I had to deal with unexpected pieces of decoration turning up in my tree.”

“Your tree?” Elizabeth’s brows shot up.

“Our tree.” Laura quickly corrected. “I mean our tree.” She managed a silly grin and quickly turned around to tend to her tree again.

“Ladies first...” John blocked the doorway to make sure at least one of them didn’t get another chance for a quick getaway. “…We have work to do.”
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Remember that wee bit of fic I mentioned a couple of pages back... yeah, the one that could maybe potentially possibly have some form of Sparky in there...

I tried to coaxe the muse into some form of cooperation and this is the result:

There's a hint of Laura C./Carson B. (blink and you'll probably miss it), a hint of pre-relationship Kate H./Teyla E. (my primary pairing in SGA fandom), and a bit of established Sparky (otherwise I'd have no reason to post it here ).

There's a tree, the Pegasus variety of mistletoe, probably some grammar and spelling mistakes (all mine - I'm not a native speaker), 965 words in total... and that's about it, I think.

Spoiler:
                                Kate glanced up at the tree currently being decorated in the cafeteria. It had been cut down on the main land earlier, or so she had heard, and brought in dangling from the underside of a jumper. Laura had dragged her out of her office and all the way down to admire its beauty and splendor. She had tried to tell the lieutenant that she had work to do but the younger woman had just ignored that particular detail.

So, there she was and had been for the past hour or so. People had come and gone, and several of the Athosians who were on Atlantis had lingered and asked questions about what had so many of the expedition in high spirits. As soon as they learned about the how’s and why’s a few had wandered off again, but most had stayed to help.

“Good afternoon, Kate.”

Kate turned to find Colonel Sheppard standing by her side, admiring the tall tree.

“How’s it going?” He gestured towards the work in progress.

“According to Laura they’re on schedule.” She glanced from the tree back to him. “Though, I don’t quite know what she meant by that.” Kate frowned in doubt.

“I do not believe you have much to worry about.” Teyla appeared on her other side. “From what Elizabeth has told me, decorating trees is not at all difficult.”

“Depends on the person doing the decorating.” Kate stated matter-of-factly.

John tilted his head a little, curiously glancing at the psychologist.

“Don’t ask.” She shook her head. “You really don’t want to know.”

“Maybe I do.” He grinned.

“No, you really don’t.” Kate turned on her heels, stalking off in the direction of the doorway, seemingly hurt by John’s playful teasing.

Teyla and John glanced at each other in confusion before he gestured her to follow the other woman in order to do some damage control, if at all still possible.

Teyla caught Kate at the door, where they managed to avoid a head on collision with Elizabeth who entered from the other side.

“Kate, are you alright?” Teyla touched Kate’s arm where she had grabbed fabric earlier to pull her out of Elizabeth’s way.

“I’m sorry.” Kate dropped her head a little, keeping herself from staring at the Athosian in front of her. “It’s just that decorating the tree always lead to drama in our family.” Teyla tilted her head a little, confused about what exactly Kate meant. “My parents had differing opinions on how the tree should look, which would lead to endless decorating and redecorating. And my sister and I were never really allowed to help.” Kate sighed.

“Maybe Laura could use another hand?” Teyla suggested.

“No.” Kate shook her head. “I don’t want to get in her way.”

Teyla grinned as she glanced from the tree to Kate and back to the tree. “I do not believe you could be more in her way than Carson already is.”

Kate followed Teyla’s gaze and noticed how Laura had bumped into Carson while he was obviously trying to smuggle a decoration of his own on one of the tree’s branches. They couldn’t see Laura’s reaction to the object but by the looks of Carson’s shocked retreat they could only guess that she wasn’t particularly happy with whatever he had tried to get into the tree. They were barely able to contain an amused giggle when Laura seemingly realized what she had done, followed Carson and dragged him back to the tree, offering him the spot again. He reluctantly pulled the item from his pocket and gently placed it on one of the branches.

“Excuse me ladies.” Kate and Teyla’s attention was drawn towards John standing to the side, Elizabeth close behind him. “How much longer are you two going to be hogging the mistletoe?”

“Huh?!?” Kate followed John’s finger pointing at the green substitute of what could maybe from afar be identified as the Pegasus’ variety of mistletoe. “Oh...”

“So...?” Elizabeth snorted at the blush that slowly crept upwards onto the psychologist’s cheeks.

Teyla’s eyes on the other hand lit up like a 60 watt light bulb, her smile growing in size as she glanced up, then down to Kate, back up and back down. There was little hesitation as she pressed her lips against Kate’s, who was too surprised to properly respond and merely allowed herself to be pulled into the moment.

“How fortunate she caught Kate under the mistletoe.” John commented as he winked at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth playfully punched him in the arm. “You put her up to this, didn’t you?”

“I may have given her a few pointers.” He grinned.

“A few pointers...” Elizabeth was sure it had been more than a few but let it slide as the couple in front of them pulled apart and stepped out from underneath the branch.

“Our turn.” John called out, pulling Elizabeth underneath the doorway. She couldn’t help a girlish giggle escaping from her throat as he wrapped his arms around her waist, capturing her lips in a deep, romantic kiss.

“Are you people done practicing already?” Laura’s loud voice pulled the kissing couple out of their magical moment. “I could really use some help over here. Or did you really expect me to do this all by myself?”

“Kate said you were on schedule.”

“That was twenty minutes ago.” Laura replied. “Before I had to deal with unexpected pieces of decoration turning up in my tree.”

“Your tree?” Elizabeth’s brows shot up.

“Our tree.” Laura quickly corrected. “I mean our tree.” She managed a silly grin and quickly turned around to tend to her tree again.

“Ladies first...” John blocked the doorway to make sure at least one of them didn’t get another chance for a quick getaway. “…We have work to do.”
                                And once again John proves what a hopeless romantic he is. I love mistletoe stories and didn't see any obvious errors so no worries on the grammar.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X