Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's room!

Hey, is that War and Peace on his bedside table?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney is jealous of Jeanie's interest in Alt!Rod

Sig by me

Comment

John was actually not awkward here.

"Good talk"

*John 'uh, okay' face*
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          OMG. I just totally noticed that John was shining his golfclubs with a toothbrush. O___O
          Isn't he such a guy?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG. I just totally noticed that John was shining his golfclubs with a toothbrush. O___O
            I know!! Talk about obsessed... so weird...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              John's room!

Yeah, it'll at least be there through The Return because he mentions only being 1/4 of the way through it in that first episode.

Comment

Briefing with Elizabeth.

Digging the two Rodneys on either side of the computer monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  John's room!

Yup, it is... we all read in that amazing fic why he stopped reading it after Liz sacrificed herself...

Sig by me

Comment

And Liz sums up the despair in one easy sentence.

John and Elizabeth, working in tandem. Awesome. *sigh*

Comment

Wow, AltTeyla is the one who's hard to talk to? Hmm, wonder what happened to her...

Comment

Okay, call me is a production nerd but the miss-miss eye contact kinda bugs me.

Ronon's the same in every universe.

Comment

And Liz sums up the despair in one easy sentence.

John and Elizabeth, working in tandem. Awesome. *sigh*
                          I love how they just sorta glance at each other and you can see them thinking the same thing...

Sig by me

Comment

Awww, Rod's saying goodbye to everyone... *pets him*

Comment

They're quoting the Wizard of Oz.

Comment

I am so fired..... yes you are Rodney

Comment

Working...
                                X