Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    "Well, the beard is interesting."

Hah! Just look at how Lizzie's giving John the once over! Gee, I'll bet she was able to convince Carson to let her do the post-op exam on Sheppard herself! LOL!
    And notice how she was not the least bit intimidated by the hippie chick. She understands her man.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    *dies*

Loved it. I commented.
    Thanks a bunch.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ddc View Post
      Thanks. I was thinking '69 for Elizabeth anyway. May not even need John's but will probably make him '68/'69 if I do.
      *salutes*

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      *waves* Hello. (Off to midnights and contemplating if I want my three piece suit to have a lapeled waistcoat with notch lapels on the suit coat or regular waist coat and peak lapels on the suit coat.)
      Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And notice how she was not the least bit intimidated by the hippie chick. She understands her man.
      Yup. He sure wasn't interested in following Teer into ascension; he went home with Lizzie.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heya Sparkies, before I turn in for the night, would you like to see a snippet from my Big Bang story? I'll post it tomorrow if anyone's interested.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

im sure this was discussed already, but i missed it, so there fore, WHY DIDNT THESE TWO ACTUALLY HOOK UP!!!!, CLEARY THEY LOVED EACHOTHER!!!!

Comment

Heya Sparkies, before I turn in for the night, would you like to see a snippet from my Big Bang story? I'll post it tomorrow if anyone's interested.
            Yes please.

Originally posted by RAD1 View Post
            im sure this was discussed already, but i missed it, so there fore, WHY DIDNT THESE TWO ACTUALLY HOOK UP!!!!, CLEARY THEY LOVED EACHOTHER!!!!
            Hello and welcome. To answer that question thoroughly would take more brains than I have this early in the morning. LOL

I don't know how close you followed the forum but since you're new I'm guessing you've missed all the drama of the last 5+ years. Simply put, TPTB had no intention of ever getting them together and vehemently denied that there was even any UST. Hard to believe I know but in this case we were told our eyes were deceiving us.
            sigpic

Comment

Aw, I always love how Rodney and Carson close ranks around Lizzie to protect her. No doubt 'cause they know Sheppard would kick their butts if they left her unguarded.

And ain't it interesting how when John is all huffy and asking what took 'em so long, he's looking straight at Lizzie. Hmmm...
              I love that part. And how Elizabeth basically ignores all the other people who are writhing on the ground in pain to go straight to John.

Welcome, Rad1! Yeah, TPTB were a little schizophrenic about it. Though the company line is as SR mentions, various writers, producers, directors and actors gave us moments that make this coupling seem pretty obvious. Why it was never entertained, I don't know...
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I come bearing gifts from the con. I found these on a nice person's LJ who put them out for the world to enjoy. So do so.

Spoiler:

And my own version of that last one.

Spoiler:

Plus, in the spirit of saving the best for last, a bonus.

Spoiler:
                Yummy!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                Awww...your poor Mom! I don't know--is it cruel to make her wait it out?

So...I might have to fold and ask for Beta help on Testament. Anyone here REALLY good at continuity? That's what I need it for...
                I'm with Eri... it's cruel and unusual punishment to make her wait it out.
                Cruel...just a little *evil laugh*

More gifts. I just finished the first vid I've done in ages. It has 104 clips and for the life of me I couldn't squeeze all the good Sparky ones in. You'd need a 10 minute very fast song. LOL I hope you like it.

It's called Love by Sugarland.
                Excellent

Hi! A new member in this beautiful thread....cool.
                For your question, it's a mistery. I can't give you an anwer.

Oh guys, I have a new story. I will call this "the 40th chapter of Lucie's life"lol. I always tell my life. So yesterday, I was with some friends. We were eating and talking about TV Shows. And someone started to talk about Stargate Atlantis. I swear that it was not me. We were talking about Sheppard (not me because I was focus on the food lol) and one of my friend said (And I quote her) "Any way, If someone wants to be with Sheppard, this person must kill Elizabeth to have him because she has a crush on him and Sheppard has a crush on Elizabeth."
                So yes, this relationship is obvious because even my friends who watched 1 episode of the show can see this.
                End of the 40th chapter of Lucie's life. See you soon for the 41th chapter.lol
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Welcome to the Sparky thread! As SR and Eri mentioned, the producers in charge of the show didn't seem to be willing or able to take advantage of the very obvious on-screen chemistry between Joe and Torri, though certain writers, directors, and Joe and Torri themselves appeared to have no problem doing so on various occasions. As to why the producers never pulled the trigger, we'll never know, though some of us have theories which we won't say here as we'd probably get modded.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Oh guys, I have a new story. I will call this "the 40th chapter of Lucie's life"lol. I always tell my life. So yesterday, I was with some friends. We were eating and talking about TV Shows. And someone started to talk about Stargate Atlantis. I swear that it was not me. We were talking about Sheppard (not me because I was focus on the food lol) and one of my friend said (And I quote her) "Any way, If someone wants to be with Sheppard, this person must kill Elizabeth to have him because she has a crush on him and Sheppard has a crush on Elizabeth."
                  So yes, this relationship is obvious because even my friends who watched 1 episode of the show can see this.
                  LOL! Vive la France! The French fans totally get Sparky!

Comment

SK, tell me something because it's all messed up in my head - what is the difference between "first draft" and "final draft"? I just figured I had to be done with my Big Bang by 29th (well, I want it done way before that).

SR, those pics killed me all over again. Stop causing me heart attacks, woman!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Yummy!

Cruel...just a little *evil laugh*

Excellent

Hi! A new member in this beautiful thread....cool.
                      For your question, it's a mistery. I can't give you an anwer.

We love your life. Don't ever stop telling us about it. And yay France.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      SK, tell me something because it's all messed up in my head - what is the difference between "first draft" and "final draft"? I just figured I had to be done with my Big Bang by 29th (well, I want it done way before that).

*passes portable defibrillator to Anuna*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

First draft is just that. The story should be finished, but you'll still have until October 14 to wrap up beta reading, editing, rewriting/adding/deleting stuff, etc. So if it's still a little messy on the 29th, that's fine.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Welcome to the Sparky thread! As SR and Eri mentioned, the producers in charge of the show didn't seem to be willing or able to take advantage of the very obvious on-screen chemistry between Joe and Torri, though certain writers, directors, and Joe and Torri themselves appeared to have no problem doing so on various occasions. As to why the producers never pulled the trigger, we'll never know, though some of us have theories which we won't say here as we'd probably get modded.

LOL! Vive la France! The French fans totally get Sparky!
                          We love your life. Don't ever stop telling us about it. And yay France.

*passes portable defibrillator to Anuna*
                          SOME french fans and ALL french magazines get Sparky. And Yes Vive la France.lol
                          If you love my life, I can tell you others stories about me but you will have to change the title of this thread and it will boring....very boring.lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

SOME french fans and ALL french magazines get Sparky. And Yes Vive la France.lol
                            If you love my life, I can tell you others stories about me but you will have to change the title of this thread and it will boring....very boring.lol
                            *cracks up* Hey, it's always fun to hear stories about sharing the Sparky love with fellow fans.

Comment

*cracks up* Hey, it's always fun to hear stories about sharing the Sparky love with fellow fans.
                              That's right. I tell the stories about my husband's reactions to the episodes plus other RL tidbits. We all enjoy those little things from each others' lives. And we all talk about football. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

That's right. I tell the stories about my husband's reactions to the episodes plus other RL tidbits. We all enjoy those little things from each others' lives. And we all talk about football. LOL
                                SCORE FOOTBALL!

1 week left!

*bounces*

*runs out*
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X