No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey and his Wraith buddies want the retrovirus so they can commit cannibalism. Ewwww!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The team's discussing their options...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        LMAO!

And he looks even more natural in the Ancient control chair on Atlantis... as comfy as a La-Z-Boy.
        How about the Ancient control chair as the captain's chair on the Daedalus?

Sig by me

Comment

Not exactly a lot of comfortable options, are there?

I am so amused by Ronon's willingness to work with Mikey's Wraith to kill other Wraith. Hee!

Comment

Oh, lookie! Teyla and Sheppard are arguing! Was that supposed to be an anvil? Because I sure as hell don't see it!

Comment

Mikey and his Wraith buddies want the retrovirus so they can commit cannibalism. Ewwww!
              Hey, it's Wraith killing Wraith... is it really that bad?

Sig by me

Comment

In my opinion the Alantians should've never made an alliance with Michael

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  How about the Ancient control chair as the captain's chair on the Daedalus?
                  Yeah, but Atlantis is a more impressive ship. Nothing like outdoing Caldwell...

Comment

Oh, lookie! Teyla and Sheppard are arguing! Was that supposed to be an anvil? Because I sure as hell don't see it!
                    True lurv

Sig by me

Comment

Wraith ship has landed on Atlantis...

Hey, it's the Gucci Queen! Just look at those shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        True lurv
                        Yeah, like NOT!

Comment

The wraith Queen, She's scary but I've seen worse

Comment

Yeah, but Atlantis is a more impressive ship. Nothing like outdoing Caldwell...
                            Hehe, true
                            And John likes outdoing Caldwell, especially after Caldwell tries to flirt with his Lizzie

Sig by me

Comment

Wraith ship has landed on Atlantis...

Hey, it's the Gucci Queen! Just look at those shoes!
                              Love the shoes, hate the wraith wearing them

Comment

Ooooh, Wraith working with the Lanteans. So creepy.

Poor Beckett and Zelenka...

Comment

Working...
                                X