• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Okay folks, here we go. Brainstorm

Spoiler:
    Mission directive: Special feature on the making of Brainstorm

MG: “Usually I'm just like whatever- words words words (rolls eyes and makes typing motion) you guys go figure out how to make this entertaining.” But with BS he wanted it to be better.

Love triangle: “There are a few detractors...why would she like him?” Jewel had to convince them. She thinks McKay is adorable not annoying. JS and DH are friends, like brother/sister, they work well together. Keller and McKay need each other. She tones him down. They give each other positive things. (And they make us puke.)

Putting Jewel in freezing water would have been difficult with any other actor. (Did he not see TS/TE?)
    She's okay with anything. She was in there for up to an hour at a time. (Wow, that long. How did she ever survive it?)

McKay is Gero's alter ego. (Big duh)

Brainstorm episode:

These are his two favorite actors and characters. (Everyone who's surprised raise your hand.)

MG is in awe of Foley, Bell, Tyson and Nye. They all actually got along. Not like usually when you say people get along but they really don't. (?)

The ep was filmed at a newly constructed high school.

The network made them do something for "green week". The part with Dave Foley's character doing the dorky presentation was MG's way of poking fun.

MG: “A lot of people don't like this episode and say it's not Stargate.” (Ya think?)

Bill Nye is friends with RP.

MG: “I think I did awesome.” (No comment. Though I think I did just throw up in my mouth a little.)

He loves McKeller as a couple. She's incredibly warm and needs someone smart. Here he made a few lame jokes about nobody liking DH especially Joe and Rachel. And said it's a bummer that Rachel wasn't in this episode. (Well whose fault is that Mr. Writer? That'll teach all you Teyla fans to complain. He wanted her there. He really did.)

Jewel hated the dress she had to wear. (Well at least she has good taste.) The wonderful extraordinary Val in costuming made it to keep her warm and dry, but it was uncomfortable. (I guess her whole upper body doesn't get cold or wet. WTF?)

MG: “When an actor says 'I wouldn't say that' you say 'I created your character. I know what he would say'”. (The arrogance continues to amaze)

This was a good opportunity to have Keller make a difference. (???)

The freezing scene was shot in a refrigerator truck and this was the day they announced the cancellation. They had known about it for weeks. (!!!!!!!) But 100 episodes was a good run. It was no surprise. (I dunno. Some of the actors seemed pretty surprised.)

MG: “I love love. It's beautiful.” Katie Brown was not a good fit. McKay needed to be loved. We left the character in a better place. “When you love characters you want to see them happy together in some sort of closure.” (Guess who they didn't love.)

I'll cut MG some slack. He was forced to make this episode. Now McKellar, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I just imagine having a teacher like John and wow. I don't think I would be focus on the class. I would sit down near his desk and...wow. I have to stop this.lol

snip
    True. I had a pretty little Lit professor. I still fooled around... in class that is. I swear she did some stuff to on purpose just to get me going. But I did go out to supper with her. Hmm, supper with Liz... that would be cool.
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      I'll cut MG some slack. He was forced to make this episode. Now McKellar, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

True. I had a pretty little Lit professor. I still fooled around... in class that is. I swear she did some stuff to on purpose just to get me going. But I did go out to supper with her. Hmm, supper with Liz... that would be cool.
      Nope no slack for MG. He starts off by saying he wanted to do this episode and goes on and on and on about what a pleasure it was writing for McKay and Keller. No slack. None. Nada. The green stuff was just a tiny part of the overall ep.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Nope no slack for MG. He starts off by saying he wanted to do this episode and goes on and on and on about what a pleasure it was writing for McKay and Keller. No slack. None. Nada. The green stuff was just a tiny part of the overall ep.
        Ah I see clearly now. The insty bit of slack was for the green stuff. I'm down with helping the environment, but the premise was awful. And McKellar is like MG's "up yours" to all us jocks.

But it's cool, Liz was sweet on Shep. I call Liz digging the "jock" a victory for all my jock brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Ah I see clearly now. The insty bit of slack was for the green stuff. I'm down with helping the environment, but the premise was awful. And McKellar is like MG's "up yours" to all us jocks.

But it's cool, Liz was sweet on Shep. I call Liz digging the "jock" a victory for all my jock brothers.
          I may be alone here but I don't really see John as a jock. He's too much of a maverick. I don't see him in any kind of team sport. And since he's been playing golf since he was 6 (that's JF by the way) it doesn't fit. They established John as a surfer/skater and I see that as coming from his youth.

I can imagine him mouthing off to the football players and getting his clock cleaned but not being one of them.
          sigpic

Comment

I meant jock in the sense of liking sports and being athletic. Team sports, I think Shep would be a great team mate, but he'd piss off the coaches like there's no tomorrow. I don't consider myself the "typical jock" who picks on people, is arrogant, dumb, etc. Shep never acted that way either. I guess we'd be nice jocks

Liz hearts nice jocks

Comment

I'm going to see Torri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              *bounces around happily*
              Isn't it November yet???
              *waits impatiently while checking clock every 2 seconds*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                *bounces around happily*
                Isn't it November yet???
                Cool! What it's for?
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*bounces around happily*
                  Isn't it November yet???
                  I heard Chevron 7. Where is that one? And yay for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Northampton, apparently. And Ford (RSF) will be there too. Cool.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Yup, Chevron 7.3
                      Rainbow Francks will be attending too... but who cares?
                      Torri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's in Northampton, UK. I don't have a clue where it is, but I already bought my ticket for the con
                      I really don't want to miss out on this one...
                      Anyone got any good questions?? I'm blanking out at the moment

Sig by me

Comment

Yup, Chevron 7.3
                        Rainbow Francks will be attending too... but who cares?
                        Torri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's in Northampton, UK. I don't have a clue where it is, but I already bought my ticket for the con
                        I really don't want to miss out on this one...
                        Anyone got any good questions?? I'm blanking out at the moment
                        Well, you could tell her that Joe said he was sorry John didn't have a relationship with his hot female boss and ask if she thinks he was talking about her? LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, you could tell her that Joe said he was sorry John didn't have a relationship with his hot female boss and ask if she thinks he was talking about her? LOL
                          Lol, actually that was the first thing I thought about
                          And I will definitely ask her about that

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

We'd still like to see them Considering I have 0 drawing skill whatsoever *huggles gimp* And I think you should try...it's for John and liz after all
                            You will be disapointed by my drawings but I will post them tomorrow.

*bounces*
                            You draw the tech stuff??
                            I'm looking for someone to help me design my next tattoo... And I need the gate and the jumper and prolly a dart too... And can you draw SG1 stuff too?
                            If your drawings are in the style I like as a tattoo, we have to discuss cooperation
                            My drawings are not complete. Yes I can draw SG1 stuff if I take my time. When you will see them, you will not discuss with me.lol

*bounces around happily*
                            Isn't it November yet???
                            Oh cool. I'm jealous. Torri is back. I'm happy.

Good question. There is a chance that Joe or David or someone else will be in this convention?
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              No! lol We are not lucky. "The Pretender" has a lot of fans in France so I'm not surprised. But no (again), we are not lucky. For example: I'm a big fan of "Third Watch". I bought the first season but now I can't find the others seasons because they don't exist in France. I wait since 4 years now.lol

It's reall great.

This man is always cute. Thanks for the link.

I will be happy to spend a Sparky weekend with you.

I remember that someone made a montage. In place of Teer, there is Elizabeth.
                              Thanks.

Okay folks, here we go. Brainstorm

Spoiler:
                              Mission directive: Special feature on the making of Brainstorm

MG: “Usually I'm just like whatever- words words words (rolls eyes and makes typing motion) you guys go figure out how to make this entertaining.” But with BS he wanted it to be better.

Love triangle: “There are a few detractors...why would she like him?” Jewel had to convince them. She thinks McKay is adorable not annoying. JS and DH are friends, like brother/sister, they work well together. Keller and McKay need each other. She tones him down. They give each other positive things. (And they make us puke.)

Putting Jewel in freezing water would have been difficult with any other actor. (Did he not see TS/TE?)
                              She's okay with anything. She was in there for up to an hour at a time. (Wow, that long. How did she ever survive it?)

McKay is Gero's alter ego. (Big duh)

Brainstorm episode:

These are his two favorite actors and characters. (Everyone who's surprised raise your hand.)

MG is in awe of Foley, Bell, Tyson and Nye. They all actually got along. Not like usually when you say people get along but they really don't. (?)

The ep was filmed at a newly constructed high school.

The network made them do something for "green week". The part with Dave Foley's character doing the dorky presentation was MG's way of poking fun.

MG: “A lot of people don't like this episode and say it's not Stargate.” (Ya think?)

Bill Nye is friends with RP.

MG: “I think I did awesome.” (No comment. Though I think I did just throw up in my mouth a little.)

He loves McKeller as a couple. She's incredibly warm and needs someone smart. Here he made a few lame jokes about nobody liking DH especially Joe and Rachel. And said it's a bummer that Rachel wasn't in this episode. (Well whose fault is that Mr. Writer? That'll teach all you Teyla fans to complain. He wanted her there. He really did.)

Jewel hated the dress she had to wear. (Well at least she has good taste.) The wonderful extraordinary Val in costuming made it to keep her warm and dry, but it was uncomfortable. (I guess her whole upper body doesn't get cold or wet. WTF?)

MG: “When an actor says 'I wouldn't say that' you say 'I created your character. I know what he would say'”. (The arrogance continues to amaze)

This was a good opportunity to have Keller make a difference. (???)

The freezing scene was shot in a refrigerator truck and this was the day they announced the cancellation. They had known about it for weeks. (!!!!!!!) But 100 episodes was a good run. It was no surprise. (I dunno. Some of the actors seemed pretty surprised.)

MG: “I love love. It's beautiful.” Katie Brown was not a good fit. McKay needed to be loved. We left the character in a better place. “When you love characters you want to see them happy together in some sort of closure.” (Guess who they didn't love.)

Okay, wow. They definitely made some stupid comments on this thing. Katie Brown and Rodney would have been a good fit. And these people's arrogance is astounding. *shakes head*

*bounces around happily*
                              Isn't it November yet???
                              Wow, cool! Good for you.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Oh, and can I see a copy of the Liz in place of Teer manip too? Please?
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X