Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Why did he die like a starfish?

As much as I love Kolya as a true villain, that line has made me laugh & laugh.

Ummm cos all true villans die like starfishes??? LOL that comment so rocks.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Just finished reading this... ohhhhh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! How appropriate that Rodney so knows. Take that, Mike Branton!
      Thanks! I'm glad you like... Does the fic show I really do not like Mike Branton?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Thanks! I'm glad you like... Does the fic show I really do not like Mike Branton?
        As long as you're not going as far as to bash him or slam him, you are safe, for the most part anyway.

I considered him to be a very brave soul to be asking Elizabeth to join him for lunch. He probably transferred out of there real soon.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I considered him to be a very brave soul to be asking Elizabeth to join him for lunch. He probably transferred out of there real soon.
          Why? Just curious.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Guys I'm totally baffled as to how some people still believe that it was Torri's decision to leave SGA. OMFG. I'm just like O_o are you serious? I should learn not to venture outside of this thread.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              Guys I'm totally baffled as to how some people still believe that it was Torri's decision to leave SGA. OMFG. I'm just like O_o are you serious? I should learn not to venture outside of this thread.
              I must be following you. I saw that. That's easy to understand. With only a few exceptions, the people who hated her are twisting the facts. They want to believe something and they refuse to be confused by the truth. Others genuinely would have liked more of her but their trust in TPTB cancels out their common sense. And some don't understand the internal operations of a spin machine. Alas we will probably never know the whole truth.

Oh and I forgot that some choose to completely ignore the public statements made by other actors that back up the fact that Torri did not choose to leave.

I guess recent activities in the Vegas thread weren't providing enough frustration for me, so I ventured too far afield also. We should probably just stay here. *basks in the love*
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm usually the first to jump in and say it was not TH (or PM's) decsision to leave SGA in S3. That's a big no-no, especially when some people decide to use it as justification for getting rid of Weir.

I do, however, think some people are getting that confused with the situation in S5.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Oh and I forgot that some choose to completely ignore the public statements made by other actors that back up the fact that Torri did not choose to leave.
                True, true.

I find it's fun out there, except I think people sometimes find my point of view frustrating.
                Last edited by Reiko; 09 February 2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

*headdesk* Oh for pity's sake!

She didn't leave. She was pushed out the door and under the bus by the incompetence of TPTW.

I guess the Weir-haters are getting agitated again...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    I'm usually the first to jump in and say it was not TH (or PM's) decsision to leave SGA in S3. That's a big no-no, especially when some people decide to use it as justification for getting rid of Weir.

I do, however, think some people are getting that confused with the situation in S5.
                    Ah, that kinda makes sense. Guess I'm gonna have to go dust off my transcript of Torri's answer about S5 in her interview from her SGA audio drama and post that again. Hmm, maybe it would do some good to post the actual mp3 clip so people can hear it in her own voice...

True, true.

I find it's fun out there, except I think people sometimes find my point of view frustrating.
                    I call them ostriches. I mean, hey, they stick their heads in the sand so they can ignore the truth...

Comment

I must be following you. I saw that. That's easy to understand. With only a few exceptions, the people who hated her are twisting the facts. They want to believe something and they refuse to be confused by the truth. Others genuinely would have liked more of her but their trust in TPTB cancels out their common sense. And some don't understand the internal operations of a spin machine. Alas we will probably never know the whole truth.
                      I see it which makes me go you actually expect me to believe what you are saying. Cause you know their post is very very pro TPTB and F everyone else.

I guess recent activities in the Vegas thread weren't providing enough frustration for me, so I ventured too far afield also. We should probably just stay here. *basks in the love*
                      I went there. I got a headache. But at least that thread is somewhat understandable even if it colored by character/ship preference. I guess I get it because of exactly that reason. But the s5 thread you are just making S**t up and I cannot take it.

It is scccaryyyyy!!!! *hold me*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Ah, that kinda makes sense. Guess I'm gonna have to go dust off my transcript of Torri's answer about S5 in her interview from her SGA audio drama and post that again. Hmm, maybe it would do some good to post the actual mp3 clip so people can hear it in her own voice...
                        I would like for her to come back but only if SGA-movie gets a different writer. Like Binder, Kindler or Anuna. However I respect her choice and I'm also fine with her going her own way. Because I will follow her.

mod snip
                        Don't encourage me, now.
                        Last edited by Madeleine; 10 February 2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=justhere1971;9722858]mod snip
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...32#post9722932

I'm too tired to get into it, but you go for it if you feel brave. As I mentioned before, the Vegas thread has been particularly frustrating lately also. Why can't some people understand that Rob Cooper wrote and directed Vegas the way he wanted it? When they get to do the same they can have it their way, but this time it was Rob's choice who to include or not include. Suddenly this one episode epitomizes the whole series. I think some of them just like to argue.

Oh and another thread has decided that
                          Spoiler:
                          the medic wasn't Elizabeth. So I guess that's the end of that discussion then. Arrogant much?
                          I'm getting cranky so it must be bedtime.
                          Last edited by Madeleine; 10 February 2009, 10:09 AM.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm too tired to get into it, but you go for it if you feel brave. As I mentioned before, the Vegas thread has been particularly frustrating lately also. Why can't some people understand that Rob Cooper wrote and directed Vegas the way he wanted it? When they get to do the same they can have it their way, but this time it was Rob's choice who to include or not include. Suddenly this one episode epitomizes the whole series. I think some of them just like to argue.
                            I've been reading up on those debates and while I didn't post much I feel the frustration. I want Teyla and Ronon in every episode but Vegas is an exception.

Spoiler:
                            the medic wasn't Elizabeth. So I guess that's the end of that discussion then. Arrogant much?
                            Which thread is this? Was it that "Elizabeth Weir in AU" one? Because I don't thin k that one has been active for awhile.

Aww, g'night if you are going. It's late over there for you isn't it.

Comment

I would like for her to come back but only if SGA-movie gets a different writer. Like Binder, Kindler or Anuna. However I respect her choice and I'm also fine with her going her own way. Because I will follow her.
                              You and me both. And I seem to recall that even after the GitM debacle, she still said at a con last year that she would like to come back, but it would depend on the story (which has been her stand on the issue all along). If it was a good story written by a writer she trusted, directed by a director she trusted, then I think she'd be willing to do it.

Written by Anuna? Oh hell yeah!

Don't encourage me, now.
                              *snickers*

Comment

This thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...32#post9722932

Spoiler:
                                I saw that and I LOLED because
                                Spoiler:
                                umm you can't say that because they never mentioned a name and never mentioned Elizabeth so it's all about leaving it to peoples imaginations. Now what we do know is that Teyla and Ronon never knew John and they are probably in the PG.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X