Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    "Elizabeth..." *pauses, looks up and smiles*

Oh yeah, John so thinks of Lizzie as his wife!
    That'+s a definite wife - giveaway!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Oh for heaven's sake, STOP putting words into his mouth.

FAIL.

Tell me. There are people who think this is romantic?!
      Apparently so. *headdesk*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Frig me dead.. what is it with TPTB blowing up women?? The shot of Ronon's wife/girlfriend is SOOO similar to Lizzy

Comment

Ronon's refusing to leave.. stubborn stubborn man.....

Comment

Owwwie, pulling out shrapnel without anesthetic.

Poor Ronon!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
              Frig me dead.. what is it with TPTB blowing up women?? The shot of Ronon's wife/girlfriend is SOOO similar to Lizzy
              No wonder Ronon was so upset about Lizzie getting hurt.

Comment

And Ronon appears to be quite angry!

Well that evens it out...

Comment

"Ungrateful?" *smacks Rodney*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    No wonder Ronon was so upset about Lizzie getting hurt.
                    Plot frakking bunny.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

teehee.. Carson and Rodney fighting over the gun

Comment

'Let's go kill some Wraith.'

NOW we're talking!

Comment

Plot frakking bunny.
                          :: smiles innocently::

Comment

Plot frakking bunny.
                            *sends carrots for the bunny*

Comment

Whoo hoo! It's a Wraith skeet shoot!

Comment

You want me.. come and get me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X