No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me why they gaveMichael a LAPTOP?? and how does he know how to use it? Gotta love DELL product placement.

Oh oh... Lizzies on the laptop!

Comment

Ohhh Michael discover's the truth and is pissed

Comment

They must have a DVD labelmaker on Atlantis. Heh. And of course Shep gave him his name.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh frak. Yeah, Atlantis, you're SCREWED!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh no Carson.. you balls big time buddy... poor Carson

OOOO City in FOG!

Oh no.. Lizzies in the firing line.. Michael's angry.. Johns ready to blast him if he treatens Liz

Comment

Oooh, back off my Lizzie.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                They must have a DVD labelmaker on Atlantis. Heh. And of course Shep gave him his name.
                Yup, naming each individual Wraith is part of Shep's job description. He even gets paid extra for it.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Iratus bug, genetic code, retrovirus blahblahblah. I just want to know who gelled my hair like this.
                  sigpic

Comment

Awwww Carson...... you shouldn't have to explain yourself....

Lizzies all moral again...

Comment

Lizzie is such a good leader. She takes full responsibility. And John backs her up completely. This scene proves that they were all equally guilty.
                      sigpic

Comment

Teyla is trying to mend some fences......

Comment

And now the team is discussing their options... again. Ronon wants to kill him. You guys really should've listened to him!

Comment

Nice bit of foreshadowing from Ronon. Unintentional I'm sure. *points at writers*

And we have the first time Teyla breaks Michael's heart. Poor sap.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh no.. Michael knows.. " YOu made me human in order to make YOUR lives better"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Iratus bug, genetic code, retrovirus blahblahblah. I just want to know who gelled my hair like this.
                                LOL! It's all about the hair! But his is totally substandard compared to Shep's... Hey! That's why he's so pissed off! He wants the secret to the Shep Hair of Doom!

Comment

Working...
                                X