Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Hehe, yes, but his expression also strikes me as very happy and content, "everything is allright in the Universe" kind of expression. *g*
    Everything's always all right in the Universe when Sparky's around.

T-minus 3 hours and 50 minutes to Vengeance!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hehe, yes, but his expression also strikes me as very happy and content, "everything is allright in the Universe" kind of expression. *g*
      John: Just take the picture Rodney. We have an...uh...appointment.
      Liz: Why did I ever approve the Atlantis yearbook idea?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Annnnddd I'm back with that sports fic you all thought I had forgotten about. I told you I'm slow. Elizabeth wants to watch baseball. John wants to watch football. What happens if you combine the two? I think I kept it simple. If you don't get the references I'll explain if you want, but it might work just to pretend you're Elizabeth.

The Boys of Summer and Fall
        sigpic

Comment

Okay... that artwork I was talking about. It's not much, but I think we deserve it.

Spoiler:

It took longer than I thought it would. I got severely distracted by that caps website Gateraid recommended. Sooo many pictures...
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Okay... that artwork I was talking about. It's not much, but I think we deserve it.

Spoiler:
            http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/sparkytoast.jpg

It took longer than I thought it would. I got severely distracted by that caps website Gateraid recommended. Sooo many pictures...
            Great work! Love it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Great work! Love it.
              I like it!!! Can I contribute one?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ltcdrflygirl View Post
                i like it!!! Can i contribute one?

Spoiler:
                aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  U like? LOL

Comment

Annnnddd I'm back with that sports fic you all thought I had forgotten about. I told you I'm slow. Elizabeth wants to watch baseball. John wants to watch football. What happens if you combine the two? I think I kept it simple. If you don't get the references I'll explain if you want, but it might work just to pretend you're Elizabeth.

Read and reviewed.

Great work! Love it.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post

Spoiler:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=465&pictureid=16180
                    I love it!
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Beautiful!

Read and reviewed.

Thanks!

I love it!
                      Thanks. *runs to read review*
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my God, SR! You have officially killed me with laughter. Okay, i understood most of the sports bits (ha! I managed to watch Any given Sunday and understand the most of it too!) - this was GREAT! Rodney's comments, Elizabeth's trash talk, John ignoring her when he was all into the game (reminds me of a certain male while he's watching WW II documentaries or something that picks his interest) - DAMN! That was just plain AMAAAAAZING! Look at me, I'm caps locking!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh my God, SR! You have officially killed me with laughter. Okay, i understood most of the sports bits (ha! I managed to watch Any given Sunday and understand the most of it too!) - this was GREAT! Rodney's comments, Elizabeth's trash talk, John ignoring her when he was all into the game (reminds me of a certain male while he's watching WW II documentaries or something that picks his interest) - DAMN! That was just plain AMAAAAAZING! Look at me, I'm caps locking!
                          I am officially humbled. My husband read it and said, "It was good". LOL I wish he knew how to contain his enthusiasm. Then he tried to tell me there's no such expression as "rock your socks". Maybe I made it up.

Anyway, thanks. And check your PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Awesome! And I agree with you. The caps webside is great. There is a lot of good pictures.

Spoiler:

I love it. I'm proud because I understand almost everything. It' simple to read. I'm a fan.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Awesome! And I agree with you. The caps webside is great. There is a lot of good pictures.

I love it. I'm proud because I understand almost everything. It' simple to read. I'm a fan.
                              Glad you liked it. The goal was to entertain not confuse.
                              sigpic

Comment

John: Just take the picture Rodney. We have an...uh...appointment.
                                Liz: Why did I ever approve the Atlantis yearbook idea?
                                Atlantis yearbook... now that's a plotbunny

Yay!!
                                I was wondering what had happened to that one
                                *goes to read*

Spoiler:
                                http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/sparkytoast.jpg

Nice one
                                And yeah... that caps website is very distracting

Spoiler:
                                That blue gaterium wallpaper is my fav SGA wallpaper... now this one makes it even better

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X