Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I think like you.



    Oh sorry. *give a towel*



    Yes but like I said I don't pay attention to this and I think I should keep my mouth close and don't say this in this thread. It was just funny to tease my mom with it. I didn't expect your reactions.lol

    But like SK said : BACK TO SPARKY!!!

    Seriously guys, we need a new game or a theme for our next conversation.
    I just need to calm down because I'm a little excited tonight because of the news that I received. hihihi
    we need to continue our rescue mission.... (unfortunately i've been little to no help thanks to the stupid flu)
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I think like you.
      Heehee!

      Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Yes but like I said I don't pay attention to this and I think I should keep my mouth close and don't say this in this thread. It was just funny to tease my mom with it. I didn't expect your reactions.lol
      Hey, we take Sparky seriously around here.

      Originally posted by Probie View Post
      But like SK said : BACK TO SPARKY!!!

      Seriously guys, we need a new game or a theme for our next conversation.
      I just need to calm down because I'm a little excited tonight because of the news that I received. hihihi
      A new game sounds good. Any ideas?

      Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Is it the next month? Can I say that I hate you?lol
      *cackles* I'm already testing my camera to make sure it's ready.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

      Comment


        Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        we need to continue our rescue mission.... (unfortunately i've been little to no help thanks to the stupid flu)
        And I was working on Big Bang... now that it's done, though...

        Getting the flu is not happy!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And I was working on Big Bang... now that it's done, though...

          Getting the flu is not happy!
          No it's not...and it's especially not fair that I got it simply because I did the responsible thing and got the N1H1 flu mist for the kids (aka carrier monkeys)...
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            No Halloween? No All Hallow's Eve or anything?
            We do have the first of november and the second of november. The 1st is All Hallow's day, and on the second we remember our dead, visiting the cemetery and such. People put nice things on the graves of their loved ones.

            But there are no celebrations on any of those days. They are a bunch of depressing days to be quite honest.

            Halloween over here is all about money and business. Nobody really knows the true meaning of it, but they jump on the bandwagon anyway. Because everybody's doing it and it sounds like fun.

            Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            SQUEEE! a friend from the JFT thread sent me seasons 3 and 5 and they arrived today...I may have to break my 'watch-'em-in-order' rule and start on s3....
            KATE!!! *bounce* Looking all cuddly, cute and confused. *thunk*

            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Echoes for the 'John carries Lizzie to the infirmary scene,'....
            No, no - Kate looking all cute and confused.

            Spoiler:
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

            Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

            Comment


              Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              No it's not...and it's especially not fair that I got it simply because I did the responsible thing and got the N1H1 flu mist for the kids (aka carrier monkeys)...
              *cracks up at the 'carrier monkeys' line* Sorry, can't help it, it's cute...

              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              We do have the first of november and the second of november. The 1st is All Hallow's day, and on the second we remember our dead, visiting the cemetery and such. People put nice things on the graves of their loved ones.

              But there are no celebrations on any of those days. They are a bunch of depressing days to be quite honest.

              Halloween over here is all about money and business. Nobody really knows the true meaning of it, but they jump on the bandwagon anyway. Because everybody's doing it and it sounds like fun.
              It is fun, or at least, it should be. Like you said, it's becoming more and more about money and less about fun. Sounds like they need to go watch Trick 'r Treat a few dozen times. And then get a personal visit from Sam. *evil grin*

              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              KATE!!! *bounce* Looking all cuddly, cute and confused. *thunk*



              No, no - Kate looking all cute and confused.

              Spoiler:
              Heehee! *pets the lemming and joins in the squee over Kate*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

              Comment


                Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                we need to continue our rescue mission.... (unfortunately i've been little to no help thanks to the stupid flu)
                Oh yes. How I can forget this mission?
                Dory is back.lol

                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

                A new game sounds good. Any ideas?

                *cackles* I'm already testing my camera to make sure it's ready.
                Don't look at me for an idea.lol

                Now I really can't wait November. I already love this month (last movie of Heath, concert of Muse, your Big bang stories and now this convention).

                Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                No it's not...and it's especially not fair that I got it simply because I did the responsible thing and got the N1H1 flu mist for the kids (aka carrier monkeys)...
                So you had the bad flu. One of my friends had the N1h1 flu. I couldn't see her without a mask. It was funny for me and for her. She thought she was Dexter.
                But think positive Drew. You have the seasons 3 and 5.

                Hi Falcon!
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Oh yes. How I can forget this mission?
                  Dory is back.lol



                  Don't look at me for an idea.lol

                  Now I really can't wait November. I already love this month (last movie of Heath, concert of Muse, your Big bang stories and now this convention).



                  So you had the bad flu. One of my friends had the N1h1 flu. I couldn't see her without a mask. It was funny for me and for her. She thought she was Dexter.
                  But think positive Drew. You have the seasons 3 and 5.

                  Hi Falcon!
                  luckily i only caught a watered down version of the flu...just bad enough to make me feel icky for a coupla days...starting to feel better already thank goodness!
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    luckily i only caught a watered down version of the flu...just bad enough to make me feel icky for a coupla days...starting to feel better already thank goodness!
                    Glad you feel better.

                    Time for me to sleep. Bye everybody and have a nice day!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                    Comment


                      'night probie! *waves*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Nighty-night, Probie! Pleasant Sparky dreams!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                        Comment


                          so if u guys didnt know this but apparently the SGA is on hold Indefinitely.

                          I found this on the JS/TE appreciation Thread

                          Just saw this in my mail that I get from an JT mailinglist...

                          It was sent by Tielan..

                          I've just seen confirmation that the SGA movie has been put on indefinite hold. No SGA movie.

                          HOWEVER, before you tear your hair in despair (unintentional poetry, honest), there WILL be something to replace it!

                          Jo Graham and Melissa Scott are writing a Fandemonium Stargate Atlantis novel called "Stargate Atlantis: Legacy - The Return" and picks up where Enemy At The Gates left off at the end of Season 5.

                          It's due in late 2010 and is the first book in a series, with the second book "The Missing" due early in 2011.

                          Contracts are signed and the storylines are approved by MGM!

                          Stargate Atlantis *will* continue!

                          Comment


                            We've already known for weeks that the SGA movie was on hold, so this is nothing new.

                            As for the book, I'm surprised that MGM would have even approved it. From what I understand, the movie (which according to Mallozzi, is already written), is supposed to pick up from where EatG left off, which means that this book would be directly conflicting with the movie. I would think that's something MGM would want to avoid.

                            ETA: And now that I think about it, what would this book mean for the new comics series being put together by Dynamite? Their SGA line is supposed to start out with a "Season 6" storyline, which also potentially puts it in conflict with the movie and now this new novel. Talk about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.
                            Last edited by Scary Kitty; 19 October 2009, 06:19 PM.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              We've already known for weeks that the SGA movie was on hold, so this is nothing new.

                              As for the book, I'm surprised that MGM would have even approved it. From what I understand, the movie (which according to Mallozzi, is already written), is supposed to pick up from where EatG left off, which means that this book would be directly conflicting with the movie. I would think that's something MGM would want to avoid.
                              Unless it's like some of the SG1 books I've read that are more like stand alone episodes....


                              hubby found the program I need to download to watch my dvds! AND he brought me chocolate! *sigh* he's so good to me!
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                Unless it's like some of the SG1 books I've read that are more like stand alone episodes....
                                Possible, but that "picks up where EatG left off" statement doesn't leave a whole lot of wiggle room for much else.

                                Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                hubby found the program I need to download to watch my dvds! AND he brought me chocolate! *sigh* he's so good to me!
                                Whoo hoo! Way to go, Mr. Drew!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X