Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torrealis View Post
    Hello y'all. I am "new" here.. *waves* -Sparky owns my soul, just saying! *squeeeeeee* Anyway, just finished another poster, here it is. Hope you like

Spoiler:
    This is great! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Eri: Sorry to say it but Spain lost the game against Swiss. This world cup is so strange.

I'm sure Elizabeth likes Tennis. Don't ask me why. I'm just sure.lol

Little question: which episode I should watch with mommy tonight? She so tired to see us watching football that I will spend the night with her. Suggestions?
      Hee! I second SR's recommendation of Coup d'Etat. Plenty of Lorne and Sparky to keep both you and your mom happy!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        I watched. I was a bit sad but not that sad. More amazed that Le Suiss pulled the upset!

I don't think Elizabeth was sporty. I see her doing yoga. She was so poorly educated about most everything. She completely confused Hockey and Football. That's hard to do unless you're just not into that world.
        Yeah, Elizabeth is more of a brain instead of a jock. And I also think she would totally be into yoga... We were plotting to slip a scene of Teyla and Elizabeth training with the bantos rods into Season 6, would a scene with them doing yoga together also be possible?

That was cute and fluffy and funny, but I have to ask--did you have John refer to extra innings as overtime on purpose? And your team names made me laugh because I had NBA, NHL, Baseball and Football on the brain at the same time.
        You're not the only one! LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I watched. I was a bit sad but not that sad. More amazed that Le Suiss pulled the upset!

I don't think Elizabeth was sporty. I see her doing yoga. She was so poorly educated about most everything. She completely confused Hockey and Football. That's hard to do unless you're just not into that world.

That was cute and fluffy and funny, but I have to ask--did you have John refer to extra innings as overtime on purpose? And your team names made me laugh because I had NBA, NHL, Baseball and Football on the brain at the same time.
          Oh, uh, that was a mistake on my part. I don't watch baseball. Let's just say John had football on his brain. LOL

I could have used real team names but enjoyed making up pretend ones. And the thing about the special cast made by the engineers really happened at Virginia Tech. They were so proud of themselves. LOL

I had both of them a little OOC because I think John would also like baseball and Elizabeth was a bit too girly. But it was all for the laughs.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks SK and SR/ Do you have a second episode?

The difficult part will be to put the dad outside.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Oh, uh, that was a mistake on my part. I don't watch baseball. Let's just say John had football on his brain. LOL

I could have used real team names but enjoyed making up pretend ones. And the thing about the special cast made by the engineers really happened at Virginia Tech. They were so proud of themselves. LOL

I had both of them a little OOC because I think John would also like baseball and Elizabeth was a bit too girly. But it was all for the laughs.
              Hey, you know we all enjoy crack!fic!

Virginia Tech actually did the thing with the cast? ZOMG! LOL!

Thanks SK and SR/ Do you have a second episode?

The difficult part will be to put the dad outside.lol
              Hmm, something with lots of Lorne. Condemned?

Comment

I always thought she said that deliberately as a mild dig, not that she didn't know the differnece.
                DDC

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hmm, something with lots of Lorne. Condemned?
                  I love Lorne but I want some Sparky. I'm not saying there are not sparks in this episode but it's not the more obvious.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love Lorne but I want some Sparky. I'm not saying there are not sparks in this episode but it's not the more obvious.
                    Then my votes go to either "The Eye" or "Echoes". Cuz either is total Sparkage. As an Elizabeth fan I also vote The Real World.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by ddc View Post
                      I always thought she said that deliberately as a mild dig, not that she didn't know the differnece.
                      I guess you could interpret it that way, but for me it was that she completely missed the reference. I guess it's up to your personal choice, there's no right or wrong answer. But that, coupled with her lack of interest in football (personal FOUL for me as a female football fan and the ONLY part of Elizabeth that irritated me!) makes me think she doesn't really care to know much about sports, at least not those sports.
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Then my votes go to either "The Eye" or "Echoes". Cuz either is total Sparkage. As an Elizabeth fan I also vote The Real World.
                        It I take "The Eye", I have to watch "The Storm" too. Not a punition but I have to work tomorrow.lol
                        Oh Echoes....Ok Coup d'Etat and Echoes. I keep the rest for the next week. Mom wants a sga night per week during the WFC.
                        sigpic

Comment

Heh!

It I take "The Eye", I have to watch "The Storm" too. Not a punition but I have to work tomorrow.lol
                          Oh Echoes....Ok Coup d'Etat and Echoes. I keep the rest for the next week. Mom wants a sga night per week during the WFC.
                          Coup and Echoes this week, The Storm/The Eye next week? Sounds like you've got a great lineup planned!

I guess you could interpret it that way, but for me it was that she completely missed the reference. I guess it's up to your personal choice, there's no right or wrong answer. But that, coupled with her lack of interest in football (personal FOUL for me as a female football fan and the ONLY part of Elizabeth that irritated me!) makes me think she doesn't really care to know much about sports, at least not those sports.
                          True, and there was the bit with her being totally clueless about gaming and World of Warcraft in The Return Part 1...

Comment

Ugh... I want your mom... Mine just gives me a funny look and starts talking about something else the moment I dare to say something about Stargate or sci-fi

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              Ugh... I want your mom... Mine just gives me a funny look and starts talking about something else the moment I dare to say something about Stargate or sci-fi
                              I'm lucky. She watched many shows with me.

We will start in 5 mins. My dad looked at us and said "The SGA thing is with the hot woman in it huh?".lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                *huggles* I guess I'm lucky, both my parents like sci-fi.

I'm lucky. She watched many shows with me.

We will start in 5 mins. My dad looked at us and said "The SGA thing is with the hot woman in it huh?".lol
                                That's right, your dad thinks Elizabeth is hot! He has good taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X