X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *pops open some champagne and starts handing out glasses*

LOL!

'Personal message,' eh? And are we going to get a report on the reception this message will receive?
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Aww thanks. But anyway, it's a face even a broken nose can't ruin. And I can't wait for the personal message. Heh.

And thanks to you also. Trade the salt and pepper for whipped cream and I'm there.

For the first time in 10 days I'm home alone. I definitely need some selfish me time. Now what episode of SGA should I watch?

And I have to finish Testament. I was saving it to read all at once. Okay, I forgot the first part and decided to start over but I meant well.
    MASSAGE! You know John will treat you better than just a message! *LOL*

I hope you like Testament. I haven't done the official word count yet but it be long. Take your time! *headdesk*

Uh, episodes? Hmmm...how about Vegas? Or, for good Sparkiness, Echoes, Intruder, Misbegotten, and of course, for Joe lovers everywhere there's Common Ground.

Or the Siege Trilogy.
    Last edited by Eri13; 16 February 2010, 08:53 AM. Reason: Confusing Actors and Characters is NOT COOL.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Aww thanks. But anyway, it's a face even a broken nose can't ruin. And I can't wait for the personal message. Heh.

And thanks to you also. Trade the salt and pepper for whipped cream and I'm there.

For the first time in 10 days I'm home alone. I definitely need some selfish me time. Now what episode of SGA should I watch?

And I have to finish Testament. I was saving it to read all at once. Okay, I forgot the first part and decided to start over but I meant well.
      Hmm, there's also Thirty Eight Minutes and Epiphany for the whump and accompanying glimpses of nekkid!Joe chest.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      MASSAGE! You know Joe will treat you better than just a message! *LOL*
      Damn, does this mean I need to increase the zoom on my browser again?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVELY MOM AND EVIL BOSS!

Hi everyone!
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SR!

Joe - It's SR's birthday you know.
          Torri - Oh, let's do something special! You keep her busy for a couple of hours and I'll round up the others and we'll go get party supplies.....
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hmm, there's also Thirty Eight Minutes and Epiphany for the whump and accompanying glimpses of nekkid!Joe chest.

Mmm, and tiny Joe waist. He's got the perfect proportions for my favorite type of guy (okay, maybe a bit on the skinny side) but damn he looks good with a low-slung belt!

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Hi everyone!
            Hel-lo!

Wanna know something funny? Today I was walking by a few people in our office on my way to get my morning coffee, and as I said hello to them I realized I sound a LOT like FRAN. This is completely unintentional, but my voice is kinda high (higher than I think it is, anyway) and when I'm not trying to project it gets even higher, so my 'hellos' to strangers come out sounding like Michelle Morgan. With that same kind of emphasis on the syllables. I sound like a replicator. *headdesk*

Comment

Well, first of all Happy Birthday, Southern Red!

Aahhhhh, it's so nice to be a Joe fangirl, isn't it?
              You bet

I keep wanting to say that he's 'well seasoned,' and then I get a mental image of Joe laid out on a buffet table and me with salt and pepper shakers in hand. Is that a bad thing?
              Not at all, may I join and take a bite?

*tries to resist the urge to lick computer screen*
              Can't resist, can't resist! OMG forgive me, I'm thinking dirty

Comment

MASSAGE! You know Joe will treat you better than just a message! *LOL*

I hope you like Testament. I haven't done the official word count yet but it be long. Take your time! *headdesk*

Uh, episodes? Hmmm...how about Vegas? Or, for good Sparkiness, Echoes, Intruder, Misbegotten, and of course, for Joe lovers everywhere there's Common Ground.

Or the Siege Trilogy.
                Massage? Darn small font. That's even better. But maybe we'd better say the massage if from John. Just to be on the safe side.

Maybe I better get started on the viewing. I can always FF to the best parts.

Hi everyone!
                Both of us thank you.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY SR!

Torri - Oh, let's do something special! You keep her busy for a couple of hours and I'll round up the others and we'll go get party supplies.....
                A couple of hours huh? I know we can watch Vegas and then we can watch Echoes...what?
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Wanna know something funny? Today I was walking by a few people in our office on my way to get my morning coffee, and as I said hello to them I realized I sound a LOT like FRAN. This is completely unintentional, but my voice is kinda high (higher than I think it is, anyway) and when I'm not trying to project it gets even higher, so my 'hellos' to strangers come out sounding like Michelle Morgan. With that same kind of emphasis on the syllables. I sound like a replicator. *headdesk*
                  Why when you say "Fran", I thought Fran Drescher (or Miss Fine) and not Fran of SGA? Not the same voice. 3 or 4 days out of this thread and I think differently.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Massage? Darn small font. That's even better. But maybe we'd better say the massage if from John. Just to be on the safe side.

Maybe I better get started on the viewing. I can always FF to the best parts.

Both of us thank you.

A couple of hours huh? I know we can watch Vegas and then we can watch Echoes...what?
                    I meant John. Too much Joe fangirling. anything with Elizabeth noting his skills is always John, not Joe. I'll go change it.

Why when you say "Fran", I thought Fran Drescher (or Miss Fine) and not Fran of SGA? Not the same voice. 3 or 4 days out of this thread and I think differently.
                    I hope not Fran Drescher! *LOL*

Comment

Good evening Sparkies! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SR!

Broken Bird was on TV on Sunday. I had to record it, because bf didn't want to watch and I'm finally getting around to watch it. NCIS is boring, but Torri is so lovely!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

[
                        Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        Well, first of all Happy Birthday, Southern Red!

You bet

Can't resist, can't resist! OMG forgive me, I'm thinking dirty
                        Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

Broken Bird was on TV on Sunday. I had to record it, because bf didn't want to watch and I'm finally getting around to watch it. NCIS is boring, but Torri is so lovely!
                        More birthday thanks. Must run to get ready for my massage. Now where is that almond scented lotion?
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

FYI re the campaign for Joe as Rockford (email addresses):
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11227274
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY SR!

*snickers*

Mmm, and tiny Joe waist. He's got the perfect proportions for my favorite type of guy (okay, maybe a bit on the skinny side) but damn he looks good with a low-slung belt!
                            Yes, he does! *wipes drool off chin*

Hel-lo!

*cackles* That's hysterical!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            Why not? It is a buffet, after all.

And she had some lovely outfits to wear in that episode, too. Loved that swishy little skirt with the knee-high boots.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Birthday, SR!!!

Not gonna hug you though, cause I'm in bed with the flu.

HEY... I love that show.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Happy Birthday, SR!!!

Not gonna hug you though, cause I'm in bed with the flu.

HEY... I love that show.
                                Aww...feel better.

I love NCIS, too.

And because it's so cute but OT:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X