Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that after my post
    So, can you still ask questions or was it just a one time thing?
    It was just a one time thing, as far as I know. Originally, I think it was supposed to be a live chat, but something went wonky with the internet connection (on Joe's end, I think), so they turned it into a "submit questions and Joe will answer some of them" thing.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Hehe, true... It's amazing what people dare asking and saying...
    Maybe the site mods filtered them before sending them to him.
    At least I hope they did
    Wouldn't surprise me if they did.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Morning Sparkies!!!

The Q & A was interesting.. ta for posting!!

How are we all today???

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        He didn't answer all of the questions, questions were asked regarding both ships IIRC
        Which proves that if he saw all of the questions, he is a very wise man not to answer the shippy ones.

And considering some of them I truly hope they were filtered.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          Morning Sparkies!!!

How are we all today???
          Good morning, yunadax!

How am I doing? I'm thirsty.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I found these a while ago...

This is after Joe kissed Torri at a convention. I couldn't help but notice that her tongue is out...

I wonder what she was doing with it before...

Comment

*cackles* Oh, those pics are great!

Comic-Con International in San Diego, in 2006. I was there, but sadly missed the SGA panel. And I'm still pissed off about it. *headdesk*

Comment

And for today's offering.. I bring you another 1600 words of Sparky angsting in a new chapter of my fic

Chapter 3 - Promises to Keep

Spoiler:
                <space>
                Yay for more fic! Things are getting really intense now aren't they? *wants to know who is responsible for it all*

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                AXN posted the JF Q&A:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=141262
                some interesting (and some cute) stuff!
                Haha! That was very entertaining, thanks for the link! I This just makes me love JF even more. (I liked the story about his kids being in one of the eps, and the middle one just kept smiling and going 'Daddy!', much to the horror of his older brother. So cute!) And like you guys I also liked his comments about the producers. It was very nice to hear that he shares some of our views on TPTW.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  *cackles* Oh, those pics are great!

Comic-Con International in San Diego, in 2006. I was there, but sadly missed the SGA panel. And I'm still pissed off about it. *headdesk*
                  *pets SK* It's okay. But man, I can see how you feel. To have been there and missed that (I don't know what I would do to be able to have seen that kiss in person)...
                  But that doesn't help, so back to my original statement. And hey, at least somebody got it on video!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Morning Sparkies!!!

How are we all today???
                    You know what never ceases to amuse me...every time I go to bed your waking up Oh the wonders of time zones!!

Love those con pics!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Which proves that if he saw all of the questions, he is a very wise man not to answer the shippy ones.

And considering some of them I truly hope they were filtered.
                      Do I even want to know?

No, I don't.

Wise man indeed.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                        I found these a while ago...

This is after Joe kissed Torri at a convention. I couldn't help but notice that her tongue is out...

I wonder what she was doing with it before...
                        LOL, she is adorable like that. They both are, and I wish we had a chance to see John smiling like that. *smiles* I still don't understand how on Earth some people think she looks too old compared to him. They both look perfect in those shots.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                          *pets SK* It's okay. But man, I can see how you feel. To have been there and missed that (I don't know what I would do to be able to have seen that kiss in person)...
                          But that doesn't help, so back to my original statement. And hey, at least somebody got it on video!
                          Thank goodness for that! Which reminds me, I haven't watched it in a while... *opens the video file*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            LOL, she is adorable like that. They both are, and I wish we had a chance to see John smiling like that. *smiles* I still don't understand how on Earth some people think she looks too old compared to him. They both look perfect in those shots.
                            They look totally adorable, and though we got to see glimpses of that in their portrayals of John and Elizabeth... we should've had the opportunity to see more. We could have seen more, if quality acting and stories had been valued more than cheap gimmicks.

But what we did get... ahhhh, it's such an inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              You know what never ceases to amuse me...every time I go to bed your waking up Oh the wonders of time zones!!

Love those con pics!!
                              LOL - gotta love different time zones.. we're GMT+10 over here (or 11 due to daylight saving.. I can't remember).

Those con pics are made of WIN!!!! They so have chemistry

Sorry no chapter today.....muse is claiming workers comp for overwork...

Comment

LOL - gotta love different time zones.. we're GMT+10 over here (or 11 due to daylight saving.. I can't remember).

Those con pics are made of WIN!!!! They so have chemistry

Sorry no chapter today.....muse is claiming workers comp for overwork...
                                No worries, it's good to take a break every so often and recharge.

Comment

Working...
                                X