Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onoez! Ronon is seeing ghosts too!

Yeah, that's right, they're not crazy!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More awesome sparky awesomeness! Now Ronon sees the ghosts!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh crap, John's got a headache!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney isn't feeling so well... And Zelenka just detected the Whale invasion...
          ohnoes... Rodney's nose is bleeding...

Sig by me

Comment

And John has a sudden headache. Plus Rodney. Uh oh. And yes Radek with the long-winded explanation.

Whales!!!!
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Where did it go?"

Blink - blink

Oh!

Great scene! It cracks me up every time!

Comment

And now Rodney's got the headache...

And Radek's seeing more whales. A LOT more whales...

Comment

John notices something's wrong with Rodney. Ppl discuss how come they can see dead ppl.

Comment

Uh oh! the boys are in trouble!

Comment

John: "feels like my head is about the explode."
                      Sounds painful... and Rodney just passed out! Get out of there John...
                      Elizabeth all worried about him... There's a serious tone of worry in her voice...

Sig by me

Comment

Nosebleed!

Meeting of the minds...

Ooooh, Sparky radio!sex!

Comment

This can't be good. Whenever they call Weir to the control room it's bad.

OMG! She immediately asks about how John feels. Sparky!
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Radiosex! They sound SO married! And now, look when Liz thinks John's in trouble!

Comment

Rodney passed out!

Lizzie, John can't hear you!

Comment

Rofl... so hilarious... John and Rodney screaming their lungs out

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X