Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Aaaaaah, another great plot bunny! Elizabeth insisting on learning.... John insisting on distracting her. UST - RST, pillow fight, tickling and all that cute stuff!
    *flails* you make it sound soooooooooo good! Go hon, write!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Just popping back in

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]8016[/ATTACH]
      Huh, that thing looks like a giant yellow sperm. It's no wonder people question your sexuality Peter when you so obviously enjoy working with it

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]8017[/ATTACH]
      You, me, this bottle, my quarters, 2200hrs, clothing optional. RSVP ASAP

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]8018[/ATTACH]
      This whole part wraith thing is obviously taking its toll on you. I think you should see Dr Heightmeyer
      What? I'm already seeing her.
      Really?
      Oh, you mean as a patient
      Wow Teyla. High 5

[ATTACH]8019[/ATTACH]
      You earthlings are so immature. Oh all right

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]8020[/ATTACH]
      That's some masterful work, big guy. If only you were that adept with your other equipment

yes, I know, i posted stuff with two competing ships there, both involving Teyla

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH]8021[/ATTACH]
      Oh my, look at all those closets. Uh, I mean buildings

[ATTACH]8022[/ATTACH]
      IDK why, it just seemed important to them. How many closets are out there?

*runs back out*
      "High 5" *dies laughing and falls off couch*
      OMG, I'm having trouble breathing here

Sig by me

Comment

((hugs Anuna)) Look like your crappy days tops mine.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Does anyone know if there was any deleted footage from Rising that could be put back in?
        Aha! Deleted scenes likely. I remember reading on the back of the SGA Rising Novel that it had scenes that were not shown in the pilot. (I didn't read it because novelisation looked boring.) So there must be something.

And I can't tell you how much I want deleted scenss and bloopers from s1-s3. WHY DIDN'T THEY THINK OF THAT BEFORE S4.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        At least you're not voting against a pairing... I hope.
        Actually, at the beginning of the Atlantis-version I planned on never abstaining but I quickly gave up that goal. Usually if there are pairings paired up I just plain dislikes I just abstain. Even if one is worse I can't stomach voting for another I dislike.

Comment

Just popping back in

Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]8016[/ATTACH]
          Huh, that thing looks like a giant yellow sperm. It's no wonder people question your sexuality Peter when you so obviously enjoy working with it

Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]8017[/ATTACH]
          You, me, this bottle, my quarters, 2200hrs, clothing optional. RSVP ASAP

Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]8018[/ATTACH]
          This whole part wraith thing is obviously taking its toll on you. I think you should see Dr Heightmeyer
          What? I'm already seeing her.
          Really?
          Oh, you mean as a patient
          Wow Teyla. High 5

[ATTACH]8019[/ATTACH]
          You earthlings are so immature. Oh all right

Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]8020[/ATTACH]
          That's some masterful work, big guy. If only you were that adept with your other equipment

yes, I know, i posted stuff with two competing ships there, both involving Teyla

Spoiler:
          [ATTACH]8021[/ATTACH]
          Oh my, look at all those closets. Uh, I mean buildings

[ATTACH]8022[/ATTACH]
          IDK why, it just seemed important to them. How many closets are out there?

*runs back out*
          You're hysterical, gateraid. But i'm sure you already knew that. *g*

Comment

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]8023[/ATTACH]
            I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, but she said it had to be at least this big before she would date me

[ATTACH]8024[/ATTACH]
            That big? Sheppard is a lucky *******

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]8025[/ATTACH]
            tries not to stare at groin, closes eyes
            tries not to stare at boobs, looks away
            I don't see any UST - do YOU?

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]8026[/ATTACH]
            :helia: I know its stupid, Dr McKay. The dozen or so of us replicators could co-exist with you in Atlantis quite easily, but its right here in the script
            replicator in background hangs head in shame at poor writing

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]8027[/ATTACH]
            :helia: Hrmmm, this file seems quite large. Sparky volume 1. What could that be?

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]8028[/ATTACH]
            :kate: I know this isn't technically a navy vessel, but as I understand the regulations, as the commander, you are able to marry any two people at sea. And we are on an ocean after all

Spoiler:
            [ATTACH]8029[/ATTACH]
            If we shut that rear hatch door, how soundproof do you think this compartment would be?
            If you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking, not that soundproof
            Last edited by gateraid; 07 March 2009, 01:39 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8023[/ATTACH]
              I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out, but she said it had to be at least this big before she would date me

[ATTACH]8024[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8025[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8026[/ATTACH]
              :helia: I know its stupid, Dr McKay. The dozen or so of us replicators could co-exist with you in Atlantis quite easily, but its right here in the script

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8027[/ATTACH]
              :helia: Hrmmm, this file seems quite large. Sparky volume 1. What could that be?

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8028[/ATTACH]
              :kate: I know this isn't technically a navy vessel, but as I understand the regulations, as the commander, you are able to marry any two people at sea. And we are on an ocean after all

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8029[/ATTACH]
              If we shut that rear hatch door, how soundproof do you think this compartment would be?
              OMG!! The second one made me laugh so hard the lady downstairs started banging on her ceiling
              And then I read the third one and she started banging again
              She's gonna be pissed at me in the morning... I don't care, I'm loving this way too much

Sig by me

Comment

Whooo! You're on a roll, gateraid!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  ...you brainwashed me into voting for Kate/Teyla
                  I don't brainwash... I suggest.

Spoiler:
                  No lady who can bang on the ceiling here but I bet my parents wouldn't appreciate the sudden noise as they are sleeping across the hallway.

Also, I agree with Kate... Oh...*insert proverbial lightbulb* ... imagine the possibilities

You need a Kate smiley -> or

And I just realized that those smileys need an update on haircolor.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hee, the Kate-smiley does, doesn't it? I don't know if I like her hair better red or blond. For some reason I liked her blond hair in The Gift and not as much in Duet and I didn't like the first time we saw the red hair in Echoes but I adored it in DG. I think it's more the style than the colour. Kate looks great in any hair colour. [SIZE="1"]*wonders what she would look like with brown or black hair*/SIZE]

I also think the main GW smilies should be updated to the newer versions.

<- Does not look like Teyla. If the skin tone was lighter it could be Katie Brown.
                    <- Does not look like Carson.

And this is just me but are Cam and Jonas supposed to be wearing sun glasses?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      And this is just me but are Cam and Jonas supposed to be wearing sun glasses?
                      Sure, it makes them look kewl!

Sig by me

Comment

I don't brainwash... I suggest.

No lady who can bang on the ceiling here but I bet my parents wouldn't appreciate the sudden noise as they are sleeping across the hallway.

Also, I agree with Kate... Oh...*insert proverbial lightbulb* ... imagine the possibilities

You need a Kate smiley -> or

Thank you *greedily snurches* GW is surprisingly lacking in the smiley department (ironic, given that we are supposed to be shiney & happy ). No Kate, no Caldwell (I just use Hammond), and shockingly no Keller
                        sigpic

Comment

((hugs Anuna)) Look like your crappy days tops mine.
                          *hugs Reiko*

Aha! Deleted scenes likely. I remember reading on the back of the SGA Rising Novel that it had scenes that were not shown in the pilot. (I didn't read it because novelisation looked boring.) So there must be something.

And I can't tell you how much I want deleted scenss and bloopers from s1-s3. WHY DIDN'T THEY THINK OF THAT BEFORE S4.
                          It's been a while since I read my copy of the Rising novelization, but off the top of my head I recall a couple of Elizabeth scenes that weren't in the episode; one was a goodbye dinner with her family and friends, the other scene was one where she finds that Simon has hidden a gift box with a silver necklace (obviously supposed to be the one we see her wearing throughout Season 1) in her luggage. I don't think either scene was actually filmed, though; the second one was eventually reworked and used in Home.

Actually, at the beginning of the Atlantis-version I planned on never abstaining but I quickly gave up that goal. Usually if there are pairings paired up I just plain dislikes I just abstain. Even if one is worse I can't stomach voting for another I dislike.
                          Yeah, I also abstain when I dislike both of the pairings in a match up; hasn't happened often, as I usually like one over another. Of course, it's even worse when I have to decide between two pairings that I do like!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            Sure, it makes them look kewl!
                            Hee. I love how everyone uses when they're pissed.

*greedily snurches* GW is surprisingly lacking in the smiley department (ironic, given that we are supposed to be shiney & happy ). No Kate, no Caldwell (I just use Hammond), and shockingly no Keller
                            I was going to go suggest that they update the smilies with the new Teyla and Carson ones and add Janet, Kate, Cadman ones but then I realised that this would also likely mean they would get rid of some of them for Keller-smilies while at it.

I don't think there's a Caldwell smilie or Woolsey or Landry either. Maybe old guys aren't fun to make smilies of.

Comment

*dies* OMG!

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8024[/ATTACH]
                              *snerks*

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8025[/ATTACH]
                              I do! I do!

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8026[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8027[/ATTACH]
                              Spoiler:
                              *Helia opens file*
                              *file crashes Atlantis computers without Earth computers to manage it*
                              *Helia and Ancients admit defeat and give Atlantis back to Earth*

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8028[/ATTACH]
                              Heehee!

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8029[/ATTACH]
                              Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! In the gutter!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't know if I like her hair better red or blond.
                                I'd have to go with Dragon Con/Echoes red.

For some reason I liked her blond hair in The Gift and not as much in Duet...
                                Same here.

...and I didn't like the first time we saw the red hair in Echoes...
                                Didn't actually pay much attention to it the first time through, but it definitely felt different.

Kate looks great in any hair colour.
                                *nods*

*wonders what she would look like with brown or black hair*
                                Spoiler:

From The Outer Limits - Lithia ... darker blond-ish

From Star Trek: Voyager, playing a freaky alien AI ... dark brown

or

Relic Hunter

And we evolve from red to brownish... Vipers (really bad scifi-film which also starred Don S. Davis)

So, which one do you like best now?

I also think the main GW smilies should be updated to the newer versions.
                                Ask around with Zuz or Wallpaperman.

<- Does not look like Teyla. If the skin tone was lighter it could be Katie Brown.
                                I always think Janet.

Hee. I love how everyone uses when they're pissed.
                                Because it's the perfect smiley for it.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X