Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Zelenka? Honestly? You guys seem to forget that Teyla is actually used to leading people. Ok, it's the Athosians, but leading is still leading...
    Wait... or we even allowed to discuss this??
    *snerks* Frankly, I agree that Teyla's probably the best choice in the absence of Weir, Sheppard and Lorne, I'm just throwing out Zelenka's name as a possible alternative. But yeah, there really isn't anyone else, is there? Hmm, that's a serious Achilles heel in the command structure...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We have a deal you can't refuse. Take it Mikey, you can't win.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
        oooh, michael/teyla shippy moment. He feels uncleeeaaannn!
        lmao!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          We have a deal you can't refuse. Take it Mikey, you can't win.
          Even 2 years later, you still can't win, Mikey! Hah!

Comment

I think I'm a few minutes behind you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Oooh, Michael/Teyla shippy moment. He feels uncleeeaaannn!
              Michael/Teyla is ewwww but it's so totally there one-sidedly.

Michael can be such a diva. hee.

Comment

Lizzie seems way too calm. Gee thanks, Wooly boy. They fear the US military. Damn straight!
                sigpic

Comment

Back at the SGC...

Oh, so the IOA wants Lizzie to stay in Atlantis, huh? Grovel, grovel, grovel...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    *snerks* Frankly, I agree that Teyla's probably the best choice in the absence of Weir, Sheppard and Lorne, I'm just throwing out Zelenka's name as a possible alternative. But yeah, there really isn't anyone else, is there? Hmm, that's a serious Achilles heel in the command structure...
                    See, I've always wondered why on an intergalactic expedition there was only one Colonel and no Lieutenant-Colonels and how a Major could take over command of the military... it's also something of a plothole me thinks...

Sig by me

Comment

Last time Woolsey went off world, he was nearly killed. Hah! Love that little shout out to that SG-1 episode where he and that wench Shen were nearly eaten by man-eating bugs!

Comment

She's so happy to be going home. And the reunion will be so sweet.

Fly, shimmy, spin like a top. Oh, LOL Rodney.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          See, I've always wondered why on an intergalactic expedition there was only one Colonel and no Lieutenant-Colonels and how a Major could take over command of the military... it's also something of a plothole me thinks...
                          *snerks* Plothole, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                            I think I'm a few minutes behind you guys
                            fast-forward a bit... i usually have to pause once every episode because I go faster for some reason...

Sig by me

Comment

Does Shep's hair look less ... perky than usual?

But he's still cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Last time Woolsey went off world, he was nearly killed. Hah! Love that little shout out to that SG-1 episode where he and that wench Shen were nearly eaten by man-eating bugs!
                                I love that episode.

McShep technobabbly. Uh oh! Ronon just loves doing that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X