No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson is acting in this infirmary scene, right? You can actually tell because his voice isn't as high-pitched.

Comment

Marriage?!? EEEEEEWWWWW!!!! Lizzie, don't go there!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hehe, John's out Jail and kicking Lucius' butt

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          Carson is acting in this infirmary scene, right? You can actually tell because his voice isn't as high-pitched.
          You godda love good acting

Sig by me

Comment

Bwahahaha! Sorry, fat boy, your maiden voyage has just been HIJACKED!!!!

Team Shep and Carson is a go!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson is straight again. THANK YOU JOHN.

Aww, I love how Carson just runs out of there with his grin (which makes up for part of his role in the episode) like "have fun". Hee.

Comment

Fly Lucius fly. Gag me with a fork.

Comment

"Fly Lucius Fly." Kill. Me. Now.

Comment

Ah, everyone's back to their own selves ... thank heavens...

Sig by me

Comment

The team is back. Love how Lizzie's suddenly all buttoned up in her jacket. *pets her*

Comment

ROFL!!!!!! John is so mocking them all!!!!
                        And Carson and Lizzie finishing each other's sentences... those shippers must flail over that scene

Sig by me

Comment

Secret longings for his touch... *gags*

Comment

Rodney drugged John! That rotten little punk! *smacks Rodney*

Comment

Rodney eying Teyla.

*pats her poor Lanteans*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                The team is back. Love how Lizzie's suddenly all buttoned up in her jacket. *pets her*
                                John prolly pulled her straight back into that closet after the effects wore out on her

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X