No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning! Are all you Sparkies still on holiday? I'm at work, but that's alright because it means I have a functioning computer...
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Good morning! Are all you Sparkies still on holiday? I'm at work, but that's alright because it means I have a functioning computer...
      Hey Eri! As you saw on LJ, I have a houseful of crazy little boys....but at least they entertain each other...lol

yay for a functioning computer!
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        Hey Eri! As you saw on LJ, I have a houseful of crazy little boys....but at least they entertain each other...lol

Your boys are so cute! I'm trying to think of something Sparky to say but can't at the moment. I'm completely zoned into trying to edit my Sparky_Santa fic.

Comment

Your boys are so cute! I'm trying to think of something Sparky to say but can't at the moment. I'm completely zoned into trying to edit my Sparky_Santa fic.
          I could point out that my eldest would make a good Sparky kid...he's got the crazy sticky up hair like John...

and thanks...the two dark haired ones are mine, the blondish one is my nephew...and they're currently fighting over a Spider-man punching bag...
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yay for working computer! *cheers* Haven't got a clue what advice to give you for a new laptop, though...

Hahahah! I saw that video, the boys are crazy adorable!

Wait... you mean talking about editing a Sparky fic isn't considered talking about Sparky? LOL!

I could point out that my eldest would make a good Sparky kid...he's got the crazy sticky up hair like John...

and thanks...the two dark haired ones are mine, the blondish one is my nephew...and they're currently fighting over a Spider-man punching bag...
            Awwww! *tries to imagine a kidlet!JoeF and melts into a puddle of goo*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yay for working computer! *cheers* Haven't got a clue what advice to give you for a new laptop, though...

Hahahah! I saw that video, the boys are crazy adorable!

Wait... you mean talking about editing a Sparky fic isn't considered talking about Sparky? LOL!

Awwww! *tries to imagine a kidlet!JoeF and melts into a puddle of goo*
              oh yeah...really crazy adorable...lol...now if the 3 yo would just go to bed....*sigh*

and lol...only difference is that my guy has brown eyes...I'm talking up SGA in hopes of him deciding to be Shep next year for Halloween! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

oh yeah...really crazy adorable...lol...now if the 3 yo would just go to bed....*sigh*
                *chuckles*

and lol...only difference is that my guy has brown eyes...I'm talking up SGA in hopes of him deciding to be Shep next year for Halloween! LOL
                Ahhhh! Doooo iiiiiittttt!!!! That would be so cute! Every little boy should want to be John Sheppard for Halloween, he's like Indiana Jones but without the fedora and whip!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*chuckles*

Ahhhh! Doooo iiiiiittttt!!!! That would be so cute! Every little boy should want to be John Sheppard for Halloween, he's like Indiana Jones but without the fedora and whip!
                  *gigglesnort* I just had a mental image of my 3 yo (who will be just four by then) as Ronon, dreads and all...LOL he could pull it off too...he's just crazy enough

and besides...a P90 and a Wraith stunner are WAY cooler than a whip...
                  sigpic

Comment

*gigglesnort* I just had a mental image of my 3 yo (who will be just four by then) as Ronon, dreads and all...LOL he could pull it off too...he's just crazy enough

and besides...a P90 and a Wraith stunner are WAY cooler than a whip...
                    Heeheehee! Mini!Shep and Mini!Ronon? Oh yes, there has to be a way to make this happen, hahaha!

Ronon's gun is just too cool for school... and we haven't even gotten to his sword yet! That thing could shred Indy's whip!

Comment

Heeheehee! Mini!Shep and Mini!Ronon? Oh yes, there has to be a way to make this happen, hahaha!

Ronon's gun is just too cool for school... and we haven't even gotten to his sword yet! That thing could shred Indy's whip!
                      I guess my kids are still young enough that I could pull out the "because I said so" and TELL them what they're going to be for Halloween...

nice!

I...um....got a little silly today....posted a silly, smutty, zero plot, story on my livejournal....just in case anyone is interested...
                      I blame the fan fic meme I did yesterday, it totally gave me the idea....
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess my kids are still young enough that I could pull out the "because I said so" and TELL them what they're going to be for Halloween...

nice!

I...um....got a little silly today....posted a silly, smutty, zero plot, story on my livejournal....just in case anyone is interested...
                        I blame the fan fic meme I did yesterday, it totally gave me the idea....
                        I envy your free writing. This I cannot do until I get a new computer.

Comment

I envy your free writing. This I cannot do until I get a new computer.
                          This is only like the second time I've written like this...I usually hand write it all and then type and edit and stuff as I go...it was fun though
                          sigpic

Comment

This is only like the second time I've written like this...I usually hand write it all and then type and edit and stuff as I go...it was fun though
                            WOW! You still hand write!? That's amazing! I've tried to do it and I absolutely cannot. My hand does not work as fast as my brain.

Comment

WOW! You still hand write!? That's amazing! I've tried to do it and I absolutely cannot. My hand does not work as fast as my brain.
                              I prefer it... and sometimes my brain goes faster than my hands too...it gets pretty sloppy....but it works for me. I like the feeling of the pen on the paper (i'm such a dork! lol)...and the way the paper crinkles when it's all written on...
                              sigpic

Comment

I prefer it... and sometimes my brain goes faster than my hands too...it gets pretty sloppy....but it works for me. I like the feeling of the pen on the paper (i'm such a dork! lol)...and the way the paper crinkles when it's all written on...
                                No, I think it's really cool! I admire people who can--I just can't keep up with myself.

Plus, I, in the great words of Olympia Dukakis in Steel Magnolias, "write like a serial killah"--my handwriting's awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X