No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney is onto the whole thing. I like when they're discussing things like this.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

wow... Caldwell really wants to kill the whales
      He'll never turn vegetarian...

Sig by me

Comment

Uh oh, John facing TWO geeks!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Sparky eye$ex is jumping off the screen again!!
          Whenever they're together it just jumps off the screen.

And see how she translates. Why didn't they do that more dammit? Look how John looks at her with admiration. *sighs*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*flails at Lizzie geeking out*

Why didn't we get to see her do stuff like this more? *whines*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

wow... Caldwell really wants to kill the whales
              He'll never turn vegetarian...
              We should send vegan!Simon after him!

Comment

Spanky in action... Ronon all worried by Teyla's bed... they are so cute together

Sig by me

Comment

And now John and Rodney have found out what happened the last time... coronal mass ejection. Oh crap oh dear.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just noticed that when they first come in John gives Liz a really intense look. He knows right away she's not 100%. And now he moves over next to her. *squee*
                    sigpic

Comment

I like how everyone was so smart in this ep!

Comment

Atlantis is screwed

Comment

Ronon at Teyla's bedside. *melts* They're so cute together!

Comment

Spanky in action... Ronon all worried by Teyla's bed... they are so cute together
                            Why couldn't the writers see that? *kicks*

Concerned Ronon is just adorable.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ronon! Holding Teyla's hand! Touching her face! Encouraging her!!! So gently! Gosh, if they only kissed, the heat of that kiss would have melted the screen!

Comment

Aww Spanky moment

Comment

Working...
                                X