Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh man, going up against the Glee juggernaut will be the kiss of death.

*snickers* And oh so appropriate for Smut Day!
    Talking about Glee and the musical made me imagine the boys doing "Single Ladies". LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Talking about Glee and the musical made me imagine the boys doing "Single Ladies". LOL
      Bwahahahaha!

But hey, we're gonna have Woolsey singing a lullaby to Torren in 'Quietus,' so we've got that angle covered.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I know you meant singing but I read it as sinning, which was somehow better.
        Lol, I didn´t see that typing error, guess I´m just sleepy, it´s like 1:45 AM where I live.

Hee, a musical episode sounds like a great idea for a cracky Sparky fic!

Good luck on your exams, and I hope we'll see you around a little more often soon!
        I agree on the sparky fic idea .

Thanks and I´ll hope so too.

*emerald_day signs off*

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
          Lol, I didn´t see that typing error, guess I´m just sleepy, it´s like 1:45 AM where I live.

I agree on the sparky fic idea .

Thanks and I´ll hope so too.

*emerald_day signs off*
          Oh good, I'm not the only sleep-deprived zombie stumbling around in here today! LOL!

Well, have a good night and pleasant Sparky dreams! sheppard:
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Legend of the Seeker! Noooo! *cries* But I liked that show, darnit.

*emerald_day drops in*

I know it´s been a while since I have been here. It´s my last week of school before my exams, it´s been really stressful .

Anyway, I don´t know if this topic has been brought up before but while I was listening to some of the songs from the Buffy musical episode. I started thinking of SGA and all the cast and how it would have been if they had done a musical episode of SGA, it´s sounds kinda strange but I think it would have been fun to see. FRINGE is going to have a musical episode I actually can´t wait to see that episode

Elizabeth and John sining aww that would have been really fun to see on screen.

I´m sorry for going a little off topic there.
            Ooo, I love the musical Buffy ep and would have loved to see SGA do something similar. (I even think I had a dream one time where John and Liz were singing to each other in Atlantis like in a musical and it was all awesome!) I can even find a parallel in Buffy in that ep and Elizabeth's possible mindset following the reactivation of her nanites by Rodney. They were both brought back from the dead (Buffy literally and Liz close enough) against their wills by well meaning friends who loved them and just wanted them back. All that comes to a head in this song. It's not quite the whole thing, but you get the idea.

Further proof that I can find something related to Stargate in just about anything.

And yeah, SGU vs. Glee? Glee is so totally winning!!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Legend of the Seeker! Noooo! *cries* But I liked that show, darnit.

Ooo, I love the musical Buffy ep and would have loved to see SGA do something similar. (I even think I had a dream one time where John and Liz were singing to each other in Atlantis like in a musical and it was all awesome!) I can even find a parallel in Buffy in that ep and Elizabeth's possible mindset following the reactivation of her nanites by Rodney. They were both brought back from the dead (Buffy literally and Liz close enough) against their wills by well meaning friends who loved them and just wanted them back. All that comes to a head in this song. It's not quite the whole thing, but you get the idea.

Further proof that I can find something related to Stargate in just about anything.

And yeah, SGU vs. Glee? Glee is so totally winning!!
              Oooooh, I remember that! Pretty brutal revelation, wasn't it? And a really cool parallel.

Hey, we could always keep the musical episode idea in mind for Season 7. Maybe they run into some weird plant spores that make everyone break out into song.

Comment

*emerald_day drops in*

I know it´s been a while since I have been here. It´s my last week of school before my exams, it´s been really stressful .

Anyway, I don´t know if this topic has been brought up before but while I was listening to some of the songs from the Buffy musical episode. I started thinking of SGA and all the cast and how it would have been if they had done a musical episode of SGA, it´s sounds kinda strange but I think it would have been fun to see. FRINGE is going to have a musical episode I actually can´t wait to see that episode

Elizabeth and John sining aww that would have been really fun to see on screen.

I´m sorry for going a little off topic there.
                Good luck with your exams!!

And an SGA musical episode!! That's just made of win I'd love to see John and Elizabeth break out into song And of course the others too: Rodney and Radek breaking out in song would be so hilarious

But hey, we're gonna have Woolsey singing a lullaby to Torren in 'Quietus,' so we've got that angle covered.
                Cool!!! And Robert Picardo can sing, so he shouldn't have a problem with that

Oooooh, I remember that! Pretty brutal revelation, wasn't it? And a really cool parallel.

Hey, we could always keep the musical episode idea in mind for Season 7. Maybe they run into some weird plant spores that make everyone break out into song.
                Oh yeah... and the weird thing was that because it was put into song and dance that even though it was a very brutal revelation, you couldn't help but laugh because of all the singing and dancing Or maybe that's just me...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                  C'est noté!
                  Something about laughing, but what's de fous? Is it the French version of "The more, the merrier?" or something like that?
                  Yes it's this. The bad translation is "more crazy people, the more we laughed" or something like this.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

She won't get lost... I'll make sure of that
                  You have to say me where you live first. I will do my best to join you......german girl.lol

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Europe - PM me with your available times!
                  When you want but not saturday night.

Glee? What is it? A word? a person? an expression? A show? I didn't read all posts but this has a ling with "sing".
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

To along with all this talk about singing (or sinning, if you prefer)....LOL

What: Sparky Season 6 Campfire Sing Along
                    Who: SS6 Cast, Crew, Staff & Fans
                    When: Tonight after work
                    Where: The backwoods behind the studios, of course.
                    Bring: Yourselves and your favorite S'mores ingredients.

We'll sing songs, make S'mores and stay up way too late being silly. Come join us!

(Funny part - I had this little event pop into my head this morning BEFORE I got on and saw all the singing discussion - great Sparky minds think alike!)
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

*sneaks in*
                      hey there sparkies! just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive, just really busy atm. I miss you guys!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Yes it's this. The bad translation is "more crazy people, the more we laughed" or something like this.

You have to say me where you live first. I will do my best to join you......german girl.lol

Glee? What is it? A word? a person? an expression? A show? I didn't read all posts but this has a ling with "sing".
                      In this case Glee is a tv show about a high school glee (singing) club. and it's fabulous!

*sneaks out*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

ITA with Drew. Glee is so made of awesome. Even Mr. SR likes it and he hates anything that's the least bit soapy. Glee makes dysfunctional young people fun again. VID! And if you don't get it, I guess you need to watch Glee.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        To along with all this talk about singing (or sinning, if you prefer)....LOL

What: Sparky Season 6 Campfire Sing Along
                        Who: SS6 Cast, Crew, Staff & Fans
                        When: Tonight after work
                        Where: The backwoods behind the studios, of course.
                        Bring: Yourselves and your favorite S'mores ingredients.

We'll sing songs, make S'mores and stay up way too late being silly. Come join us!

(Funny part - I had this little event pop into my head this morning BEFORE I got on and saw all the singing discussion - great Sparky minds think alike!)
                        Yay, and wait until you hear me and Joe sing. You may change your minds about the musical.
                        sigpic

Comment

*too lazy to quote everyone*

I missed Glee's first few episodes, but I'm DEFINITELY catching up. Considering I was in the Glee Club in college it's one I don't want to miss and I'm mad they started it at weird points in the season.

I really need to get on Netflix, if just for the TV Series...

If y'all are doing a show musical, though, I'm afraid I'm going to leave the story development in your capable hands. I'm not much of a fan of 'the token musical episode'. Cast singing in appropriate circumstances, yes. Musical all-around, no. My inner musical lover cringes.

Where and what do we need to keep talking about as refers to SS6? Have we done enough with "Found in Translation?"
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            *too lazy to quote everyone*

I missed Glee's first few episodes, but I'm DEFINITELY catching up. Considering I was in the Glee Club in college it's one I don't want to miss and I'm mad they started it at weird points in the season.

I really need to get on Netflix, if just for the TV Series...

If y'all are doing a show musical, though, I'm afraid I'm going to leave the story development in your capable hands. I'm not much of a fan of 'the token musical episode'. Cast singing in appropriate circumstances, yes. Musical all-around, no. My inner musical lover cringes.

Where and what do we need to keep talking about as refers to SS6? Have we done enough with "Found in Translation?"
                            ITA on the musical. I think as a joke it's fine but I don't like the idea of actually writing it that way. *cringes along with Eri* Sorry music lovers. But someone can do a crack!fic. You know I love those.

Netflix.
                            Spoiler:
                            We use the Blockbuster online thing. They are fast and efficient and respond ASAP to problems. In fact I just got an email that The Blind Side in on the way. Woot!
                            sigpic

Comment

Netflix is the same way as Blockbuster...and we can stream movies to our theater system or our Wii....super cool!

cute vid:
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                Netflix is the same way as Blockbuster...and we can stream movies to our theater system or our Wii....super cool!
                                Adorable. Was anyone else screaming He's right there!?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X