Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    i was watching The Prodigal and Something John Said got me thinking. "How many Suicide Missions Has John Go on where he knew that he wasnt going to be coming back."The Siege, Part II, Enemy at the gate. anyone others? i dont know i lost track. I mean what would Elizabeth Think About Him Nearly Blowing Himself up To Save Earth?
    There have been a number of times when he wasn't sure he'd come back. Hot Zone when he exploded the nuke above the city. The Ark when he flew the moon and crashed. You might count Intruder when he flew close to the sun. The Seer when he
    Spoiler:
    flew the jumper into the tower to save Keller.
    And probably more I've forgotten. He's always the one to volunteer.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Looks like I've fallen pretty far behind. Let's see; Happy Birthday Erin87, KR is making bunny stew, SR has got some funny pic captions, Probie (who is my homie) is reading novels, Eri13 is discussing sparky in novels, and... looks like everyone is having fun.
      Oh, we're having loads of Sparky fun
      Glad to see you again. We missed ya. How are you?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Hah! Somehow, I didn't you would mind. Hmm, I may post about it on my LJ and see what the BB filter thinks about the idea of doom...
      Spoiler:
      Sparky kids are always fun.
      Am I in the BB filter? Cause I'm curious
      And yup, they certainly are

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      There have been a number of times when he wasn't sure he'd come back. Hot Zone when he exploded the nuke above the city. The Ark when he flew the moon and crashed. You might count Intruder when he flew close to the sun. The Seer when he
      Spoiler:
      flew the jumper into the tower to save Keller.
      And probably more I've forgotten. He's always the one to volunteer.
      And that makes no sense... He's the military leader of Atlantis. His days should be filled with meetings, paperwork, duty rosters, training schedules, and so much more stuff that doesn't constantly put him in the line of fire. He should even barely go off world.
      He's got the job Generals Hammons, O'Neill and Landry had/have...
      But let's ignore that little oopsie from tptb... just like we've done uncountable times.
      Actually... this sorta gives me an idea for my BigBang

Sig by me

Comment

Ooooh, SyFy is rerunning Before I Sleep... John just gave Lizzie her birthday present!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More Before I Sleep... flashback to the city flooding. *wibbles*

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Yep, you're in the BB filter. I'll be posing my question a little later.

And that makes no sense... He's the military leader of Atlantis. His days should be filled with meetings, paperwork, duty rosters, training schedules, and so much more stuff that doesn't constantly put him in the line of fire. He should even barely go off world.
          But let's ignore that little oopsie from tptb... just like we've done uncountable times.
          That's quite true, actually. Don'tcha just love dramatic license?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR its the Seed not the Seer but i got what u were saying though.

Comment

Is it me or is the forum acting up again?

Yep, you're in the BB filter. I'll be posing my question a little later.
              Yay for being in the filter

That's quite true, actually. Don'tcha just love dramatic license?
              *eyerol* not always no
              Especially not when it doesn't make sense at all...
              *eyerolls again*

Sig by me

Comment

*eyerol* not always no
                *eyerolls again*

it's not just u the forum is acting up. which is Pissing me off!

Comment

Oh, remember when a while back I talked about the final scene of a ship in Spooks and how it was a beautiful and very touching ending to that ship and how it would have been amazing to see Sparky end like this, instead of the way it ended now?
                  It's sad and heartbreaking and it still makes me cry, but it really would have been amazing to see Sparky end similar to this...
                  Anyway, I found it on YouTube and thought I'd share... if you're interested...
                  So, if you are interested, you can find it here.

Sig by me

Comment

it's not just u the forum is acting up. which is Pissing me off!
                    At least it's not offline for half a day like it was a while back... now that was annoying...

Sig by me

Comment

At least it's not offline for half a day like it was a while back... now that was annoying...
                      Yeah that was annoying by the way i just watch that scene u were talking about and ur right i could imagine John and Elizabeth having a scene like that. Elizabeth Saying goodbye and kissing him while he just looks on as she walks outta his life each knowing what the other was thinking.

Comment

Oh, we're having loads of Sparky fun
                        Glad to see you again. We missed ya. How are you?

He's the hero you see. He has to be the one to run toward the gunfire and ultimately save everyone.

SR its the Seed not the Seer but i got what u were saying though.
                        Gotcha. I knew that. My fingers just didn't.

Oh, remember when a while back I talked about the final scene of a ship in Spooks and how it was a beautiful and very touching ending to that ship and how it would have been amazing to see Sparky end like this, instead of the way it ended now?
                        It's sad and heartbreaking and it still makes me cry, but it really would have been amazing to see Sparky end similar to this...
                        That was wonderful. I never even saw that show but you could use the same dialogue for Sparky and it would fit perfectly. And that last look was so John in GitM. Perfect.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not just you. *kicks GW* eBay was annoying me earlier today, too... *kicks eBay just for good measure*

*cackles* Go read it! You know you want to!

*eyerol* not always no
                          *eyerolls again*
                          Heh. It's like SR said... he's the Big Hewo.

Oh damn, you broke my heart with that! I wonder if that's what they were trying to do with the 'one last look' moment in GitM?

Comment

So, ahem, what did I miss?

Yes, I'm baaack!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              So, ahem, what did I miss?

Yes, I'm baaack!
                              'NUNA!!!!!!!

*squees and glomps*

I missed my buddy!

*glomps and clings*

PS: go read my LJ... I've got a truly demonic twist for Big Bang!

Comment

'NUNA!!!!!!!

*squees and glomps*

I missed my buddy!

*glomps and clings*

PS: go read my LJ... I've got a truly demonic twist for Big Bang!
                                KITTY!!!!!! *tackle hugs* I MISSED YOU!!!! I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Gah I have merely 13 000 words, I need advices for mine, and I'm fearing of not finishing it! But, let me read about your evil plans!!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X