Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    I just noticed something on some stills from Vegas. Could be that this has been talked about before, but I can't remember this specific topic. Anyway, what I noticed:

Spoiler:
    John only starts wearing the cross AFTER McKay confronts him with the truth and with the people and medic he couldn't save. The first time you see him wearing it is when he's cleaning up his desk. It makes me wonder why he suddenly decided to wear it again at that specific moment. I know people say it's a link to the medic/Elizabeth and I'm a firm believer of that too, but I just wonder why he started wearing it at that moment. Was it somewhere hidden in his desk and did he discover it again when cleaning out said desk? Or did McKay's words rip open old wounds and was wearing the cross the only way for him to get over it?

So, what do you guys think?
    Just wondering
    Sounds like several plot bunnies to me. *hint*

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Well it's not Angst Day today but I don't know when I will get a chance to be back. I made a new sig from a Darius Rucker song that is just stuck in my head.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...dont-think.jpg
    Hope you like it!
    Love it. And it looks like we were thinking sort of alike today. *points at new sig* Mine's from a Keith Anderson song.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Sounds like several plot bunnies to me. *hint*

Love it. And it looks like we were thinking sort of alike today. *points at new sig* Mine's from a Keith Anderson song.
      I saw that and I LOVE it. John on their balcony just lends itself to "he is thinking about her"
      sigpic

Comment

Well it's not Angst Day today but I don't know when I will get a chance to be back. I made a new sig from a Darius Rucker song that is just stuck in my head.

Hope you like it!
        Me likes! It's very nice! Very pretty and very sad. Poor John.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Me likes! It's very nice! Very pretty and very sad. Poor John.
          Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

I saw that and I LOVE it. John on their balcony just lends itself to "he is thinking about her"
            What else could he be thinking about? Beer maybe. Occasionally.

Oooh, speaking of which and in honor of JF's family I thought the Budweiser Super Bowl commercials with the Clydesdales were particularly good this year.

here and here

It's still the all American lager even if they did sell the company to the Belgians. Yay Flanigans.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooh, speaking of which and in honor of JF's family I thought the Budweiser Super Bowl commercials with the Clydesdales were particularly good this year.

here and here

It's still the all American lager even if they did sell the company to the Belgians. Yay Flanigans.
              Those were great!!! I love Clydesdales!!

**sighs** at missing seeing John and Elizabeth sharing a beer after a hard day at work. She could've brought it to him out on their balcony.
              sigpic

Comment

**sighs** at missing seeing John and Elizabeth sharing a beer after a hard day at work. She could've brought it to him out on their balcony.
                *sigh* Yeah. It could have been like one of their traditions. Once again - poor John.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

ROFL.. for a minute there I read " She could have brought him a Clydesdale".. I was wondering how Elizabeth would smuggle a 1 tonne horse to the pegasus galaxy... they need a heap of food per day too!

Also - Technically its Smut Day over here... so Happy Smut Day!

Comment

here and here
                    Those are adorable.

Comment

Hope you like it!
                      So beautiful, and so sad... Poor lonely John!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

here and here

Awwww... those are so cute!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Or John bringing Lizzie a beer from his private stash and dragging her out to the balcony to enjoy it. Because he so would.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                          *sigh* Yeah. It could have been like one of their traditions. Once again - poor John.
                          *sniffles*

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                          ROFL.. for a minute there I read " She could have brought him a Clydesdale".. I was wondering how Elizabeth would smuggle a 1 tonne horse to the pegasus galaxy... they need a heap of food per day too!
                          *dies laughing* That would be funny!

Though wouldn't it be cool if John could find a way to smuggle Sedge to Atlantis to surprise Lizzie? Oh, I imagine she'd give him a very, very good reward for pulling that off!

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                          Also - Technically its Smut Day over here... so Happy Smut Day!
                          Mmmm, Smut!Day... must find some fics to rec...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Or John bringing Lizzie a beer from his private stash and dragging her out to the balcony to enjoy it. Because he so would.
                            Maybe on his private balcony? I'd like to think that some of the residential rooms on Atlantis have small, private balconies.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Though wouldn't it be cool if John could find a way to smuggle Sedge to Atlantis to surprise Lizzie? Oh, I imagine she'd give him a very, very good reward for pulling that off!
                            That would be great. Though, I have to wonder, if pets were allowed on Atlantis how many people on the expedition would bring theirs? I mean, you can constantly be in danger and I for one would not like to put my dog in danger so I would probably leave him on Earth no matter how much companionship he provides and visit him when visiting Earth.

Comment

Round 5 - Sparky is Canon*
                              *trying to come up for creative names for each of these voting-announcements. hee.

Voting Sheet Thing:

Spoiler:
                              1. John/Ronon vs Rodney/Laura
                              2. Carson/Laura vs Elizabeth/Steven
                              3. Teyla/Ronon vs John/Elizabeth
                              4. Teyla/Carson vs Elizabeth/Carson
                              5. Elizabeth/Ronon vs Ronon/Sam
                              6. Elizabeth/Rodney vs Chuck/Amelia
                              7. Teyla/Kate vs Teyla/Rodney
                              8. Carson/Alison vs John/Sam
                              9. Elizabeth/Radek vs Teyla/Kanaan
                              10. Evan/Laura vs Rodney/Katie
                              11. John/Rodney vs Ronon/Amelia
                              12. John/Vala vs Teyla/Evan
                              13. John/Nancy vs Rodney/Carson
                              14. Elizabeth/Daniel vs Jennifer/Evan
                              15. Teyla/Michael vs Ronon/Jennifer
                              16. Rodney/Jennifer vs John/Teyla

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                Maybe on his private balcony? I'd like to think that some of the residential rooms on Atlantis have small, private balconies.
                                I think so too. And John would totally pick a room with a balcony. Hmm, big enough for a small table and two chairs... or at least a picnic blanket. Then after a feast of playfully feeding each other lots of tasty nibbles, they retreat to the bedroom... *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                That would be great. Though, I have to wonder, if pets were allowed on Atlantis how many people on the expedition would bring theirs? I mean, you can constantly be in danger and I for one would not like to put my dog in danger so I would probably leave him on Earth no matter how much companionship he provides and visit him when visiting Earth.
                                There's definitely that. If they ever officially made Atlantis a colony, though, I'd say all bets are off...

Comment

Working...
                                X