Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fergus View Post
    thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
    ...hmm, I feel like I'm slowly sucked into this sparky thing... Still fighting it... Kinda... Don't know for how long... And the catching up on the thread is not helping, either

Happy Birthday, SMB_, 29 is a good age to be forever

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...arkyhappyb.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/congrats.jpg
    Fergus Welcome to the Sparky thread! One of the funnest places to be, no matter what galaxy you're in! Thanks for the bday toast too....

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Welcome. The sparky thing is very easy to get sucked into lol.
    And 29 is a good age to be forever; I wish my 29th yr wasn't almost over. But Happy Birthday SMB, enjoy!
    VampyreWraith Thanks! See.....that's the beauty of it.......your 29th year doesn't have to be over, ever. Just keep having one.....over....and....over....and....over (that's what I do!).

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I'm also weak. I'm "Probiscuite" on twitter

Fergus: Don't fight. It's useless. I tried the same thing suring the last seasons and I lost. I said I was weak...lol

Happy birthday SMB! You're the one who organized party if I have a good memory....We ahev to do a big party just for you.
    Probie Awwww....thanks! I've been celebrating all week. Why only celebrate your birthday once when you can drag it out for several days - that's my philosophy!

Hmmmm Sparky prompts - haven't done that in a few days......

Hammock
    Escape to Mexico
    In the Land of Fairies & Elves
    You Want Me to Do What?
    It's Good to be the King
    Unspoken Language
    Another Day Another Dollar
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

I'm not drunk yet but "ahev" in my last post......wow.....good letters but in a wrong order....give me water.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        Southern Red & Flowerbud: Did you keep track of all the Sparky hugs you're supposed to give Joe?

Have fun!!

On a totally unrelated note, I'm watching Farscape for the first time and I have to laugh at John's nickname for Rygel.
        I have a long list of Sparky hugs for Joe, including one from Torri. LOL But it sounds like his schedule is going to be tight. I'll be happy with just a few seconds of his time. Plus I can work the hugs in at my 2 photo ops. Hee.

You guys who are on Twitter should be getting tweets from the con also. You'll probably get info before I'm able to post. My first encounter is scheduled for 10am. That's Central time. So you'll have to calculate when it is where you are. Factor in an hour for standing in line/recovery time for my hands to stop shaking and then I'll post. I have GW all bookmarked and as long as I have a wireless connection I'll be good to go. It may be incoherent but I'll try to report the essentials...what he's wearing, how he smelled...the important stuff.

I'm a Farscape fan too. We recently rewatched and I liked it much better the second time. Love Sparky. Mr. SR and I played a game with each episode where we tried to remember which SGA or SG-1 ep it was similar to. Almost all of them had a Stargate element. Hmm? Basic SciFi plots. In fact we had a good laugh at this week's Warehouse 13. It had to be done at some point, I guess. LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Yes, I'm up early. Meh.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          I think it's the only eps in SGA that makes me cry every time I watch them
          *sniffles*

The real downfall started after Sunday... Exploding tumor... Really??? Really??
          *facepalm*
          Exploding tumor = fail.

Originally posted by fergus View Post
          thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
          ...hmm, I feel like I'm slowly sucked into this sparky thing... Still fighting it... Kinda... Don't know for how long... And the catching up on the thread is not helping, either

Happy Birthday, SMB_, 29 is a good age to be forever

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...arkyhappyb.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/congrats.jpg
          Heh! Like Kris said, resistance is futile! Join the RED Side, you know you want to!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I have a long list of Sparky hugs for Joe, including one from Torri. LOL But it sounds like his schedule is going to be tight. I'll be happy with just a few seconds of his time. Plus I can work the hugs in at my 2 photo ops. Hee.
          LOL!

You guys who are on Twitter should be getting tweets from the con also. You'll probably get info before I'm able to post. My first encounter is scheduled for 10am. That's Central time. So you'll have to calculate when it is where you are. Factor in an hour for standing in line/recovery time for my hands to stop shaking and then I'll post. I have GW all bookmarked and as long as I have a wireless connection I'll be good to go. It may be incoherent but I'll try to report the essentials...what he's wearing, how he smelled...the important stuff.
          I gotta say, I'm wondering what the heck they're going to do for the meet and greet with Joe for those ten lucky fans... wasn't that originally going to be another one of those early evening wine parties? And now it's been moved to 8am... coffee and danishes, anyone? LOL! But at least that'll give Joe plenty of time to wake up for the photo ops...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Yes, I'm up early. Meh.

*sniffles*

Exploding tumor = fail.

Heh! Like Kris said, resistance is futile! Join the RED Side, you know you want to!

LOL!

I gotta say, I'm wondering what the heck they're going to do for the meet and greet with Joe for those ten lucky fans... wasn't that originally going to be another one of those early evening wine parties? And now it's been moved to 8am... coffee and danishes, anyone? LOL! But at least that'll give Joe plenty of time to wake up for the photo ops...
            I was wondering that too. He has to be going to Chicago on Fri. There's no way he could make it by 8am Chicago time from LA. Unless he's going to Toronto in between. I'm so confused. But all will be revealed on Sat. I feel kinda nervous for those 10 fans who paid the $1010. I hope he's not late. LOL

If he's not awake, Mr. SR will run and get him a Starbucks. Hee.

I told you all about our little 5 year old friend whose hero is Colonel Sheppard. His mom told him that we were on our way to Atlantis today to meet the Colonel. And of course Mr. SR sent the message that he was excited about meeting Todd. Our little guy told his mom to tell us "don't let him get you". Too cute. I'm really hoping we can at least get a personalized autograph for him. And hopefully I can tell Chris what he said.

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering that too. He has to be going to Chicago on Fri. There's no way he could make it by 8am Chicago time from LA. Unless he's going to Toronto in between. I'm so confused. But all will be revealed on Sat. I feel kinda nervous for those 10 fans who paid the $1010. I hope he's not late. LOL
              Hmm, I suppose he could be going to Toronto in between...

Well, if he's late, things will probably just get pushed back a little bit... they've got to have planned a bit of padding into the schedule just in case.

If he's not awake, Mr. SR will run and get him a Starbucks. Hee.
              I wonder if Joe will need to spike his Starbucks with something a little stronger.

I told you all about our little 5 year old friend whose hero is Colonel Sheppard. His mom told him that we were on our way to Atlantis today to meet the Colonel. And of course Mr. SR sent the message that he was excited about meeting Todd. Our little guy told his mom to tell us "don't let him get you". Too cute. I'm really hoping we can at least get a personalized autograph for him. And hopefully I can tell Chris what he said.
              Awwwww, that is totally too cute! Squee!

Two more days! Two more days!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All righty. I'm checking out. The car should be here to pick us up in 30 minutes. I hope we have everything. I wish all of you were going with me. I know you will have fun while I'm gone and this thread will have lots of lurkers. I promise to share with everyone equally. No friends locked report for me.

I'll post as soon as we get connected to the hotel's wireless network. Wish me luck.

sigpic

Comment

Awwww, that's too cute
                  And yay!!!! Two days!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

All righty. I'm checking out. The car should be here to pick us up in 30 minutes. I hope we have everything. I wish all of you were going with me. I know you will have fun while I'm gone and this thread will have lots of lurkers. I promise to share with everyone equally. No friends locked report for me.

I'll post as soon as we get connected to the hotel's wireless network. Wish me luck.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...5a9d/event.png
                    *glomps SR*

Good luck, have lots of fun on the trip, take lots of pictures, and remember: When you meet Joe... BREATHE, darling!

Looking forward to the trip reports, and we'll see you when you get back! *more hugs*

Comment

Fighting it?? Why would you be fighting the joy that is Sparky??
                      Besides: resistance is futile
                      definitely slipping in... slipping in...

Comment

GOOD LUCK - HAVE FUN - BREATHE!!

Try to stop and "be in the moment" when you are there. Hope you and Mr. SR have an amazing time!
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Good luck!!! Break a leg!!!! Like SK said: Don't forget to breathe!!! Same goes for you, Flowerbud!! Don't forget to breathe!!!!!!!!
                          Can't wait to read about your adventures!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Good luck SR!!! Have tons of fun!!!
                            Hug Joe, if you can!!!
                            And don't faint

Comment

Hey Sparkies,
                              I have two motivators but no motto, I'm short of ideas.
                              Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                                Hey Sparkies,
                                I have two motivators but no motto, I'm short of ideas.
                                Any suggestions?

Determination
                                Fighting for each other until the end

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                                Stealing a glance
                                whenever possible

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X