Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And that's why I like Shep!Whump. He looks so pretty doing it.

Did you watch the trailer on the website? Lots of misty dark spookiness. I think I'm gonna watch it again tonight.
    I did. And then I went straight and made it #1 in my Blockbuster queue.

Especially when he's making woobie!puppy eyes at Lizzie.

And ZOMG! I've passed 9,000 posts and I didn't even notice! Go me! *pops open the champagne*
    Wow! Congrats on 9000. You are certainly the talky one.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Congrats on the 9000 posts Scary Kitty!
      Thankies! *squees at the Lizzie smiley*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I did. And then I went straight and made it #1 in my Blockbuster queue.
      Whoo hoo! *victory dance*

Wow! Congrats on 9000. You are certainly the talky one.
      Hah! I think I'm making up for the times when I was AWOL and working on Big Bang, or off on vacation.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK I put Trick r Treat on hold at the library...there are 85 holds on it though...I might get to see it next Halloween!
        And in other library hold news....still 2 of 7 holds on season2 *sigh*
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          SK I put Trick r Treat on hold at the library...there are 85 holds on it though...I might get to see it next Halloween!
          That doesn't surprise me. The word of mouth on this movie has been insane. (in a good way, obviously!)

And in other library hold news....still 2 of 7 holds on season2 *sigh*
          Gah! Geeze, don't they have some sort of time limit for when you have to return the darn things?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That doesn't surprise me. The word of mouth on this movie has been insane. (in a good way, obviously!)

Gah! Geeze, don't they have some sort of time limit for when you have to return the darn things?
            When you sign out all five discs at once, they give you three weeks.... I mean, it sucks now but it'll be good when it's my turn...
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

When you sign out all five discs at once, they give you three weeks.... I mean, it sucks now but it'll be good when it's my turn...
              Yeah, that's not bad... gives you enough time to watch one episode and a special feature or two a night and still have an extra night left over.

Comment

Congrats SK!

Dakota Fanning scared me even in "War of the words".LOL I don't know why. Especially when she was very young but she's an excellent actress.

And it was a bad idea to play Rugby again. I'm all broken.lol I hope that you will be nice with me, my new mamounet. I will spent my afternoon in my bed or watching Sparky or Halloween movies or Vegas with my other mom (if she wants).
                Last edited by Probie; 23 October 2009, 03:52 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Congrats SK!

Dakota Fanning scared me even in "War of the words".LOL I don't know why. Especially when she was very young but she's an excellent actress.

And it was a bad idea to play Rugby again. I'm all broken.lol I hope that you will be nice with me, my new mamounet. I will spent my afternoon in my bed or watching Sparky or Halloween movies or Vegas with my other mom (if she wants).
                  Your new daddy is very excited about having a daughter. We haven't told your brother yet. Will probably bribe him with food.

And when you get here we'll watch SGA all you want to.
                  sigpic

Comment

Your new daddy is very excited about having a daughter. We haven't told your brother yet. Will probably bribe him with food.

Starting with that commentary on Sanctuary.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

What can I say? I'm happy Can't wait to see my new family. Give me some times to say goodbye to my other family and friends and I will be there.
                      And for the last part of your post, when you said we'll watch SGA. It's a good news because I can't move for the moment.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats SK!

Hmm, picture this:

(waiting patiently in Lizzie's office)
                        Good morning John. (Limping into chair in her office)
                        What happened to you?
                        I played rugby with some other team members. My hamstrings are killing me.
                        A good massage will help with that soreness.
                        Is that an offer?
                        Uhh...
                        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

What can I say? I'm happy Can't wait to see my new family. Give me some times to say goodbye to my other family and friends and I will be there.
                          And for the last part of your post, when you said we'll watch SGA. It's a good news because I can't move for the moment.lol
                          We'll do all the commentaries but don't expect Daddy to participate. He hates commentaries.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                          Hmm, picture this:

What happened to you?
                          Is that an offer?
                          Uhh...
                          *raises hand* I have a little muscle cramp in my thigh. Maybe after John gets his hamstring massage he can pay it forward? And since I just typed "handspring", he'd better hurry.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, picture this:

What happened to you?
                            Is that an offer?
                            Uhh...
                            Oh a good massage.... My shoulder is killing me and my right leg hurts me again. I made a bad fall. Too thin to play rugby. Next time I will put my body armor or I will watch.lol If John is available after his massage, can I have him...please?lol

We'll do all the commentaries but don't expect Daddy to participate. He hates commentaries.

*raises hand* I have a little muscle cramp in my thigh. Maybe after John gets his hamstring massage he can pay it forward? And since I just typed "handspring", he'd better hurry.
                            It will be a mom/daughter moment.
                            But for the moment we have a problem. You want John and I want John.
                            We could do rock, paper, scissors.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's not bad... gives you enough time to watch one episode and a special feature or two a night and still have an extra night left over.
                              Actually, when I get them, I lock myself in my bedroom and have a marathon, making hubby deal with the kids (he's so good to me and understands the obsession) I watch through 'em all once normally, then I watch all the extras, then I go back and watch the commentaries...then, if I still have time with the DVDs I go back and watch the ones that I like best about a bazillion more times... I have a system!
                              Congrats SK!

You sound like me...you know it's gonna hurt, but you can't help but do it again and again!
                              Hmm, picture this:

What happened to you?
                              Is that an offer?
                              Uhh...

sigpic

Comment

Actually, when I get them, I lock myself in my bedroom and have a marathon, making hubby deal with the kids (he's so good to me and understands the obsession) I watch through 'em all once normally, then I watch all the extras, then I go back and watch the commentaries...then, if I still have time with the DVDs I go back and watch the ones that I like best about a bazillion more times... I have a system!

You sound like me...you know it's gonna hurt, but you can't help but do it again and again!

I love sports and spending time with my friends. I'm always the first to say "yes" even though I know I might regret it.lol I hurt myself last week at Rugby and was asked this morning if I wanted to play again. I said "yes" and here I am in a pitiful state. And if someone asks me to play again, I would say "yes" because it was fun. It hurts but it will pass. It's my mother who is delighted when she saw me come in limping.lol

I love your system. You're organized.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X