Dalia Radim
    Cowen
    Sora
    Tirus
    Eidos
    Toran
    Heiron
    Athor
    Some of the Genii names sound Celtic. I found this link.

But having them be Germanic would also work.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Perfect sense. And we would also need to work in his team's reaction other than Teyla. This might be a chance for her to stop and think about John's reaction to her pregnancy and give her a better understanding of why he acted like he did. We can't gloss over or shove anything under the table here. I want, by the time, John realizes that Elizabeth is more than a friend that all his past feelings for other women have been resolved and everybody is on the same page. (Except maybe the new GF) Rodney might start out teasing him but then gentle it a bit when he realizes she's not just another alien princess. Ronon would take it all in stride and wish him the best. I'm wondering if, though, he would not be the first to suspect her.
      I totally agree with Ronon seeing it first--maybe even seeing it before.

I think this can be a simmering, gently interwoven plotline that does a good job of tying ships, feelings and emotions together quite nicely. Just enough color to make things different, but not enough to change up the feel of the show. We might have to give Joe a big kiss for suggesting this, because I think it might actually be the thing that bonds all the episodes together in a nice way, allowing us to power-up John and add more significance to Elizabeth's recovery, while giving all the other characters some personal, introspective moments.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Could this be the right actress for the part?
        http://amandarighetti.fansiter.com/p...s/closeup.html
        What do you think about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          I totally agree with Ronon seeing it first--maybe even seeing it before.

I think this can be a simmering, gently interwoven plotline that does a good job of tying ships, feelings and emotions together quite nicely. Just enough color to make things different, but not enough to change up the feel of the show. We might have to give Joe a big kiss for suggesting this, because I think it might actually be the thing that bonds all the episodes together in a nice way, allowing us to power-up John and add more significance to Elizabeth's recovery, while giving all the other characters some personal, introspective moments.
          I'd be happy to take care of that in Chicago. Mr. SR will hold my purse.
          sigpic

Comment

I totally love those idea. For her name... what about:
            Sarana Nikow
            You can totally break it down

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
              Could this be the right actress for the part?
              http://amandarighetti.fansiter.com/p...s/closeup.html
              What do you think about it?
              Awesome!!! I love her and she'd play it perfectly
              But what about age difference??

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Awesome!!! I love her and she'd play it perfectly
                But what about age difference??
                I love her on The Mentalist but I agree. She's a tad youngish.
                sigpic

Comment

As Celtic names for the woman I suggest:
                  Aleena
                  Brenna
                  Bryanna
                  Doreena
                  Jenna
                  Morgan
                  Reagan
                  Tara <-- that's my favourite

Other Celtic names: http://www.weddingvendors.com/baby-n...n/celtic/girl/

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    Well, all I have to say about giving John a girlfriend is: please don't do it in a single episode... Just have them meet in one episode, talk in another. Just build it slowly!

Tu es très paresseuse! J'ai dû lire mon devoir à haute voix, aujourd'hui.
                    Une vraie feignasse. "Feignasse" is like "paresseuse" but you can't say it in a serious conversation.
                    Comment s'est pas passé ton oral? J'espère que ta prof (teacher) a aimé.

Lol, see that's how I think about it too
                    That's one of the reasons we always book a year up front (besides having the best places in the house and being first in the autograph line).
                    It's Fedcon, so it's FUN!!!
                    Be ready to see me twice.lol

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I'd be happy to take care of that in Chicago. Mr. SR will hold my purse.
                    I'm not sure you dare to do it but I want a pic about it as a proof.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Une vraie feignasse. "Feignasse" is like "paresseuse" but you can't say it in a serious conversation.
                      Comment s'est pas passé ton oral? J'espère que ta prof (teacher) a aimé.

I'm not sure you dare to do it but I want a pic about it as a proof.
                      Mr. SR is taking his camera.
                      sigpic

Comment

What about Holly Dignard?
                        http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0226597/
                        She's not a natural red, but she looks good with red hair: http://www.vfs.com/blog/wp-content/u...ly-dignard.jpg
                        She was the one who played old-Weir in Before I Sleep
                        http://www.hollydignard.com/hd.html
                        Poetic Justice!

Comment

I totally love those idea. For her name... what about:
                          Sarana Nikow
                          You can totally break it down
                          As Celtic names for the woman I suggest:
                          Aleena
                          Brenna
                          Bryanna
                          Doreena
                          Jenna
                          Morgan
                          Reagan
                          Tara <-- that's my favourite

Other Celtic names: http://www.weddingvendors.com/baby-n...n/celtic/girl/
                          I like them. We may want variations on 'real' names so we have that alien feel (since most of the Genii names are not too similar to Earth names).

Most of them are also have two syllables (thinks to think about).

Comment

Cool!! *raises thumbs*

What about Holly Dignard?
                            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0226597/
                            She's not a natural red, but she looks good with red hair: http://www.vfs.com/blog/wp-content/u...ly-dignard.jpg
                            She was the one who played old-Weir in Before I Sleep
                            http://www.hollydignard.com/hd.html
                            Poetic Justice!
                            I like her more to be honest. If we dress her decently, she could pull it off I think.

Sig by me

Comment

Holly Dignard is the woman that we can see on "before I sleep" bonus?
                              I thing she can be interesting.

I will be the annoying girl (Take this one Fionnait. French word is "chieuse") but I'm not fan of those names. I think there are great but not here. I'm a little tired with the name with "a" at the end...Chaya, Sora, Teyla, Kolya, Allina, Laura, Ava, Helia, Melena, Nola, Perna, Zelenka....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All those names are onthe show.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Holly Dignard is the woman that we can see on "before I sleep" bonus?
                                I thing she can be interesting.

I will be the annoying girl (Take this one Fionnait. French word is "chieuse") but I'm not fan of those names. I think there are great but not here. I'm a little tired with the name with "a" at the end...Chaya, Sora, Teyla, Kolya, Allina, Laura, Ava, Helia, Melena, Nola, Perna, Zelenka....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All those names are onthe show.
                                *LOL* This is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X